Hard Rock Supplements ANDROVAR!!!!

M

mickybrah

Awards
Has anyone used androvar by hard rock yet? How does it compare to iron mag labs epi andro rx? Im leaning more towards iml epi andro rx cos of 3rd party testing for every batch so u know its legit and the bioavailability system. Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out the supplement logs section. We have some loggers for it now.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running it at 400 mgs a day and it's solid. Plus, so much more product in one bottle. Feel like my cycle is lasting all year.

M

musclebound

Awards
was just looking at this product last night.. , what have you been experiencing so far?

I'm currently running it at 400 mgs a day and it's solid. Plus, so much more product in one bottle. Feel like my cycle is lasting all year.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the usual suspects. Some strength, hardness, little bit of fat loss. Libido is sky friggin high.

M

mickybrah

Awards
How does it compare to iron mag labs epi-andro rx mg for mg? Also how would it compare to stanolone. I heard epiandrosterone converts to stanolone first, then DHT. And users were running stanolone at 1200 to get decent results. Would 400mg of androvar compare to that in terms of conversion?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mg for Mg the same. But 180 caps in one bottle at 100 mgs per cap? What's to question? 400 mgs is plenty. Any more and I'd be bald from the DHT levels.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anafuse personally. Adding -(-)epi with laxo to increase synthesis? Good stack there.

M

mickybrah

Awards
Can 400mg of this compare to the famous androhard by primordial performance in terms of results? Also could this help reduce my gyno at 400mg?

M

mickybrah

Awards
Can 400mg of this compare to the famous androhard by primordial performance in terms of results? Also could this help reduce my gyno at 400mg?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to familiar with PP but it looks like they have an alpha and a beta version so I'm assuming the conversion is a little different with the 2 in there. Also looks like it's stupid expensive. But reduce gyno? No, it won't really help with that. Only a pharma or good RC AI will do that, or surgery.

M

mickybrah

Awards
Awesome. Does the epiandrosterone convert directly to DHT? Cos im planning to do bloodwork in the middle of my androvar run and check my DHT levels. Should I expect them to be top of the range at 400mg a day 5 weeks in?

F

F0xx3r

Awards
Was gonna ask how adrovar with 4andro at 330mg would go as a small cycle, followed by a pct

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Coming up on an Androvar run, along with 4-AD as a "Base", and a 19-Nor (Decavol). I sure hope my hair is just brittle from a 50 workout ArA run... if it's falling out now, more DHT will not be fun :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming up on an Androvar run, along with 4-AD as a "Base", and a 19-Nor (Decavol). I sure hope my hair is just brittle from a 50 workout ArA run... if it's falling out now, more DHT will not be fun :)
Take beta sitosterol, 600 to 800 mgs./day. I've used that with all of my "DHT" runs, I have MPB my family along with a receding hair line. It's helped tremendously.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm loving this Androvar run (with ostarine and stopped LGD-4033 yesterday). I'm taking a gram a day though.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Take beta sitosterol, 600 to 800 mgs./day. I've used that with all of my "DHT" runs, I have MPB my family along with a receding hair line. It's helped tremendously.
Specifcally for hair and prostate, I've got the "Pura 'D Or" shampoo, and this Now Prostate Formula:

Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
Zinc (from Zinc Glycinate)
(Amino Acid Chelate) (TRAACS®) (Albion®) 15 mg 100%
Selenium (from Selenium Amino Acid Complex)
(TRAACS®) (Albion®) 70 mcg 100%
Saw Palmetto Extract (Berry) (Serenoa repens)
(min. 85% Fatty Acids) 320 mg †
Phytosterols (Plant Sterols) (with Beta-Sitosterol) 850 mg †
Stinging Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioica) 240 mg †
Quercetin (from Quercetin Dihydrate) 250 mg †
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) 100 mg †
Pumpkin Seed Oil 1.0 g (1,000 mg) †
Lycopene (LYC-O-MATO® Natural Tomato Extract) 10 mg †
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 100 mg †
Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum) (Fruit) 100 mg †
Natural Trans-Resveratrol
[from Japanese Knotweed Extract (Polygonum cuspidatum) (Root)] 10 mg †
LinumLife® Complex (Flax Seed Lignan Extract)
(Linum usitatissimum) (Seed Coat) 25 mg †
The following herbal extracts are standardized to:
Nettle Root Extract = min. 30 ppm Scopoletin**
Turmeric Root Extract = min. 95% Curcuminoids**
Green Tea Extract = min. 50% EGCg**
Pomegranate Extract = min. 40% Ellagic Acid**
Flax Seed Lignan Extract = min. 4% SDG**
plus the rest of the usual suspect "supports"... fingers crossed!

I really think it's the ArA, I've also got weird stuff going on with the nail on my left thumb - all signs of high Omega-6. I'll have about 3 weeks between the end of the ArA and the beginning of the cycle, to assess.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
how do you take beta s. ? with/without meals/ph or it's does not matter

M

mickybrah

Awards
Nice!! Did you try it at 400mg? Feel any effects from that?

Have you ran any other epi andro product before that you could compare it to?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice!! Did you try it at 400mg? Feel any effects from that?

Have you ran any other epi andro product before that you could compare it to?
I ran Androhard at 600mg, but worked up to 1200mg. I think I might like androvar better. With both products I jumped in at 600mg and while it may have been working, I wanted more so I kept going up to a point my budget allows.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I ran Androhard at 600mg, but worked up to 1200mg. I think I might like androvar better. With both products I jumped in at 600mg and while it may have been working, I wanted more so I kept going up to a point my budget allows.
do you still have hairs ?

M

mickybrah

Awards
Was this androhard v1 by primordial performance?

I thought androhard would be significantly stronger mg for mg due to it's superior delivery system?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was this androhard v1 by primordial performance?

I thought androhard would be significantly stronger mg for mg due to it's superior delivery system?
No, the one by forerunner labs. It doesn't have an enhanced delivery system, just agmatine.

M

mickybrah

Awards
Have you tried iron mag labs epi-andro rx? I heard users getting great results from 200-400mg a day. Its expensive though but all iml are 3rd party tested so its legit.

I wonder if its equal to androvar mg for mg since androvar is much better value.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried iron mag labs epi-andro rx? I heard users getting great results from 200-400mg a day. Its expensive though but all iml are 3rd party tested so its legit.

I wonder if its equal to androvar mg for mg since androvar is much better value.
Haven't tried it. Probably won't since I'm getting great results with Androvar.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I dnt believe in these delivery enhancements as much as high doses. But delivery enhancers + dosage = winning

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dnt believe in these delivery enhancements as much as high doses. But delivery enhancers + dosage = winning
Yeah, and Androvar does have DHB/bergamottin, so potentially something to aid in effects as well.

M

mickybrah

Awards
Does it actually increase dht levels? Im going to do bloodwork in the middle of my androvar run. Should I expect to see DHT at the top of the range while running 400-500mg daily of androvar

M

mickybrah

Awards
Does it actually increase dht levels? Im going to do bloodwork in the middle of my androvar run. Should I expect to see DHT at the top of the range while running 400-500mg daily of androvar?

J

Just Jake

Awards
Androvar is no joke to hair loss. I don't think I'm prone to mpb at all both grandpa's have full heads of hair and so do I, about 3rd week in at 3 tabs per day I thought wow is my hair thinning lol. Then 4th week I thought yeah it must be for sure, then 5th week I stopped it and got some nizoral shampoo cuz my hair just started coming out while I would be washing it, which hasn't happened to me before, and it was like twice as thin on top. Glad I stopped when I did cuz I do like the stuff and plan on running a few cycles eventually but if I allowed this to happen I would have no hair left. So probably good to keep dose reasonable and have a preventative measure on hand. I'm not really into saw palmetto especially for a supplement which offers a lot of its benefit from dht, so I tried the shampoo instead. Seemed to curb the hair loss. That was at a pretty high dose of 300 mg/day. I would say the product is legit.
As far as iron mag labs epiandro I have ran it as well, but only half the recommended dose. My experience was that I did feel enhanced compared to my previously natty status but at that dose had absolutely zero sides. Nothing whatsoever. I would say it works and is very legit, just dosed lower than androvar. I'm in favor of both products. budget wise of course androvar is better.

M

mickybrah

Awards
What positive effects did you notice from both products? In terms of strength, gyno reduction, muscle hardness, libido, facial hair?

J

Just Jake

Awards
I'll be straightforward and also answer it the best I can. First off, the dht was basically unharnessed on each run I did because I made it a point to stay away from saw palmetto. Most guys I think will be taking a cycle support with saw palmetto and, to my knowledge, this will convert a lot of the dht to testosterone, whereas most of the dht effects were what I was looking for.
1. Ironmaglabs epiandro- like I said I ran only at a half dose, and quit when the bottle ran out. On this run my calorie consumption was unrestricted.
Effects-strength gains throughout most noticeable effect. Second, soreness between training days was drastically reduced. I know it sounds crazy because I was only at a half dose, but it's the truth. All in all, I felt like I was running on all 8 cylinders during that run. Energy was good and I felt great almost every day, no joint soreness, no acne. I experienced little change in libido and no change in facial hair, no reduction in bodyfat worth noting, and got off the cycle with no rebound effects or gyno without even taking a pct. I felt like IML at that dose was my ideal PH run and I'll probably stick with it.
But, I did want to run higher to see what it was like, so...
2. Androvar (Hard rock) Note: this was in a recomp, body weight stayed the same throughout.
300 mg per day from start to finish, that's three caps in divided doses. I'll go mostly by memory, I did write a log but only when something significant arose, and the first thing was when, about a week in, I took two at a time a few hours prior to workout, and I had a ton of aggression, like really a truckload. My workout aggression runs so high already without PH's or AAS that I figured it couldn't get much higher, I've been kicked out of a few gyms before during deadlifts. But, surprisingly, the dose of 200mg at once really sent me through the roof. That was the first significant thing I noted. Here is an excerpt: Took 2nd and 3rd dose before workout today, around 4:30, worked out 4 hrs later at 8:30 and noticed huge aggression increase during workout (specifically right AFTER set), although little increase in strength or capacity for the workout lol. Joints painful.
Here is a 2nd excerpt: 12days into androvar. Have noticed slightly harder appearance and increased vascularity, noticing a pick-up in acne. Some palpable dots on forehead and one out on forehead, one on chin, and one on upper chest at same time. For the last few years I barely ever have even one pimple so this is a definite increase, especially for only 12 days in. No increased aggression noticed above previous.
The rest of the run went fairly well. A little more vascularity came forth, a little leaner, and specifically probably around the third week I noticed a slight increase in shoulder musculature without changing my program whatsoever, and to address some of your specific questions about gyno reduction and facial hair growth: I am gyno prone but I don't have gyno, I can tell I am gyno prone because I developed slightly puffy nipples from taking trib(I know, wtf lol). Anyway there was a BAAARELY noticeable reduction. if I am wearing a thin shirt a few hours in you can see like a puffiness that is worn into the shirt I guess, not very noticeable, but that's pretty much gone now. So I can see where if after a number of cycles, not blocking the dht, probably running at a high dose, and making sure to prevent any rebound gyno(even though this product isn't supposed to really cause that), then yeah...I would say it could eventually make some gyno go away. But if going specifically for just that something like andractim may be a better option. And facial hair, yes, same thing. Maybe week 4-5 whereas I shaved every other day because I like a clean shave, I had to start shaving every day. As far as hair growing in the less patchy areas of my face, the increase was very sparse. I think you would have to run a number of cycles at a fairly high dose. And for these two things I say high dose because I noticed zero effects at a half dose IML as opposed to some effects here 300mg androvar/day, again with no dht blocker. But get ready for hair loss at that dose without saw palmetto. I just saw to use nizoral shampoo on the forums so I began to do that after I stopped taking it. I wasn't prepared because I thought with my head of hair and family history I had nothing to worry about, but take into account most people probably include saw palmetto in their on cycle product even if they never read the bottle. I read that using saw palmetto while taking epiandro turns a lot of the dht into testosterone instead(yeah it's more scientific than that but I read it a while back so I forget lol). If you intend to take epiandro and want the dht effects I would recommend avoiding saw palmetto but using the nizoral shampoo, and also you may notice your joints complaining during a recomp at a decent dose and desire a joint support.

For the record, I ran forerunner 5 alpha test for a month as well which was supposed to be epiandro, and guess what? Garbage. My joints hurt worse by the day, and I noticed absolutely nothing good. At week four literally my entire body from neck to wrists to feet and ankles felt like I must be 70 years old. I never thought I would throw anything good in the trash. But trust me, it was trash. I chucked the rest of the bottle. Ridiculous.
Hopefully that helps. It took me a while to gather good info while I was looking into it so just wanted to go a bit lengthy to give some user feedback.

J

Just Jake

Awards
One more thing before I check out - I am using a PCT with arimistane on this run I did with androvar since it was a moderate dose ran for a while. Not that rebound gyno is expected with epiandro, but it is possible so I wanted to avoid that. I am about 3 weeks into PCT and have zero negative effects that have occurred, so that's good.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
So is having DHT better for muscle synthesis/bulking or is the use of saw palmetto to convert DHT to test be better for bulking?
I'll be straightforward and also answer it the best I can. First off, the dht was basically unharnessed on each run I did because I made it a point to stay away from saw palmetto. Most guys I think will be taking a cycle support with saw palmetto and, to my knowledge, this will convert a lot of the dht to testosterone, whereas most of the dht effects were what I was looking for.
1. Ironmaglabs epiandro- like I said I ran only at a half dose, and quit when the bottle ran out. On this run my calorie consumption was unrestricted.
Effects-strength gains throughout most noticeable effect. Second, soreness between training days was drastically reduced. I know it sounds crazy because I was only at a half dose, but it's the truth. All in all, I felt like I was running on all 8 cylinders during that run. Energy was good and I felt great almost every day, no joint soreness, no acne. I experienced little change in libido and no change in facial hair, no reduction in bodyfat worth noting, and got off the cycle with no rebound effects or gyno without even taking a pct. I felt like IML at that dose was my ideal PH run and I'll probably stick with it.
But, I did want to run higher to see what it was like, so...
2. Androvar (Hard rock) Note: this was in a recomp, body weight stayed the same throughout.
300 mg per day from start to finish, that's three caps in divided doses. I'll go mostly by memory, I did write a log but only when something significant arose, and the first thing was when, about a week in, I took two at a time a few hours prior to workout, and I had a ton of aggression, like really a truckload. My workout aggression runs so high already without PH's or AAS that I figured it couldn't get much higher, I've been kicked out of a few gyms before during deadlifts. But, surprisingly, the dose of 200mg at once really sent me through the roof. That was the first significant thing I noted. Here is an excerpt: Took 2nd and 3rd dose before workout today, around 4:30, worked out 4 hrs later at 8:30 and noticed huge aggression increase during workout (specifically right AFTER set), although little increase in strength or capacity for the workout lol. Joints painful.
Here is a 2nd excerpt: 12days into androvar. Have noticed slightly harder appearance and increased vascularity, noticing a pick-up in acne. Some palpable dots on forehead and one out on forehead, one on chin, and one on upper chest at same time. For the last few years I barely ever have even one pimple so this is a definite increase, especially for only 12 days in. No increased aggression noticed above previous.
The rest of the run went fairly well. A little more vascularity came forth, a little leaner, and specifically probably around the third week I noticed a slight increase in shoulder musculature without changing my program whatsoever, and to address some of your specific questions about gyno reduction and facial hair growth: I am gyno prone but I don't have gyno, I can tell I am gyno prone because I developed slightly puffy nipples from taking trib(I know, wtf lol). Anyway there was a BAAARELY noticeable reduction. if I am wearing a thin shirt a few hours in you can see like a puffiness that is worn into the shirt I guess, not very noticeable, but that's pretty much gone now. So I can see where if after a number of cycles, not blocking the dht, probably running at a high dose, and making sure to prevent any rebound gyno(even though this product isn't supposed to really cause that), then yeah...I would say it could eventually make some gyno go away. But if going specifically for just that something like andractim may be a better option. And facial hair, yes, same thing. Maybe week 4-5 whereas I shaved every other day because I like a clean shave, I had to start shaving every day. As far as hair growing in the less patchy areas of my face, the increase was very sparse. I think you would have to run a number of cycles at a fairly high dose. And for these two things I say high dose because I noticed zero effects at a half dose IML as opposed to some effects here 300mg androvar/day, again with no dht blocker. But get ready for hair loss at that dose without saw palmetto. I just saw to use nizoral shampoo on the forums so I began to do that after I stopped taking it. I wasn't prepared because I thought with my head of hair and family history I had nothing to worry about, but take into account most people probably include saw palmetto in their on cycle product even if they never read the bottle. I read that using saw palmetto while taking epiandro turns a lot of the dht into testosterone instead(yeah it's more scientific than that but I read it a while back so I forget lol). If you intend to take epiandro and want the dht effects I would recommend avoiding saw palmetto but using the nizoral shampoo, and also you may notice your joints complaining during a recomp at a decent dose and desire a joint support.

For the record, I ran forerunner 5 alpha test for a month as well which was supposed to be epiandro, and guess what? Garbage. My joints hurt worse by the day, and I noticed absolutely nothing good. At week four literally my entire body from neck to wrists to feet and ankles felt like I must be 70 years old. I never thought I would throw anything good in the trash. But trust me, it was trash. I chucked the rest of the bottle. Ridiculous.
Hopefully that helps. It took me a while to gather good info while I was looking into it so just wanted to go a bit lengthy to give some user feedback.

J

Just Jake

Awards
Good question, I am fairly sure allowing the saw palmetto to convert more of it to testosterone would be better for bulking but maybe one of the more technically educated guys here would be better suited to give an accurate answer.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Here's my thing: I did a 1A/4A run in Jan-Mar, off label, so a pretty good dose - saw the strength increases like in the 1A study, so confident it worked. 1A is known to be as bad, and maybe worse than EpiA, as far as Hair/Prostate goes. I did take Now Clinical Prostate Care on that run, and saw no hair issues. None noticed either, in the 6 week PCT with Clomid (Prostate Care was stopped same day as PHs). Then I went on a 50 workout run of ArA and a "Use it up" cycle of "natty" T-Boosters I had lying around. Brittle hair can be a side effect of high Omega-6 dosing (ArA) and guess what? During that time period, and continuing to today (took my last dose of ArA 30 mins ago) I noticed my hair thinning and falling out.

So I'm hoping I react badly to ArA and not DHT - wouldn't that be funny? :) I have about 2-3 weeks before my next cycle, so I'll be off ArA, and on 3g of DHA/EPA Omega-3's daily. We'll see if the hair loss subsides (also using Pura 'D Or Shampoo).

If it does, then I can gauge any hairloss with Androvar (had none with 1A). If it continues, then maybe it's "Just time" (I'm 48) and "F" it - DHT here I come :)

I hope it's the ArA believe it or not - I can make due with Phosphatidic Acid and PH's :)

J

Just Jake

Awards
That sounds complicated lol. I don't know a lot about everything there but I did look up the prostate product you were using to see if it has saw palmetto and it does, which will pretty much assure you won't lose too much hair because it blocks dht. I use the word blocks, which may not be the exact best word but it works, the dht is greatly, greatly reduced, and you would probably have a difficult time losing any hair. The epiandro as far as I know creates a greater level of dht than 1A but there is no conversion to estrogen and therefore no prostate issues, which is the reason myself and others have been able to run it with literally zero prostate issues. With what you were taking there was a conversion to estrogen and while a lot of people used to believe that dht resulted in prostate issues I have come to believe that estrogen is a much bigger player there from more recent literature and dht can sometimes be helpful. I don't know if I'm right for sure. But I can see why you would want to run a prostate supp if it was needed. Like I said a lot of guys probably will be taking saw palmetto during their run and may not even know it, in most cases in the on cycle product and in your case the prostate support. But it really sounds like it might be the ara, it seems like you are probably good to go with some PH's while using palmetto but to those who are just trying this the first time, it can be completely different without using something to block hair loss effects, so don't be surprised when you start noticing hairs all around the shower and on your shoulders after you towel off and looking in the mirror and realizing you are losing your hair lol. I haven't used ara but yeah, that might be the culprit.

M

mickybrah

Awards
Thanks for the detailed reply :)
I think hairloss is more to do with the sensitivity of local dht receptors in the scalp rather than the dht level in the body. The shampoo would probably be the best bet since it will block those local receptors while not affecting the positive results from the increased dht levels on the body. Also keeping inflammation down by eatingclean and taking turmeric, omega 3's, antioxidants, greens powder would help.

How many mg was your iron mag epi andro run at? Im planning to run 200mg daily for 6 weeks with maybe one week at 300mg. I was planning to run the androvar in another cycle as high as 500mg a day. Ive heard of people running stanolone as high as 1400mg daily. Is epiandrosterone that much more efficient at conversion to dht than stanolone? Have you run stanolone before? Im looking to get maximum androgenic effects out of my run. Thanks.

J

Just Jake

Awards
Sorry I'm new at the forum thing and don't know how people repost what was written previously by another member in order to respond and was just going to copy and paste it but decided it would probably end up all jacked up. So the first thing I should say is to the old guy: I was mistaken, sorry, I thought there was a slight conversion to both estrogen and dht with 1-andro but I checked a few sources that each said there was no conversion to either. So have to correct myself.

Second, to Micky, yes, that sounds accurate with the local dht receptors in the scalp and the shampoo etc. I ran the IML at a very low dose. Pretty sure 1 capsule per day x 2 weeks then 2 caps per day for 3 more weeks, about 5 weeks total. I was very responsive to it I guess, again the results I noticed were mostly strength and recovery, little else though at that dose, but also zero sides and felt great for 5 weeks. Sorry, I haven't run stanolone before.

M

mickybrah

Awards
Did you have any shutdown with the iml epi andro? Also was there any effect on libido? I heard if anything it should increase

J

Just Jake

Awards
No noticeable shutdown, but I didn't have any labs drawn. Slight libido increase maybe but my libido is naturally high so maybe the effects are less noticeable. They have actually started putting epiandro into a lot of pct products now so as far as shutdown is concerned it is probably less than most other products. It felt the same as a cycle of ostarine as far as suppression goes, I didn't notice any.