Original 19-Nor Tren Review Accelerated Genetix

mindovermattr

Awards
I took a break from lifting for a few years. I just recently got back in the gym a few months ago. Once a dialed in my basic routine I wanted to get back to where I was when I left off.So I decided to go with Tren since summer is around the corner and I want to gain size without so much water retention.
I have taken plenty of PH's before tren, superdrol,epistane,halo, M1T etc.

I was able to locate a bottle with the original ingredients on Ebay, It was sealed so I think I'm good. This one is made by Accelerated Genetix. Ive had pretty much every brand, American Cellular labs, Competitive Edge labs, Synthetic Science Labs, Iron Labs, They are all pretty much the same.

I have been on Tren for about 16 days now an Im loving the results. I really felt it kick in around day 10, my strength has gone up tremendously all around. I haven't gained that much size but then again I don't eat that many calories or take enough protein probably.
For the first time in my life my six back is starting to show through, maybe the top 4 so far.

I feel great, physically and mentally. Im not as tired and I feel more confident in and out of the gym. I haven't got any acne, hair loss, or gyno (I'm taking anti-prolactin) I have noticed however that more core body temperature is a lot higher than it used to be. Im not exactly sure why but I will sweat easier and the only thing I can hypothesize in my head is that since you gain alot of vascularity from tren your blood pressure raises ? What do you guys think?

Ill update you guys again towards the end of my cycle or if any issues should arise.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Was there an expiration date on the bottle? Because this is a really old compound, and by your review it obviously still works.

mindovermattr

Awards
No, there was no expiration. Ive read that these most oral supplements never actually expire but start to lose potency after 2 years. I have never taken old supplements but I have friends that have taken 2 year old bottle of SSL tren and it worked fine for him.