DMZ cycle

Jason11111

Awards
Posted yesterday about starting an epi cycle but unfortunately I got my epi in the mail today and as expected since I bought it off eBay, the stuff was clearly fake. The container was literally just a white bottle with no label on it lol. I am currently returning it to get a refund as if u return it in 1 week u get a full refund.

Due to this I was recommended a website nutriverse which still sells DMZ and would not be fake.

I'm planning on running a DMZ only cycle of (extreme DMZ 16mg per cap).

I would run 1ad but when I tried to order it it said it was backordered.

So here's the cycle
Week 1,2: preload cycle support (will as we'll be using it until pct ends)
Week 3: 2 caps a day (32mg DMZ)
Week 4,5,6: 3 caps a day ( 48mg DMZ)
Week 7,8,9: 1ml clomid (50mg) .5ml nolva (10mg)
Week 10: .5ml clomid (25mg) .5ml nolva (10mg)
Week 11,12: Eradicate 1 pill EOD

Any advice you guys have?

Also my goal is to recomp and add about 5-10 pounds while reducing bf% by 2-4% is this possible considering this is my first cycle

I will be eating at about 200-300 cals above maitenance

Training history has been strong lifts for about a year followed by Texas method for quite some time

Will be transferring into higher rep work 8-12 reps for increased volume considering that I've almost never gone over 5 reps in a while.

Chest Shoulders Triceps
Bench 3x8-12
Military Press 3x8-12
Close Grip Incline Bench 3x8-12
Overhead Extension 3x8-12
Side Laterals 4x12-15

Back and Biceps
Face Pulls 4x12-15
Straight Arm Pull Downs 3x12-15
Bent Over Rows 3x8-12
Pull Ups 4x10-15
Dumbbell Curls 4x8-12
Reverse Curls 4x8-12
Forearms

Legs
Squats 3x5
Front Squats 2x3
Dead Lifts 1x5
Hamstring Curls 3x8-12

Rest
so push pull legs rest repeat. 3 days on 1 day off

Stats

About 180 10% bf
Height (don't know but 1-2 inches within 5'8)

Thank you to everyone who replies and sorry about making another ph thread

Jason11111

Awards
Lol I forgot the same thing as yesterday.

If gyno occurs I have anastrozole and will be running it at .5ml (.5mg) EOD until the cycle ends.

I will only start to take it if gyno occurs tho.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ten pounds while dropping 4% is a pretty lofty goal. Not saying it can't be done but diet will be crucial. It's great you have Arimidex onhand. Are you gyno prone or have pre-existing? If not you might consider not using it unless symptoms appear. DMZ has little to no aromatization. The new BLR transdermal AI will be out soon. That would be a great addition to a recomp cycle. It has two AI's as well two fat burners. That and DMZ would shred you up!

Jason11111

Awards
This is my first cycle so I wudnt be able to tell you if I'm gyno prone but I would assume I'm not bc my brother has never gotten gyno.

The anastrozole is from iron dragon so form what I've heard is that it is reputable.

As for using it, if gyno occurs I will then start to take it until the cycle ends.

If gyno doesn't occur I won't take it.

You also have any tips on how to get those last two bottom abs to come out.

This is my first cycle so I'm assuming if I train and about 2-3x a week they should become more pronounced even at the same bf%
Would also like to get my bicep vein to pop. I have veins in my fore arms that pop. I also have veins literally all over my arms but none of them pop out u can just see like blue lines under the skin.

Jason11111

Awards
Would anyone here be interested in me logging? Just wondering

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure. If you log I'll follow. If you get down to 7-8% body fat you'll see your abs for sure. Diet is the key there. That's how low I have to go to see em all.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
32 mgs of DMZ on your first week, 48 mgs weeks 4, 5, and 6, and this is your first cycle? Yikes.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Your layout is looks solid good job of dumping the bunk epi and picking up some solid Dmz I will follow if ya log it.

Jason11111

Awards
I know DMZ is harsh for a first cycle but when looking at other logs when people said I'll take 2 pills for 4 weeks a lot of people responded with 2 pills isn't gunna do much

And I'm not running it for 6 weeks it just says 6 weeks bc i am pre loading cycle support

What dosing plan would you recommend?

Jason11111

Awards
And I will as we'll be doing a log. Will try to post pics 2x week with macros and strength gains

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start out at 1 cap. Ramp up of you need to, but jumping into a cycle full tilt, with no experience is asking for trouble. Usually experienced users will make the jump to 40 mgs after a few cycles under their belt.

Jason11111

Awards
So wud you say
Week 1: 1 cap
Week 2: 1 cap
Week 3,4: 1-2 caps depending on what I feel

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've yet to score some, have a look at this...

Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd!
Www.Nutriverse.com

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wud you say
Week 1: 1 cap
Week 2: 1 cap
Week 3,4: 1-2 caps depending on what I feel
Yes, that would be fine. You don't want to chance sides right away of you've never done a cycle.

musclebound

Awards
i wanna try super dmz 2.0 but all the talk about gyno is throwing me off, seems like alot of ppl who try it seems to get some itching or problems

Ten pounds while dropping 4% is a pretty lofty goal. Not saying it can't be done but diet will be crucial. It's great you have Arimidex onhand. Are you gyno prone or have pre-existing? If not you might consider not using it unless symptoms appear. DMZ has little to no aromatization. The new BLR transdermal AI will be out soon. That would be a great addition to a recomp cycle. It has two AI's as well two fat burners. That and DMZ would shred you up!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wanna try super dmz 2.0 but all the talk about gyno is throwing me off, seems like alot of ppl who try it seems to get some itching or problems
That's why you should always have a good ai on hand. Have your bp support together for sdmz2, I wasn't ready for it and it kicked my ass.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran SDMZ 2.0 for 6 weeks, no signs of gyno what so ever.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 - 2 caps/day
Weeks 2, 3, + 4 - 3 caps/day
Weeks 5+6 - 4 caps/day

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I'm currently taking the cycle support only rn

Will start to log when two weeks is up

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Throw up a link here when you have your log up, keen to follow.

Jason11111

Awards
U got it bro. Just letting you guys know I will most likely not be including pictures but I will def keep up with diet,
Strength gains, weight, bf%, and gains kept pct and all side effects encountered

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4