knowing what you're doing

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
knowing what you're doing..Stroid and insulin info

so many ignorant kids man. im at the gym today, hear couple of frat boys talking about one of their brother, having been admitted to the hospital, all messed up (didnt get the exact problems) however, they were saying how this kid never cycled, being on twice/three times as much as coming off. :rolleyes: i hope this dude gonna be aight, but the desire to get that body one seeks....man, thats why when someone who knows little or nothing about steriods or even ph's, come on, being so eager to get into their first cycle bugs me. Im no where near educated on anabolic supplementation as a lot of the dudes here but this proves another point in how knowledge and maturity is so key. U know what im saying? Sage

Last edited by a moderator:

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Yes stupidity is rampant..and PHs make it even worse. Now idiots can get these PHs legally and do a fine job of abusing their body..lol.

Maturity is definetly required for the use of anabolics. I am in my early 30s and I know I HATE to end a cycle, and while I am recovering, I am building the next one. As someone who is fairly mature, I know it is a hard thing to stay off..feeling like a god, and moving more poundages every single workout has its attractions :D It is just maturity and safety that keep you from pushing that envelope.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
haha... like the sig WD :D ... yes sage idiocy abounds, but whatever... will be interesting to eventually see what happens with the legislation on this... hopefully would steer many dumbass teens away, we'll see

Crankin'steiN

Awards
EDUCATION!!! Newbies need to read, and take in knowledge before ever trying any kind of enhancing drug!!

baham99

Awards
Is insulin the hardest drug to master? Saw a friend do it today, and asked why he never advised it to me...he said it's the most anabolic substance one can take, but he said he would gaurantee my death or hospitalization if I ever tried it. I asked him what makes him so special, he said he did months of medical journal research to find out how the body reacts and so forth...anyone incorporate this as part of their gear regularly?

Crankin'steiN

Awards
I haven't used it yet, but your freind is pretty right for the most part.

Insulin is very dangerous!!! With the wrong dosage you could go into Insulin shock, then into a coma...... You should always have someone with you after taking an injection, and make sure they know that you took it, and what to do if you go into Insulin shock... It could be the difference between life or death!!

Insulin is for Vets only as far as I am concerned! And even they should be very careful!

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
By insulin shock he means:

HYPOGLYCEMIA

SYMPTOMS OF HYPOGLYCEMIA:

Distress is relatively rapid, usually in a matter of minutes.
Hunger.
Sweating.
Cold, clammy feeling.
Paleness.
Trembling, anxiety.
Rapid heartbeat.
Feeling of weakness or faintness.
Irritability and change in mood or personality.
Loss of consciousness.

Anyone running slin should always have some sort of rapidly absorbed sugar with them at all times incase they get low blood sugar. I've been low a few times (not even a diabetic) but you will be able to tell, it sucks.

Of course, using it isn't advised unless you have done your research

WYD

Crankin'steiN

Awards
Thanks for expanding on that.

I didn't want to get too involved... but I should have included some of those symptoms.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
honestly , insulin is dangerous , but if u read the fat bastard insulin protocol , u will see how the body stops itself from going into hypo by glyconeogenesis , it only goes into hypo when there's absolutely nothing there for the body to stay conscious from .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly , insulin is dangerous , but if u read the fat bastard insulin protocol , u will see how the body stops itself from going into hypo by glyconeogenesis , it only goes into hypo when there's absolutely nothing there for the body to stay conscious from .
The problem with that it the body sometimes cannot produce enough glucose through gluconeogenisis fast enough if the amount of insulin taken is too high. Plus the fact that different people respond to different amounts of insulin based on there resistance. But your right, if the proper amounts are taken and proper care is taken its safe. All in all, too risky IMO for the average BB'er.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bobo::The problem with that it the body sometimes cannot produce enough glucose through gluconeogenisis fast enough if the amount of insulin taken is too high .
raybravo:: exactly how high r u talking bobo ? am not too sure , but many have used oliver starr's protocol and the fat bastard protocol with very successful results . and if the fool wants to shoot too much insulin , then nothing will help him will it ? an intelligent approach to insulin will do any bber good , i dont think its too risky at all , stay within a reasonable dose , get the carbs in and ure safe , its important to use humalog as the longer acting forms seem to be tricky .

crazypete

Awards
how high, who knows. this will vary with the person and that persons state at the time(concentrations of different substances, ie. glycogen, blood sugar, lypolytic enzyme and a lot of other things) it is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, however it can be used with little side effects and a lower dose to start would be wise for one who has never used it before. only experimentation will reveal what works for individuals. once again this is only for experts, most people at lower levels of development can make gains almost as big without using such substances. i always thought i was a hard gainer until i learned to train and eat properly (still working on it). it bothers me when people with a similar body type with less muscle start taking all these advanced compounds they obviously are not ready for. for the record i have not used any phs or steroids, however i have supervised some cycles of others. i need to keep my weight down for winsurfing. if you are considering using such compounds, i have this to say: learn everthing you can, then look over the facts rationally, ask yourself 'can i do this without using whatever?', then look to others with more experience for advice, stick to the ones who make sense and don't try to push it as the only super thing out there ( kind of like some of the guys on this site like bobo and yj), and finally if you do decide to use any such dangerous compounds (they all are) be smart about it and you may just prevent almost all of the risks because they are very real and stupidity magnifies them.

cheers, pete

crazypete

Awards
a story of two users

i figured i'd put this here instead of starting a new thread

at the gym at school (i'm in university, look at the location and figure out which one) in the past few weeks i have seen two new juicers. one guy blew up like a baloon, but did not get any side effects and is way stronger and bigger than before. when i asked him about it, he told me about the precautions he was taking and his preparation both workout and nutrition wise. all in all he had a sound strategy. the other guy can barely bench his own weight (i guess he can now). his face looks like a pizza and he is getting really bloated. when some one i know confronted him, he denied using, but then finally admitted to it. upon further investigation, he had know idea of what different steroids where out there (he was using an oral, didn't even know what one), different delivery methods, different preventative measures (anti-es, antiaromatases, etc.), or post cycle recovery. he has finished his cycle and went off with no apparent problems other than those listed above. i bet that when he recovers, he will be not much stronger or bigger, but he will have put his body through a lot of unnecessary stress.

IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, DON'T BE GUY NUMBER TWO learn before you act, you may not be able to recover from your mistakes. sadly enough some people don't heed this advice

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
interestingly, the people who WOULD heed such advice, already seemingly do, and the ones who don't, end up like guy number two regardless... it's hard to actually change minds, is my point I guess.. the only way for some people to use caution is to ignore it once or twice and have some bad experiences instead of trying to avoid them from the getgo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
am not too sure , but many have used oliver starr's protocol and the fat bastard protocol with very successful results . and if the fool wants to shoot too much insulin , then nothing will help him will it ? an intelligent approach to insulin will do any bber good , i dont think its too risky at all , stay within a reasonable dose , get the carbs in and ure safe , its important to use humalog as the longer acting forms seem to be tricky .
1. The problem with a general set of protocols is you don't know how people to react even at low doses. I agree with what pete said "this will vary with the person and that persons state at the time(concentrations of different substances, ie. glycogen, blood sugar, lypolytic enzyme and a lot of other things)"

2. Your right if you shoot too much nothing will help. How many people out there think more is better.

3. I agree an intelligent approach limits the risk but how many people out there are not "intelligent" about using such substances. Thats the problem.

4. Another problem is the type. If you use the wrong type you could be in trouble hours after you inject. This goes back to the "intelligence" factor.

I'm not saying using insulin is wrong. I'm just saying with all the boneheads out there using AAS and don't know what there doing the chances for error is much greater than people think. You can't overdoes on testosterone, eq, fina, etc.....with insulin if you do, you die. That just puts it on a whole different level in my book and for me the risk doesn't seem to warrant the benefits, even if I knew what I was doing. I don't have a problem with anyone using it as long as they know what their doing. Unfortunetly some will read different protocols then try and teach that to somneone else and then you can get into complications. Just too risky IMO.... one little spliup by some dumb ass teenager and..

We would like to inform your son is dead for being an idiot... :D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah , the fat bastard protocol and oliver starr's program are very dangerous , and need ridiculous amounts of protein , but hell do they work or what !
but this insulin is one thing , u dont do ur research , then .... like u said " i'm sorry my son is dead but the cocksucker didnt read well" :D .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
like u said " i'm sorry my son is dead but the cocksucker didnt read well" :D .
lol just think, if this were a more prevalent attitude there wouldn't be nearly the attention or idiotic mooing about it all... maybe we could help usher in a new era of "little fucker got what he deserved" policy :D

crazypete

Awards
yea right. it would be nice, but unfortunately there are too many stupid people (hell i fell into that category last saturday at the bar). it is easier to deal with such problems by limiting the access to such compounds as the government has done. once again this will only work to some extent and doesn't address the idiots who go out and get the stuff without learning about it. too bad natural selection doesn't work as good as it used to.

cheers, pete

baham99

Awards
too bad natural selection doesn't work as good as it used to.
You know what? It just might...testicular atrophe...no recovery...probably won't be passing down too many dumb genes there...deca dick would cut down the procreation frequency by a lot...and chances of prostate abuse could also end your life a little faster...all in all, nature still punishes the oblivious

crazypete

Awards
true, but my point was more general refering to natural selection. ie. a couple thousand years ago if you did something stupid like jump off a cliff and break your leg, guess what, you aren't going to make it. now days, well you got you doctors and such...

cheers, pete

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
werd

crazypete

Awards
true, but my point was more general refering to natural selection. ie. a couple thousand years ago if you did something stupid like jump off a cliff and break your leg, guess what, you aren't going to make it. now days, well you got you doctors and such...

cheers, pete