First post - Anafuse/Ostashred question

Harrypurcell

Awards
Hopefully you guys can advise.

I am stacking Anafuse with Osta Shred. Started off with full dose: 4 x Anaf and 25mg Osta from the start. Plan was an 8 week cycle, currently 2 weeks in.

Fyi - also taking: ZMA, Growth (Blackstone), Hyaluronic acid, Vit D.

I am 39, 6'3", 225 pounds. Been lifting properly for about 3 yrs.

Issue is, I am feeling some pretty nasty sides - anxiety, sleep disruption and zero libido. Bit worried frankly as this is my first experience with supps of this kind.

Wondering what the best option is. Shorten the cycle, lower the dosage of one/both, or just plow on?

Given that Osta Shred comes with some suppression, I am tempted to drop that and continue with the Anafuse. If so, would I need a PCT after 2weeks?

Thnx

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're sides are caused by shutdown I would discontinue the osta and begin PCT. did you have a SERM? Or you could cut the Osta down to 5 or 10 and see if the side go away.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a serm? I would pct after 2 weeks or stick it out and stop at 4 weeks. If you don't have a serm stop now.

If you want to keep going and help combat lethargy you can do 4 or 5 pumps of dermacrine daily which could help keep libido up and combat lethargy. It's really up to you if you want to stick it out or not. Keep running the anafuse for 8 weeks though. It's Osta that is giving you the sides.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

Harrypurcell

Awards
Appreciate it.

I think I will drop the Osta.

I have PCT 3X by vital labs and DAA max. Two questions: 1) Is there anything otc you would add to these. 2) How many days of post cycle support do I need given I only did 2 weeks of Osta shred, or should I just keep taking them until the sides disappear?

Thnx