First Cycle Ever - Epistane

Jason11111

Awards
I ordered IBE Epistane off eBay and just got it in the mail, before starting my cycle I just wanted to post it on here to make sure that it looks good as I've never ran a cycle before.

Ive been following Texas method style training for a while now and my gains have been slowing down drastically. Since i haven't gone over the 5 rep range in a while i am as well posting the training routine I will be following.

I will as well be eating about 200-300 cals above maintenance while on cycle

Open to any advice from you guys and thanks for answering.

CYCLE
Week 1,2,3,4: 3 pills IBE Epistane (30mg)
Week 5,6: 1ml clomid (50mg) .5ml nolva (10mg)
Week 7,8: .5ml clomid (25mg) .5ml nolva (10mg)
Week 9,10: Eradicate 1 pill EOD

ROUTINE (3days on 1 day rest then repeat)

Chest Shoulders Triceps

Bench 3x8-12
Military Press 3x8-12
Close Grip Incline Bench 3x8-12
Overhead Extension 3x8-12
Side Laterals 4x12-15

Back and Biceps

Face Pulls 4x12-15
Straight Arm Pull Downs 3x12-15
Bent Over Rows 3x8-12
Pull Ups 4x10-15
Dumbbell Curls 4x8-12
Reverse Curls 4x8-12
Forearms

Legs

Squats 3x5
Front Squats 2x3
Dead Lifts (pyramid up to heavy 5 reps) 1x5
Hamstring Curls 3x8-12

Rest

Thank you for reading. Also what type of gains are expected from this cycle

I'm 5'9 180 10%bf

Looking to get a little bigger, more vascular, and drop 1-2% bf.

Thanks

Jason11111

Awards
I also have arimidex and will be running at .5mg EOD if gyno occurs but I didn't include this at first bc from what I've heard gyno is very unlikely from epistabe

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Your layout looks decent, however Epi should be ran for about 5/6 weeks for maximum results as Epi takes awhile to kick in. And by the way be careful buying from ebay especially post band most of that stuff is bunk.

Good luck though!

Jason11111

Awards
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I only have one bottle I might order another during so I can extend it.

On behalf of eBay, where do u recommend to buy pro hormones if not from eBay bc they are now banned. I bought it from a guy with over 1000 sales and has not one negative review so I assume that's it's legit. The guy as we'll sells a bunch of other supplemenets

Jason11111

Awards
Last thing also, does anyone here know if iron dragon is a reputable research company?

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
That seller is all bunk bro, he will return your money though. look across the pond if you know what i mean Do some research also try Nutriverse they have some good stuff.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Not the best place to buy but hope what you got is legit
For pct nolva alone should be find and i don't think you will be needing armidex

Jason11111

Awards
I didn't catch your drift with "look across the pond" but would Amazon be another option?

Jason11111

Awards
All I find on google are links to amazon eBay and discontinued supplement stores. Can 1 of u pm or give me a more solid hint?

Jason11111

Awards
Last post I promise lol

I was just wondering since their located in the us isn't it illegal for them to sell pro hormones.

And second they still have super dmz2.0 listed as available. If I ordered it would it be legit because I know super DMZ got banned

Jason11111

Awards
Ye the super DMZ 2.0 I thought that it got banned nvm.

What would u recommend for a first cycle. Bc there areant a lot of options left.

I figured I would just take 1 cap a day for 30 days rather tha. The recommended 2 caps of super DMZ

Thanks

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
You would be better off with something like 1 andro. I wouldn't suggest dmz for a first cycle

Jason11111

Awards
By 1 andro I assume your referring to 1DHEA. Or 1 androsterone. I saw this when researching a while ago but I read that it isn't very effective because it has to convert to 1ad and then to 1-test.

If I do take this what would a cycle look like bc I remember when looking at 1androsterone I cud only find old 1ad and 4ad logs

Sorry for continuing to post

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
1 androsterone converts to 1 testosterone with no conversion to estrogen
Less sides that's why people prefer it for a first cycle.
Or if you can get your hands on epistane or halodrol they should be good too

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I found 1 androstene on my supplement store but only 1 androsterone(1dhea) on orbital.

The pills are 50mg each of 1 androstene (1 andro iron mag labs) u have any advice on how to dose it. And should I add 4ad

Thanks a lot for helping with everything else

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Sure you can
I'm doing kind of a similar cycle next month
I would be dosing 1ad around 200-400 depending how i feel and will be stacking it with m1d andro