Drawing SERMS

Jason11111

Awards
I'm starting my first cycle soon which I already posted on here, and as it's my first time I have no idea how to get the draw out the liquid serms.

I do. It need to use them now but I would like to know how to draw them out incase of gyno so I can use the anastrozole. And PCT so I can use the clomid and nolva

It didn't come with a syringe and I can't find any videos online of how to draw from a plastic bottle, the only I can find is how to draw from a test vial with a needle.

The items I have are from iron dragons, clomiphene, tamoxifen, and anastrozole.

They appear to be like a watered down syrup consistency which I assume will go away when I shake it.

Should I buy an oral syringe to draw with? If so should it just be a 1ml? And is the drawing method the same is a test vial method in which you push 1ml of air into the bottle upside down and the. Pull out 1ml?

Thank you for all responses and I've heard these taste terrible you guys have anyway to combat the taste lol?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
1ml syringe is fine to draw with & is all I use. Either squirt straight down the throat followed by water or put into empty gel cap to swallow. No need to invert bottle to pull just stick it in and pull what you need.

Jason11111

Awards
Kk thanks. Just wanted to know how so I would be able to use anastrozole if I got gyno or something

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Shake well, get an oral 1ML syringe from RC supplier or a Pharmacy (they give meds to kids this way). Then do as above. Tip: My Oral-B syringes lost all the milliliter markings after a rinse and wipe with a paper towel - put a small piece of scotch tape over the markings.