Alcohol and prohormones

Jason11111

Awards
My brother turns 21 in a month and undoubtedly were all going into the city and drinking.

I plan on starting my cycle in about a week so this would overlap with my cycle. I am avoiding alcohol all together on this cycle but I can't really avoid this one night.

Should I skip my dosage of DMZ that day so that the liver doesn't have to work as hard? Or does drinking just once (about 5-6 beers) in the last week of my cycle not that much to worry about.

I don't want to seem as if I don't know the liver risks of pro hormones, but I can't really get out of this one.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Simple , just wait to do your cycle . If you can't do it cleanly and safely it's gonna be a waste and potentially more harm then good . I understand it's 1 night but id either wait or just don't drink that night . You're not being forced to drink that's just peer pressure you're gonna have to control .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What joe said... but if you can't wait and must drink - Just sip a couple miller lites, something real "thin." No shots, mix drinks, burly IPAs, etc. Lots of water too!

Jason11111

Awards
I would do that but I've already been pre loading cycle support for the last week.

I guess I will wait until then or try to arrange myself as the designated driver

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do that but I've already been pre loading cycle support for the last week.

I guess I will wait until then or try to arrange myself as the designated driver
The latter here is a good option. Do your bro and all your buds a solid too! You'll have a lifetime to get ****faced with your bro ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The dangers of drinking on cycle are way over exaggerated. Just know your limits and don't get drunk every night on cycle.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
What joe said... but if you can't wait and must drink - Just sip a couple miller lites, something real "thin." No shots, mix drinks, burly IPAs, etc. Lots of water too!
Great idea on the light beers.? Seriously...beer on cycle is not a big deal if your taking liver support on cycle. Double dose the NAC next day and youll be fine and drink plenty of water night of the party ?

Yes i speak from experience ????btw... blood work is always in range.?

Revival

Revival

Awards
Yeah people get ridiculous about acting like a drink will kill your liver. Especially with something like dmz which isn't all that crazy on your body compared to what some people do. Just enjoy the night you'll be fine.

I personally only skip a dose if I'm on something like SD and have already had a few nights of drinking that cycle. Sometimes I get my doses in earlier as well in the morning that way my body has already processed most of while having good hydration than drinking in the evening.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few beers shouldn't be an issue, but just because he's drinking doesn't mean you have to. You're an adult aren't you? You decide for yourself if you drink or not, not him.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Don't throw caution to the wind being your 1st cycle, everyone has an opinion on this matter but will need decide what is best for you. If you do intend to drink the one night, go enjoy yourself but be smart, I wouldn't advise a binge, plan ahead what your limit will be to save over indulging. Give your bro a happy bday cheer from the lads at AM, Goodluck :)

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
I get horrible headaches the next day after drinking 1 beer while on a cycle. If drinking is that important to you, then wait to start your cycle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got TUDCA? Use code TUDCA15 during checkout at NUTRIVERSE and save 15% off OL Tudca (30g!!!) ;)

Codes good til Friday @ midnight

www.NUTRIVERSE.com