Prohormone Itching? Help needed!!!

shirt

Awards
I was seven days into an LGI Triumphalis cycle at 45mg then bumped it up one day at 60mg (8 total days). That last day, I started to itch EVERYWHERE like crazy and it'd only happen at night mostly. It felt like something was crawling under my skin & started to break out in mosquito like bumps in a few places.

It took three days for it to stop b/c I knew that was the only thing new to my routine in that last week and a half. I had started Vital Labs Protex at the same time and dosed w/ the PH close together.

Any ideas? I read that this might be liver related and an enzyme issue. Any help is much appreciated b/c I've still got that bottle and the Iron Legion version I'd like to finish. I just need help finding any way for that not to happen again.

Thanks in advance.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think itching is a symptom of liver stress. As for bumps, dunno

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
They are both liver damage symptoms, why did you wait a whole week before starting liver support? Should also be taking tudca with a ph like triumphalis especially at 45mg ed. I'd stop your cycle & start pct damage has already been done.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Furthermore Protex is a very mild liver support, just compare the serving of NAC & milk thistle to something like blockade & cycle assist. You need get a better cycle support. Damage control also good or ar1macare which both have tudca.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver stress...Excess bilirubin. Seven days is really quick for that to happen though. It could've been something else unless you were running a different product beforehand that you didn't post about. Seriously though if you had this reaction I'd throw out the rest. It's not worth it.

shirt

Awards
No. I wasn't running anything else at all. My first PH run.

I actually ordered some CEL Cycle Assist & CEL Tudca. I started the Protex the same time as my cycle.

I'll start those two when they come in for about ten days before attempting again. I'm still dosing Protex.

But, if I have to start PCT; then I'll just toss them both out. And yeah, I also thought that was quick.

Thanks for the help, fellas. You all are awesome.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
CEL cycle assist & tudca should do the trick, I'd assume you weren't drinking alcohol as this could have accelerated liver stress. Keep to 45mg ed as it wouldn't be wise to up the dose with existing stress. You might have to ditch the cycle if notice it again. Prob get Liver function bloods done ASAP to gauge if it's even worth hopping back on. Your health is priority, good luck!

shirt

Awards
I actually have an appointment this Wednesday. Last time I drank before I started the cycle was six weeks prior and nothing at all while on for those eight days.

Thanks, I'll need all the luck in the world. I'll keep it at 45mg if I'm able to start again.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you shouldn't try using it again in my opinion. I'd get liver tests just to check out how healthy your liver actually is. It could have been your liver wasn't in great health before you started. Trust me, I speak from experience you don't want to go threw that itching for never mind 3 days- try 5 months of that.

shirt

Awards
Damn, dude. I think I'd die if I went through that for five months.

I woke up one of the nights and almost scratched the skin off of the top of my hands. Felt like I was shooting fire from them.

I hope it's nothing pre existing. Good to know you got over your ordeal.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
How is your appetite? Urine color? Any lethargy? Pressure in your upper-abdomen? A week is very quick for that kind of damage. It could hormone fluctuations, allergies, etc.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I had gotten real itchy during a cycle turned out it was allergies because I had moved to a new place and my body wasn't used to it so I guess just play it safe but don't freak yourself out just yet without blood work

shirt

Awards
How is your appetite? Urine color? Any lethargy? Pressure in your upper-abdomen? A week is very quick for that kind of damage. It could hormone fluctuations, allergies, etc.
I'm just as hungry as ever and my urine depends on my water intake as always; so, both of those are normal.

No to the other two questions. Yes, it was pretty quick. I actually thought it was something allergy related because of my little break out. But, I'll see.

shirt

Awards
I had gotten real itchy during a cycle turned out it was allergies because I had moved to a new place and my body wasn't used to it so I guess just play it safe but don't freak yourself out just yet without blood work
I have a few different allergies but can't recall anything different outside of when I started the cycle.

Thanks, I'm not one to freak out, luckily. I'll get my blood work and go from there.