Epi - cycle (my first ever)

Jedstar000

Awards
Right guys I'm 30 years old, 5'10, 165 pounds, 10% BF In good physical condition and have been training for years. I've had all the supplements under the sun including quite strong fat burners (level 5) high amounts of caffeine, (Jack3d) and have found myself to be really quite tollarant to all.

One thing is though I find it very hard to gain muscle and size but would just like an extra 10-14 pounds muscle on my current frame in the next 12 months, naturally that is pretty much impossible for me so want something that is going to help achieve this without too much if any fat gains and obviously an excelerated level of muscle gains.

I have chosen to do a cycle of epistane because it has minimal side effects, recommended for a beginner and is versatile. My problem is though after extensive research all over the bodybuilding/anabolic forums the most refutable/recommended companies are out of stock/don't sell anymore?? And the perfect PCT (nolvadex) seems absolutely impossible to get hold of! I live in the UK by the way.

Stack I plan to buy is

*Epistane

*on cycle support - CEL Cycle Assist / liv 52
*Fish Oil
*Joint support - super cissus
*Multivitamins
*Taurine

*PCT - nolvadex
- lean xtreme (cortisol blocker)

The only Epistane available is Epi bites from shark labs or Epi rebuild from JW supplements. Which is the best and/or most refutable? And regarding the nolvadex are there any just as good alternatives? or would someone be able to PM me where I can buy legit stuff in the UK?

Jedstar000

Awards
I,ve found suppdirect.com for the nolvadex, can anyone confirm if it's refutable or not?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Dont know about that place but go to the anabolic section on here the look at the peptide/ research company sub forum check out one of those

napalm

napalm

Awards
At 5'10" and 165 lbs, one thing is certain: you are not eating enough. You might think you are, but it's doubtful. With enough caloric surplus, you should gain 15 lbs in 6 months. Hell, I could gain 15 lbs in 2 months if I tried.

Also, gaining any significant amount of size w/o gaining fat is very, very hard to do.

My suggestion is to skip the epi and go buy a sh.it ton of some form of dead animal and a bunch of potatoes and eat until you can't eat any more.

Then eat again 3 hours later.

Good luck...

Jedstar000

Awards
Napalm you have completely missed the point.

I have just finished my diet, going from 188 pounds 19% BF in January to 165 pounds 10% body fat now in June.

I wanted to be light for boxing/football but achieve my BF goal of 10% is what I have done. Unfortunatley I feel a bit skinny and would like 10-14 pounds of extra muscle in 12 months on the frame I have now. obviously I will gain some fat on the way, of which I would go on a cut to finish of at the end of my bulk(s).

A little about my diet, to get to the BF I'm now at I ate on average about 1800 cals a day (baring in mind I burn at least 1000 calories through my job/training.) Now when I bulk up I will be eating around 4000 cals a day, so believe me the diet ain't really the problem ;).

Like most people on here I want that little extra, So with diet and everything in check why not use epistane during my bulk??? Plus I'm interested to see just how much muscle I can gain in 5 weeks on a 'mildish pro hormone'

Jedstar000

Awards
O and yes everything I eat is clean, didn't drop 9% body fat naturally in 5 months without doing so.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Napalm you have completely missed the point.

I have just finished my diet, going from 188 pounds 19% BF in January to 165 pounds.
It's hard to get 'the point' if you leave details out. No where in your post did you mention you went from 188 to 165.

Epi is not optimal for bulking. Better yet, stop w the bulking/cutting and get your diet on point. Something tells me that's what got you to 19% bf...