PCT Help

Vinunez03

Awards
Doc put me on TRT about a year ago, but I it's been such a roller coaster I'm not sure that I want to do it anymore..I'm currently taking 100mg test cyp (50mg on sun/wed) & using anastroloze to control estrogen, usually .5 mg 24 hours after injection. Also, I would like to add I have not been taking HCG with this protocol. With that being said, I know I'm shut down at this point, but would like to come off the least painful way, if that's possible. I was thinking about running HCG @ 100iu a day for the last ten days, then start nolvadex 4 days later for 4 weeks (40/40/20/20). I've never ran a PCT before, but this is what I've gathered. Any help, constructive criticism, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why not just discuss this with your doc?

Vinunez03

Awards
I have, but he suggested "tapering off" or just quiting "cold turkey", but I know that's not going to work!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have, but he suggested "tapering off" or just quiting "cold turkey", but I know that's not going to work!
So you're saying that people on the internet know more than a doctor...

YOu need to have a serious discussion about recovery of your natural test with him. If he doesn't engage this conversation and say "just stop taking test", ask him about your natural levels. If still nothing, get a new doctor.

A forum can give you suggestions but if youre already getting doctors help, do it all right not half assed with shady grey market chemicals

Vinunez03

Awards
Ok. I'll see what he says about natural levels, but I'm afraid I might have to find another Doc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok. I'll see what he says about natural levels, but I'm afraid I might have to find another Doc.
Still a better option than the Internet ha.

Don't get me wrong, the guys here know there stuff and could give you what you're looking for but it just doesn't make sense for safety, legality, and peace of mind to not exhaust all the "normal" ways first