Choosing an AI and SERM for my Dermatrest and Epi/Tren cycle. Help?

Darlz

Awards
I am looking to run Olympus labs Dermatrest as a base for my 6 week Epi/tren cycle. How long should I run the Trest for? I read that I would need to run an AI like anastrozole for this. Any advice? Also I'll be running Clomid at 100/100/50/50. Do I need a AI in my PCT? Sorry for all the questions. I have done cycles with test cyp and Deca and standalone test cycles. I'm just looking to gain a few lean pounds and keep as much as possible

Darlz

Awards
By the way I'm 31 years old. A hair under 5'11 and 196 pounds. Thanks in advance guys.

deaner25

deaner25

Awards
If your going to run. Epi/tren for 6 weeks. I would run test for 12 weeks. How many mills?

Darlz

Awards
It's Brawn's Respawn which is 30 mg of trenavar and 10 mg of Epi each. Was going to run 3/4/4/4/4/3. Was really hoping NOT have to pin this cycle(promised the fiancé id never use PED injectibles again) which is why I was gna use trestolone as a base as I've read that people have had success using it that way.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 19 nor steroids isn't a great idea, just tried that recently. You would be better off with 4 dhea as your base

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I ended up dropping the trest and fought sides for the rest of my cycle.
Yikes! Good to know I'm running dermatrest and tren e together dropping the trest today before the tren kicks in

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes! Good to know I'm running dermatrest and tren e together dropping the trest today before the tren kicks in
I've seen other guys run the combination with sucess but I didn't have that luck. Just have the proper ancillaries on hand and should be ok. It just isn't optimal imo

Darlz

Awards
I havent been AS prone to sides as much a lot of others, although my experience is not so much with PH/DS. If I were to run ancillaries with the trestolone, what do you suggest? And do you think maybe it's better to stick with a low dose of trest such as 40 mg everyday to test if I could handle the two 19 nor products?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent been AS prone to sides as much a lot of others, although my experience is not so much with PH/DS. If I were to run ancillaries with the trestolone, what do you suggest? And do you think maybe it's better to stick with a low dose of trest such as 40 mg everyday to test if I could handle the two 19 nor products?
You would definitely be better off with a low dose especially if you are using it as a base. I would have exemestane and prami on hand. I would use clomid as my serm in pct as well. I'm not prone to many sides myself, I've ran both trest and tren seperately before with no problems. Just remember, sides are always user specific. Just because I had problems means nothing for you. Again, just have the proper ancillaries on hand before starting

Darlz

Awards
Awesome.. Thanks A TON for the info. You wouldn't happen to know proper dosages for exem and for caber would you? I've seen someone imply 12.5 mgs EOD or E3rdD for exem but unsure of prami.

Last edited:
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome.. Thanks A TON for the info. You wouldn't happen to know proper dosages for exem and for caber would you? I've seen someone imply 12.5 mgs EOD or E3rdD for exem but unsure of caber.
I would start exemestane at 12.5mg Ed if problems arise, as estrogen sides increase or decrease you can adjust the dosage from there. Unsure on caber doses since I like to use prami

Darlz

Awards
Yea sorry about that, I meant to say prami...

Also you think it's beneficial to run a 4-Dhea product with a low dose Derma trest or is that too much. Sorry in advance if I'm firing a lot of questions.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
That's going to be some high e so just be ready if sides start coming on

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea sorry about that, I meant to say prami...

Also you think it's beneficial to run a 4-Dhea product with a low dose Derma trest or is that too much. Sorry in advance if I'm firing a lot of questions.
Yeah, that's a little much imo. More isn't always better. Be really careful with prami, start out at .25mg and work your way up. I found 1mg to work fine for me but you can taper up higher if necessary. Don't take prami on an empty stomach either

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Just ran epi at 50 mg
tren 120mg
and 3 pumps dermacrine

For 7wks (used a msten 20mg kicker too)

Awesome cycle, no real sides except back pumps. Ran prami at .3mg ED, and arimidex .3mg M,W,F. Along with 1000mg tudca, cycle assist, and animal flex.

Joints were well lubed and problem free. Everday i did cardio, i was visibly leaner....gotta love epi/tren