Mainstream SARM reviews

CJNator

Awards
I did not find it so I would like people to drop reviews on SARMs from companies like Xcel or any other company out with SARMs. I would like this to help out people looking for a reliable capped SARM source that isn't a RC site so no RC sites( including GW and MK677, I didn't want to type up what they were). I'll drop my reviews soon, I drop PNs LGD and GW, then Xcel's LGD product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for this. Just ran PN's LGD for 8 weeks, stopping for a couple weeks, and then I'll run Blackstone Labs LGD for another 8.

CJNator

Awards
In for this. Just ran PN's LGD for 8 weeks, stopping for a couple weeks, and then I'll run Blackstone Labs LGD for another 8.
Awesome! I assume to compare both LGDs? PNs was good, I wish they stayed on the forum though :(.

CJNator

Awards
Well I ran PNs GW(10mgs 4 weeks and 20mgs for 2) and LGD(4mgs 4 weeks I think to 2 weeks at 8mgs) together for 6 week then GW solo(12 weeks all together). I can say I dropped at least 3-5%bf and stayed the same weight. I have a log up that I finished. The GW was good but not worth it solo.

Xcels LGD on the other hand was bunk even though I gained 8lbs in 2 months. The ingredients in it made it seem like LGD was kicked in but at 12mgs a serving the gains should have been WAY better especially with I upped the dosage. I recommend to stay away front their SARM line but I hope others can drop a review or 2 to see if this is or isn't a isolated incident.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome! I assume to compare both LGDs? PNs was good, I wish they stayed on the forum though :(.
Yep. I still have 2 and a half bottles of PN's left, but I like the idea of a capped LGD and I trust BSL. I'll probably try all the new capped LGD's coming out over the next year.

CJNator

Awards
Yep. I still have 2 and a half bottles of PN's left, but I like the idea of a capped LGD and I trust BSL. I'll probably try all the new capped LGD's coming out over the next year.
I about to try out Chaos and Pains LGD, I have like 3-4 days of Xcels LGD so I'm just going to go from that to C&Ps LGD. What about GW or MK677?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Currently on blackstone LGD elite , will put a review on her somewhere around the first week of August , 4 weeks at 3mg, 4 weeks at 6mg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I about to try out Chaos and Pains LGD, I have like 3-4 days of Xcels LGD so I'm just going to go from that to C&Ps LGD. What about GW or MK677?
I was looking at C&P's, and will probably run theirs as well. I like both companies. Also Olympus UK has it coming out as well.

The cancer stuff on GW has me a little concerned as well as the night blindness from S4. MK677 looks interesting but I haven't researched it enough to really make an informed decision. Will you try MK677?

CJNator

Awards
I was looking at C&P's, and will probably run theirs as well. I like both companies. Also Olympus UK has it coming out as well.

The cancer stuff on GW has me a little concerned as well as the night blindness from S4. MK677 looks interesting but I haven't researched it enough to really make an informed decision. Will you try MK677?
Its was a concern for me but I've read enough to not worry about getting cancer from it. The blindness is 100% a worry for me too from S4 but I still want to try it lol. MK677 once I'm in the middle of my bulking phase.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its was a concern for me but I've read enough to not worry about getting cancer from it. The blindness is 100% a worry for me too from S4 but I still want to try it lol. MK677 once I'm in the middle of my bulking phase.
Gotcha. I'll look into MK677.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't be a very hard decision here real soon......

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 2 cycles of osta from DNA. No sides besides sleep issues. First cycle I gained a little over 10lbs and lost some bf%. 2nd cycle I gained maybe 2-4lbs.
Just started DNA's mk677 3 days ago.
Good products. Expensive but worth it in my opinion.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
My Chaos & Pain GW arrived this morning and I literally just ate my first cap. I'll throw up some thoughts after the first week.

I'm excited - I'm really hoping the endurance component will assist my martial arts.

CJNator

Awards
My Chaos & Pain GW arrived this morning and I literally just ate my first cap. I'll throw up some thoughts after the first week.

I'm excited - I'm really hoping the endurance component will assist my martial arts.
It definitely will if its legit. I'm on GW now but from a RC site and I've tried it in the past too. What are you going to dose it? 10mgs is good and 20mgs is great!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
It definitely will if its legit. I'm on GW now but from a RC site and I've tried it in the past too. What are you going to dose it? 10mgs is good and 20mgs is great!
Yeah, I'm going to hit 20mg from the get go, why mess around? Ahahaha

Probably for this first week I'll dose 10mg 6am with my fat burner and 10mg at 6pm pre training/pre workout.

Depending on how it effects me at night (I have heard some cases of insomnia) I may end up moving the entire 20mg dose to pre training/pre workout. That may also depend on the results I'm getting with the 10mg pre workout.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

Let me put your worries to rest about S4. You can handle the night blindness. Trust me. I actually kinda liked the yellow vision too it was funky and made everything look kind of cool. It also lets you know it's the S4 that's working.

CJNator

Awards
Yeah, I'm going to hit 20mg from the get go, why mess around? Ahahaha

Probably for this first week I'll dose 10mg 6am with my fat burner and 10mg at 6pm pre training/pre workout.

Depending on how it effects me at night (I have heard some cases of insomnia) I may end up moving the entire 20mg dose to pre training/pre workout. That may also depend on the results I'm getting with the 10mg pre workout.
The half life is 24hrs so I think you can dose it all at once.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me put your worries to rest about S4. You can handle the night blindness. Trust me. I actually kinda liked the yellow vision too it was funky and made everything look kind of cool. It also lets you know it's the S4 that's working.
It gave me a huge black spot in the middle of my vision, woke up almost blind every morning. I won't ever use it again! I also had real bad insomnia from 20mg of gw, 10mg is perfect for me

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
The half life is 24hrs so I think you can dose it all at once.
Ah, okay - it's hard to know because most people are recommending dosing preworkout but then I don't want to be stuck sleepless all night. Then if I take all 20mg in the AM then I'm kinda bucking the trend of dosing preworkout so I'll just play around for the first week and see how it goes.

Any idea how quickly you saw benefits?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
It gave me a huge black spot in the middle of my vision, woke up almost blind every morning. I won't ever use it again! I also had real bad insomnia from 20mg of gw, 10mg is perfect for me
Wow that's something I never had. Yea that would scare me ****less too man. If it's giving you those side effects you should probably stay away then. If that happened to me id probably go to the ER

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone's considering SARMs, we've got more than a few here... Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd....... couple more days!

Www.NUTRIVERSE.com

CJNator

Awards
Ah, okay - it's hard to know because most people are recommending dosing preworkout but then I don't want to be stuck sleepless all night. Then if I take all 20mg in the AM then I'm kinda bucking the trend of dosing preworkout so I'll just play around for the first week and see how it goes.

Any idea how quickly you saw benefits?
IMO its best stacked with another SARM or AAS. Maybe even clen or albuterol but the effects kicked in week one for me.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
IMO its best stacked with another SARM or AAS. Maybe even clen or albuterol but the effects kicked in week one for me.
Good to know, I feel like I'm already seeing results after just one tab - I have a Fitbit with HR and my HR is already 10bpm lower at rest than usual. Although they're not terribly reliable, it's constantly given me a HR between 62 and 64 at rest for as long as I've had it. Today it's down to 53.

I'm just finishing up a PCT at the moment so I'm stacking this with a bunch of natural anabolics - Secretabridge, ABE, Alphamax. Will definitely bear this in mind for any future cycles.

EDIT: I have three bottles of albuterol in the cupboard so I may add in later but I want to see what effects just the GW gives me for at least two weeks. If I make progress than I can add the albuterol when the progress stalls.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I've run OL's Ostar1ne and I'm sure it was legit... i just dont like Osta. Shut me down, didnt do much for strength (which is my focus)... and I guess it leaned me out a bit and gave me the on feeling, but it didnt do what i needed.

Will be running CnP's LGD whenever it comes in the mail

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I had excellent strength increases with OL Ostar1ne at 20-25mg per day. I ran it over 12 weeks.

CJNator

Awards
Good to know, I feel like I'm already seeing results after just one tab - I have a Fitbit with HR and my HR is already 10bpm lower at rest than usual. Although they're not terribly reliable, it's constantly given me a HR between 62 and 64 at rest for as long as I've had it. Today it's down to 53.

I'm just finishing up a PCT at the moment so I'm stacking this with a bunch of natural anabolics - Secretabridge, ABE, Alphamax. Will definitely bear this in mind for any future cycles.

EDIT: I have three bottles of albuterol in the cupboard so I may add in later but I want to see what effects just the GW gives me for at least two weeks. If I make progress than I can add the albuterol when the progress stalls.
Yea I did some health test while on it the first week and all effects(lower bp, lower cholesterol, lower heart rate etc..) that are usual from GW were there.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True, but from what I've read, it won't provide anything that this high dose of epiandro isn't already providing either, correct? Hardness, vascularity, fat loss and strength? For me, epiandro is side effect free, so unless I'm missing something that s4 does, I'd rather not deal with it, you know?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but from what I've read, it won't provide anything that this high dose of epiandro isn't already providing either, correct? Hardness, vascularity, fat loss and strength? For me, epiandro is side effect free, so unless I'm missing something that s4 does, I'd rather not deal with it, you know?
I'm going to have to agree with you here
Risk>reward imo

clown007

clown007

Awards
OL Ostar1ne at 20mg weeks 1-4 and 25mg weeks 5-8 has treated me exceptionally well. Fat loss, recovery and noticeable muscle gain have been noted. I have not experienced any sides thus far. I am also applying Dermacrine which may help if there is any shut down occurring.
The most dramatic thing Ive found is the improved recovery. I find I can really push intensity and come back the next day ready for more.
I would highly recommend OL Ostar1ne.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
OL Ostar1ne at 20mg weeks 1-4 and 25mg weeks 5-8 has treated me exceptionally well. Fat loss, recovery and noticeable muscle gain have been noted. I have not experienced any sides thus far. I am also applying Dermacrine which may help if there is any shut down occurring.
The most dramatic thing Ive found is the improved recovery. I find I can really push intensity and come back the next day ready for more.
I would highly recommend OL Ostar1ne.
plus this pump madness ...

clown007

clown007

Awards
plus this pump madness ...
Funny, I'm not getting the pump from it. I'm definitely getting the other positives but I can't say the pump is anything huge for me.
Interesting how everyone responds differently.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I'm not getting the pump from it. I'm definitely getting the other positives but I can't say the pump is anything huge for me.
Interesting how everyone responds differently.
heyyyy buddy I'm in week 5 osta cutting I'm also on keto diet I run keto many times in the past never with ped in this point I should be flat like tire/car but still have huge pump not only in the gym outside too I can only imagine the pressure on carbs ....

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. I'll look into MK677.
I am on Day 15 of DNA's MK677 and this is my 2nd run using MK677.The 1st was RC.

Here is what I am noticing so far.
Better sleep/vivid dreams
The numbness has subsided
I am less soar the next day and thus better recovery
My appetite is still up
My skin is smoother
I notice more muscle fullness

I am holding minor water

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on Day 15 of DNA's MK677 and this is my 2nd run using MK677.The 1st was RC.

My appetite is still up
My skin is smoother

I am holding minor water
Sounds legit! I love the crazy dreams mk gives me

CJNator

Awards

My appetite is still up
My skin is smoother

I am holding minor water
Any difference between the RC and DNAs? What are you dosing it too?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds legit! I love the crazy dreams mk gives me
Would adding an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor such as Huperzine A make MK-677 more effective?Since Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin.

Any difference between the RC and DNAs? What are you dosing it too?
RC was 25mgs in a alcohol based solution which tasted nasty. With the DNA I am dosing 30mgs. I dosed both about an hour before bed on empty stomach.I am getting the same results from both but with the RC Mk677 my appetite increase did subside after the 2nd week .

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used epiandro yet but yea S4 provided great vascularity from what I can remember and a great leaning effect as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would adding an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor such as Huperzine A make MK-677 more effective?Since Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin.

RC was 25mgs in a alcohol based solution which tasted nasty. With the DNA I am dosing 30mgs. I dosed both about an hour before bed on empty stomach.I am getting the same results from both but with the RC Mk677 my appetite increase did subside after the 2nd week .
I've heard that it does just have no proof of that. You would think that it does since gw and ghrp's work through the same mechanism (ghrelin)

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
OL Ostar1ne is good stuff. Hoping to try some LGD and maybe some GW soon

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Ostar1ne is good stuff. Hoping to try some LGD and maybe some GW soon
Look out for the new OL UK product line, we might just have some things that you could be interested in

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Question:

Would adding a SARM (osta) to Lipomorph and smolder make sense or would I be better off running the Lipo/Smolder for 8-12 weeks alone followed by a 8-12 week run of Osta or GW? Not sure if the Lipo and sarm would promote synergy or cancel each other out.

Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question:

Would adding a SARM (osta) to Lipomorph and smolder make sense or would I be better off running the Lipo/Smolder for 8-12 weeks alone followed by a 8-12 week run of Osta or GW? Not sure if the Lipo and sarm would promote synergy or cancel each other out.

Thanks!
I would think that they would be synergistic