super dmz 2.0 cycle advice

C

clev216

Awards
I am going to be running a cycle of super dmz 2.0. I have two bottles of 60 capsules. Should I run for 6 weeks or should I run for 4 weeks and save the other bottle for a later cycle. also for pct I have nolvadex, daa, and liv 52 and milk thistle for liver support throughout the whole cycle and pct, Can anyone give me an experienced opinion on if I need anything else.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your cycle experience?

N

nick43014

Awards
I would add a test base if running for 6 weeks but that is only if an experienced user.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I would add a test base if running for 6 weeks but that is only if an experienced user.
Experience wouldnt dictate the need for a test base. You should definitely run a base with DMZ regardless of experience, unless you wanna feel like poop around week 4

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For length I would just play it by ear and see how you feel around week 4. Definitely add a test best. With what's available atm I would add some 4-ad (andro the giant will be the most cost effective option by far-you want 300mg a day)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

Lastly, I would definitely get a bottle of cycle assist instead of your liv 52. Liv 52 really does nothing and it is just a bunch of whole plants thrown in a capsule. I too used to think it was a good option but after some research found out otherwise. You don't have to do this but to me my organs are worth it.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

C

clev216

Awards
I cant get ahold of test. 4 andro would work as a substitute?

N

nick43014

Awards
Experience wouldnt dictate the need for a test base. You should definitely run a base with DMZ regardless of experience, unless you wanna feel like poop around week 4
I meant running 6 weeks of dmz 2.0 period if not experienced

C

clev216

Awards
what kinds of gains should I be expecting to make during a 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0 and 4 andro and how much will I be able to keep if pct goes good

N

nick43014

Awards
what kinds of gains should I be expecting to make during a 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0 and 4 andro and how much will I be able to keep if pct goes good
Right now I am 9 days in to my super dmz 2.0, 4 andro, and ostarine cycle and my strength has started to skyrocket. Today was chest and I went from repping 205 for 8 and maxing 265 to repping 4 set of 8 with 225 then a set of 5 with 250 then set of 2 with 275. Deffinately big gains but eating is key too. And I have put on 5 lean lbs in 9 days. The water weight has came and gone. If you have solid pct you will keep most gains. I am gonna run clomid and daa for 4 weeks then eradicate 3 weeks after that

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
An AI. This is the third time I'm saying this but super dmz exacerbated my gyno when I had low estrogen. I've got bottles I'm tossing or giving to friends cause it ****ed with my gyno too much. Stopped,it and all pain went away and had to reduce my AI. ALWAYS have an AI on hand