Freezing stuff

Bigfishy

Awards
Someone has a variety of pre/post-ban product in both caps and raw powder just laying around. He is interested in freezing what he can, but he is wary about storing M5aa with Hot Pockets. What is the protocol for freezing? Does he just throw the bottles and powders in the freezer?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Someone has a variety of pre/post-ban product in both caps and raw powder just laying around. He is interested in freezing what he can, but he is wary about storing M5aa with Hot Pockets. What is the protocol for freezing? Does he just throw the bottles and powders in the freezer?
He would want to make sure the lid's on tight and all the normal precautions, but yeah, that's it. Some things should not be frozen, but if he's talking about steroidal products, it's OK.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda leary of deep-freezing these "steroidal" caps. This may be a dumb question, but is freezer-burn a concern? It kills my steaks, after extended time in the freezer. Is refrigeration a viable alternative?

Bigfishy

Awards
I have never frozen before, what exactly are the normal precautions? I am also a little apprehensive about freezing, but don't want my stuff to degrade as it may take years to finish it all.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...would those M5 Hot Pockets, then, become less fattening, and more capable of producing vascularity and hardness??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda leary of deep-freezing these "steroidal" caps. This may be a dumb question, but is freezer-burn a concern? It kills my steaks, after extended time in the freezer. Is refrigeration a viable alternative?
It's the water in your steak that destroys it. When it freezes and crystallizes, it damages the meat around it. Then the surface can start to oxidize and break peptide bonds in the protein. Fats can also slowly turn rancid. Most 3-one-4-ene structures are fine in the freezer. Esters need to be froozen for sure.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It's the water in your steak that destroys it. When it freezes and crystallizes, it damages the meat around it. Then the surface can start to oxidize and break peptide bonds in the protein. Fats can also slowly turn rancid. Most 3-one-4-ene structures are fine in the freezer. Esters need to be froozen for sure.
Dude, I'm no freakin' scientist. (I'm half Polish and half tequila, LOL.) So, 1,4-andro and Superdrol -- should they be frozen?

Bigfishy

Awards
Yeah I'm with him, how about M5? Ester, do you mean freeze My CEE? (I feel like a bumbling idiot)

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
...would those M5 Hot Pockets, then, become less fattening, and more capable of producing vascularity and hardness??
On a similar note...
If you gave a girl one of these snack pockets...and she lost fat and became more attractive...would that make it a
"Hottie" pocket. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm no freakin' scientist. (I'm half Polish and half tequila, LOL.) So, 1,4-andro and Superdrol -- should they be frozen?
:D I keep my little bit of SD and 1,4-andro stashed in the fridg, but it wouldn't hurt to keep the 1,4-andro in the freezer if you planned to store it more than a few years though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm with him, how about M5? Ester, do you mean freeze My CEE? (I feel like a bumbling idiot)
:D M5 is fine in the fridge or even just at room temp. The CEE is fine too unless you had a bunch of it and were planning not to use it for awhile. Then I'd put it in a 4' temp fridg long term.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
On a similar note...
If you gave a girl one of these snack pockets...and she lost fat and became more attractive...would that make it a
"Hottie" pocket. :D
Sounds like a Crypto-Qiz puzzle I'd do at lunch break! :thumbsup:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
<Bumping a very old thread>

What about powders that are already mixed into a transdermal solution? Fridge, freezer, or neither?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
<Bumping a very old thread>

What about powders that are already mixed into a transdermal solution? Fridge, freezer, or neither?
Is it ready-mades (like Androgel packets) or homebrew? If homebrew, does it contain DMSO or any preservatives/anti-oxidants? I keep packets at room temp, but I'd frig the homebrews. I've made some that lasted 2 years unpreserved, but started to smell weird. I think that DMSO brews should be fridged to slow oxidation, but only if it'll be around over a year. It doesn't hurt the hormones or enhance toxicity really, just the delivery efficiency I suspect.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Is it ready-mades (like Androgel packets) or homebrew? If homebrew, does it contain DMSO or any preservatives/anti-oxidants? I keep packets at room temp, but I'd frig the homebrews. I've made some that lasted 2 years unpreserved, but started to smell weird. I think that DMSO brews should be fridged to slow oxidation, but only if it'll be around over a year. It doesn't hurt the hormones or enhance toxicity really, just the delivery efficiency I suspect.
It's S1+. I assume no DMSO. Planned on using it a month ago but have decided to put it off another 4 months or so.

I've heard it may have lost a little potency, but still basically good. Is that correct? Until now, it's been kept in a "cool dark place", slightly below room temp.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's S1+. I assume no DMSO. Planned on using it a month ago but have decided to put it off another 4 months or so.

I've heard it may have lost a little potency, but still basically good. Is that correct? Until now, it's been kept in a "cool dark place", slightly below room temp.
Oh yeah, it should be fine.