Epi and sustanon

Wilkd

Awards
So I'm taking epi 2a3a by vital labs. Today marks day 14. My question to you guys is this:

I plan on running epi

30/30/30/40/40/40

What would give me better lean dry gains.

Throw trenavar in at week 4-6 so

Epi- 30/30/30/40/40/40
Tren-0/0/0/60/60/90

Or should I run epi for 4 weeks and then run like 8 weeks of sustanon at 600 mg/week for 6-10 weeks.

Is sustanon dry gains?

I also planned to run nolva 20/20/10/10 following this cycle. It was originally going to be only epi. Now that I'm adding trenavar or sustanon. Is nolva sufficient enough? I know some people recommend Clomid PCT for some compounds. I have Clomid and nolva on hand. Should I maybe run both? My pct is either going to be

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3G ED
Liver support
Hawthorn berry
Aromasin 12.5mg ED starting week 2 going 2 weeks past pct

Or clomid 50/50/25/25
Same as above

Or run nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25

Is running both at the same time a bad idea? Is one better than the other? Is sustanon good for dry lean gains and cutting fat? If I add trenavar should I maybe run tren only for another 2 weeks. For example

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Tren 0/0/0/60/60/60/90/90

So total cycle of 8 weeks 2 weeks trenavar only. Please read carefully and answer every question of possible. Looking for real pros advice here.

Thank you all so much I really really appreciate it!!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Id stick with Epi and run at 40mg. I'm not a big fan of running multiple compounds personally. The nolva would be sufficient even if you plan to add sust or tren.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not super familiar with sust, but is it true sustanon? Tren you would want to run the same length as your epi cycle. 6 weeks is the usual for best results. If you run sust then just nolva would be fine. If you add tren then Clomid would be a better choice for PCT imo.

Wilkd

Awards
So what if I added the trenevar week 3 and ran it for 5 weeks but only ran epi for 6? So it'd be a total of an 8 week cycle.

And yes it is true sustanon injectable

And is there a simplified way of explaining why clomid could be a better pct option for some things? I never understood

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would finish my epi cycle,pct, then start a sust/tren cycle. 6-8 weeks of tren and 8-10 weeks of sust. Pct that with clomid. Always run your cycle with a test base(even low dose) and you will have good results. Imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what if I added the trenevar week 3 and ran it for 5 weeks but only ran epi for 6? So it'd be a total of an 8 week cycle.

And yes it is true sustanon injectable

And is there a simplified way of explaining why clomid could be a better pct option for some things? I never understood
Clomid is the best serm for restarting the hpta. Nolva does help with hpta but mainly works in breast tissue blocking estrogen receptors. I like clomid for pct and nolva/ralox for emergency situations

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: double post

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
I've read in other forums that people recommend longer PCT for most cycles with nolva at 20mg for 5-6 weeks and then 10mg for 2-3 weeks after. What do you guys think about this? Is 20/20/10/10 really enough?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I've read in other forums that people recommend longer PCT for most cycles with nolva at 20mg for 5-6 weeks and then 10mg for 2-3 weeks after. What do you guys think about this? Is 20/20/10/10 really enough?
5-6 weeks on Nolva is rediculous IMO. The toxicity is not worth it. Especially for Epi. I would run an AI in week 3 to overlap Nolva and taper down.

Wilkd

Awards
So what if it take nolva and clomid then? And what if I do

Epi 2a3a 30/30/30/40/40/40

Test prop 150 mg EOD week 4-8

Then week 8-12
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 70/70/35/35 ( it's 35 mg/ml)
DAA 3 g daily

Week 10-14

Aromasin 12.5mg ED

How's that? Test P just to help with lean dry gains just a nice little addition. I realize I would get the most out of it running it longer, I guess what I am asking is, running it only 6 weeks, can it hurt?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you finish current cycle out and do more research.

Wilkd

Awards
With all do respect man, that's why I'm here. I've done my research on both but I don't have the time really if I want to start by Tuesday. I was hoping to get a professional opinion on if it was smart or all. Yates, your opinion?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all do respect man, that's why I'm here. I've done my research on both but I don't have the time really if I want to start by Tuesday. I was hoping to get a professional opinion on if it was smart or all. Yates, your opinion?
I say just clomid at 50/50/25/25. Run your aromasin 2 weeks past your serm in pct to prevent rebound from the epistane. I just came off of a 9 week cycle that included superdrol, tren, trest, and dimethadrol. I am running clomid at the doses stated above and am recovering just fine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid phone, double post .

Last edited:

Wilkd

Awards
So if I throw in test P at 150 mg EOD, it'd be okay? A nice little addition. Start it week 3 run it til week 8. So 2 weeks past epi then start my pct. I'm also taking arm1care pro, if I'm taking the test p 2 weeks past the epi should I continue to take the arm1care?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I throw in test P at 150 mg EOD, it'd be okay? A nice little addition. Start it week 3 run it til week 8. So 2 weeks past epi then start my pct. I'm also taking arm1care pro, if I'm taking the test p 2 weeks past the epi should I continue to take the arm1care?
You want to continue the armicare for sure. Not really sure how long you should wait after last pin to start pct, injectables aren't my area of knowledge. You want to take the aromasin 2 weeks past your clomid in pct, so after you finish your clomid, keep dosing aromasin for another 2 weeks

Wilkd

Awards
Okay. So I'm just going to finish my epistane and call it a cycle. 4 weeks left, going to keep hitting it hard and see where the results take me. Yates, on cycle, I'm doing the same diet I was for cutting, and the same amount of cardio? Is that bad? I don't care if I necessarily get huge off this cycle, my main goal is to shred up and get cut.

****Anyone else feel free to chime in as well, it just seems Yates responds fastest!!***

I do cardio daily, I'm going to start doing fasted cardio now for the next 4 weeks. Another question I had is normally when I'm doing fasted cardio, I go to the gym at 7 a.m. Do 30 minutes on the stair master, I get off, go to the locker room, eat my breakfast
6 egg whites
1/2c cooked oats
1 tbsp almond butter
1/4 c raspberrys

And then I start lifting at like 7:45-8. Do you eat before you train after fasted cardio, or do you do the whole lift fasted? I try to eat at 7,10,1,4,7. That's why I'm like well if I do fasted cardio and workout in the a.m, I gotta eat. Otherwise I'd be eating at like 9:30-10 for the first meal. Do you guys know anything about the proper way to do fasted cardio?