Ostarine and Cardarine

BadTheo2015

Awards
So I'm thinking about doing a sarm cycle. It would be Ostarine 25mg or 30mg per day (depending on brand in stock) and Cardarine 10mg per day for 8 weeks and clomid after.

I'm 5'4, 11st 13lbs... Somewhere between 12-15% bodyfat (haven't tested, going on I can see abs but not too great). I've done a few cycles before AAS and Pro Hormones ranging from compounds haladrol, epi, ultradrol, anavar and winstrol.

A few questions... What sort of gains are possible with Sarms. If I was to cut for the whole 8 weeks what could I expect, if I was was to bulk what could I expect and what if I did 4 weeks bulk followed by 4 weeks cut. Or simply put how would be best to utilise the cycle or would it be best to recomp on these compounds?

Secondly, I've read Ostarine has a gyno risk, I get puffy nipples on cycles (who doesn't) but goes away right after the cycle ends no problems. Is gyno on Ostarine something I should be concerned about? How does the gtno risk compare to some of the compounds I've ran?

Anyways thanks for the advice in advance.

Theo

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ostarine is best on a cut imo , yet some bulk with it . Gyno is something that is possible due to an increase in estrogen which ostarine has been shown to do to some degree , I wouldn't be too worried but allways have an AI on hand incase problems arise . I would say use ostarine in a cut or recomp , plus your using GW so it's going to aid in fat loss/ increased endurance .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine is best on a cut imo , yet some bulk with it . Gyno is something that is possible due to an increase in estrogen which ostarine has been shown to do to some degree , I wouldn't be too worried but allways have an AI on hand incase problems arise . I would say use ostarine in a cut or recomp , plus your using GW so it's going to aid in fat loss/ increased endurance .
This^^^

BadTheo2015

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.

So just have the AI on hand don't start taking until I experience any problems if any, instead of just taking throughout. If I have a clomid on hand would this be better or would getting a bottle of 6 bromo be best? From what I read but may be wrong the chances of gyno on these compounds is far less than that taking a prohormone or AAS. I don't want to kill my estrogen off either....

Are dosages right 25-30mg Osta and 10mg card? I know what it says on the bottle. But what are peoples experiences.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 10mg of gw right now and it is plenty. 20mg of gw gave me some nasty sides. I've also found that ostarine at 20 to 25mg is ideal and 8 weeks is ideal for Osta cycle length imo

BadTheo2015

Awards
Nasty sides on Cardarine... What sort of sides are we talking? I decided Cardarine as it is listed as virtually side free. I'll keep at the 10mg to play it safe either way. Plus I'm not the biggest guy so should be plenty.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Go with 10mg of GW and 20-25 of osta. And yes you don't need to necessarily take the AI throughout , you can take it when needed .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nasty sides on Cardarine... What sort of sides are we talking? I decided Cardarine as it is listed as virtually side free. I'll keep at the 10mg to play it safe either way. Plus I'm not the biggest guy so should be plenty.
Crazy insomnia at 20mg, would lay in bed all night and stare at the ceiling. No fun

BadTheo2015

Awards
Crazy insomnia at 20mg, would lay in bed all night and stare at the ceiling. No fun
Doesnt sound like fun.

Thanks again guys. You can read forever on the internet. Actually chatting to ppl with first hand experience is invaluable.

BadTheo2015

Awards
So I have started this cycle... Was wondering if there is any point in logging it? Not only does it help me stay motivated but might help others thinking about doing the same compounds.

The cycle is 25mg Ostarine and 10mg Cardarine.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you're gonna log it start a new post

BadTheo2015

Awards
Already started... It's 8 week Ostarine 25mg and Cardarine 10mg log.

Unfortunately I can't post links... It was started earlier today

BadTheo2015

Awards
It's in this forum... If you click on my profile you should be able to get to it

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Can't find it under your profile
What section did you post it under?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
do you think running mk677 when taking the higher 20mg of cardarine would help with the sleep issues?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think running mk677 when taking the higher 20mg of cardarine would help with the sleep issues?
It possibly could. I've done a little more research and it seems that insomnia is an uncommon side effect. I wouldn't worry about it, just start with 1 cap and work your way up from there

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
alright. im about to buy a bunch of OL stuff 4 bottles of osta, 4 bottles of cardarine, and 4 bottles of mk677...this will leave me with some stuff to play with after my upcoming cycle. any suggestions and/or deals on the products you know of?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright. im about to buy a bunch of OL stuff 4 bottles of osta, 4 bottles of cardarine, and 4 bottles of mk677...this will leave me with some stuff to play with after my upcoming cycle. any suggestions and/or deals on the products you know of?
Nutriverse and nutraplanet are both having big intro sales right now, definitely the time to stock up!