jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Stocked up on these for future cycles.
2 OL DMZ
2 OL Halo
2 LGI Msten

Was just wondering what kind of combos you guys think these would be great with. Currently have an epi/tren cycle coming up.
Think I'll only do 1 cycle a year, mostly bulk cycles. Maybe I can run each solo to make them last longer?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do a solo cycle of each, and then stack em all down the road.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard msten as a "kicker" for an 8 week halo cycle is nice.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of an 8 week overlap of dmz/Msten. Havent tried it but I will.

Msten 20/20/20/20
Dmz 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40
Trest 75mg for 8 weeks

Of course I'd be loaded with proper supports

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard msten as a "kicker" for an 8 week halo cycle is nice.
This sounds like fun!^^^ better have plenty of tudca and Nac though

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Youll have a bunch of msten left over. The lgi is 10mg pills, so you only use half a bottle for a 20mg 4 wk kicker. So you got alot of gear to play with. I like the idea of the 4wk kicker into dmz, but honestly, a 8week cycle is a long freekin time dude.

I just finished a 7wk run, and felt like ive been on forever. Even with good supports, this stuff (especially those heavy compounds) are hard on your body.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yup I did 7 weeks I was going for 8 and bailed on the last week. I think I'm ready for 8 though. If it gets bad I can always stop :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you decide to stack add some Tudca. If you wanna stock up now we've got OL Tudca for 15% off.... use code TUDCA15 at checkout!

www.NUTRIVERSE.com
Codes good til Friday at midnight ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youll have a bunch of msten left over. The lgi is 10mg pills, so you only use half a bottle for a 20mg 4 wk kicker. So you got alot of gear to play with. I like the idea of the 4wk kicker into dmz, but honestly, a 8week cycle is a long freekin time dude.

I just finished a 7wk run, and felt like ive been on forever. Even with good supports, this stuff (especially those heavy compounds) are hard on your body.
Damn 8 weeks is long????? Hey yates how many weeks am I at now???? I stopped counting at 52 lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 8 weeks is long????? Hey yates how many weeks am I at now???? I stopped counting at 52 lol
A long time lol, I lost count too!