Quick ostarin question...

F0xx3r

Awards
Newly learning about sarms, but a coworker came up to me and said he grabbed a bottle of chaos and pain ostarin and some sort of estrogen blocker, now if I remember correctly... doesn't ostarin supress and wouldn't need the e blocker during his run? Maybe in his PCT (which he did not mention having one being ordered. ..)

Thanks, want to make sure he's good to go.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some have said on here that Ostra can cause estrogen sides. I've always ran an AI with it. Many because I'm cutting and want the extra fat and water loss.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Osta doesnt aromatize to estro. but does in fact cause elevation in e levels over time

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Newly learning about sarms, but a coworker came up to me and said he grabbed a bottle of chaos and pain ostarin and some sort of estrogen blocker, now if I remember correctly... doesn't ostarin supress and wouldn't need the e blocker during his run? Maybe in his PCT (which he did not mention having one being ordered. ..)

Thanks, want to make sure he's good to go.
Ostarine does NOT increase estrogen. The opposite is the case: the estogen will decrease. That's also why a lot of people get easier dry joints but also a "dryer" look.
He should make a blood test then he will get this black on white.

An estrogen-blocker is in this case a sub-optimal choice, better invest the money in Glucosamine.
With decreases estrogen you will also get worser cholesterole values which is the resulting side effect of this process. Blocking - or even kill - the estrogene will cause some harmful events.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine does NOT increase estrogen. The opposite is the case: the estogen will decrease. That's also why a lot of people get easier dry joints but also a "dryer" look.

An estrogen-blocker is in this case a sub-optimal choice, better invest the money in Glucosamine.
With decreases estrogen you will also get worser cholesterole values which is the resulting side effect of this process. Blocking - or even kill - the estrogene will cause some harmful events.
Well this is the first I've heard of this. In fact quite a few on this board have had sensitive nips and almost everyone like Osta because it makes their joints feel better because of the light estrogen sides that come with Osta.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Well this is the first I've heard of this. In fact quite a few on this board have had sensitive nips and almost everyone like Osta because it makes their joints feel better because of the light estrogen sides that come with Osta.
I developes slight gyno running only osta. But san gets bloods for everything, however didnt u say you were running nolva with it?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I developes slight gyno running only osta. But san gets bloods for everything, however didnt u say you were running nolva with it?
Are you asking me if I run nolva with Ostra?

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards

Bro, where are you getting this information? If anything, the logs and studies suggest ostarine increases E.

The only study I know does not show a statistically significant effect of the doses they used on the E of men. It does show that ostarine slowed down the natural decrease of E in postmenopausal women.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
No sorry i was askin san
I ran a LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677 cycle couple of weeks before. Acutally, I'm using Tamoxifen and Ostarine. The hormonal status is quite low, but no or not nearly to a shutdown. After my research the combination of Tamox and Ostarine should work (Ostarine low to moderate dosage) and Ostarine should not inhibit the work of Tamox. But we will see in a couple of weeks then I have a meeting.

The only reaseon why I'm running Tamox now is the simultaneously intake of Ostarine. Otherwise I would have chosen between a strong OTC-Product with ingredients like D-phenylalanine, Ksm-66 ashwagandha, Acacetin, Amentoflavone and/or Coumaroyldopamine together with DAA or Tamox low dose. Can't say for sure if a really good OTC-PCT has the same effect like Tamox low dose because I never used an OTC-PCT product before nor made bloods on that.
But I knew that I would use Ostarine during PCT. And IF that will work well, then I have a further application for Ostarine: as standalone or part of the PCT. But this only will be the case IF at least the LH (proabably the most important parameter) will raise.
BertBolic. From where I got this information? My bloods, studies and "experience" (if you may say that). I think I know which study you mean: it's this one: www(dot)ncbi(dot)nlm(dot)nih(dot)gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177038/
I agree, that in table no. 5 no statisitcally significant effect was evaluated. BUT, for this purpose, a note from me: free Testosterone had fallen into the study in the 3mg group by 22%. Why this value is not significant (in terms of statistical significance, a deviation from the standard distribution) is particularly understandable when you know that the free Testosterone was in the placebo group (who had thus taken nothing at all) fell by 26%!

F0xx3r

Awards
This escalated quickly, I believe he didn't grab an AI but some other e blocking supp, would he run this with the osta and tell him to grab a pct ?

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
We are talking about estrogen, not testosterone.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
We are talking about estrogen, not testosterone.
Yes, and I explained you why in the studies the decrease of total testosterone was declared as non significantly. Analog to that you can transfer this to estrogen.
Look at the absolute change in estrogen, dose depending: www(dot)ncbi(dot)nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177038/table/Tab5/

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
I already told you that change is not statistically significant. Only the decrease in test is.

The results are not arbitrarily "declared" as statisticly significant or not, they are "reported" as such based on the t-test or whatever other statistical hypothesis test they used.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I already told you that change is not statistically significant. Only the decrease in test is.
Yeah, and I explained you why it's declared as non statistically significant. I tried to explain why but...
Anyway, I quote it here again:

I agree, that in table no. 5 no statisitcally significant effect was evaluated. BUT, for this purpose, a note from me: free Testosterone had fallen into the study in the 3mg group by 22%. Why this value is not significant (in terms of statistical significance, a deviation from the standard distribution) is particularly understandable when you know that the free Testosterone was in the placebo group (who had thus taken nothing at all) fell by 26%!
You have to understand the background instead of fixing on the results.