Is a SARM what I need? Learning.

TonyGunsling

Awards
I am trying to understand SARMS fully before I hop on that Gain Train!

What my thoughts were, is find something that will help me maintain AAS gains through PCT and 3 months off as well as shredding for summer and maintaining.

Background:
I ran 200mg test e 2x/week for 12 weeks
And T bol at a low dose weeks 1-4.
I felt great and progress made was perfect.
Afterwards I ran my PCT but foolishly began my cut at the same time. Gains went fast but went faster when I fell ill and lost 8-9lbs in 10 days. Now being 20lbs less. And letting rotator cuff heal,
I am aching to get back in the fight and make better than "catch up natty gains" before my next cycle.

Is a SARM the ideal thing to do between cycles? 3-4 months off after PCT.

If SARMs bind to androgen receptor, shouldnt i be avoiding them then since I want my receptor sites to fully recover?

Do all SARMs require PCT and AIs? Looking for somewhere useful to begin my research.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarms are suppressive and need to be cycled like ph/ds/aas. Definitely not what you need during off time. Try a natural anabolic. I'm using epic unleashed right now and am still making gains 3 weeks into pct.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Background:
I ran 200mg test e 2x/week for 12 weeks
And T bol at a low dose weeks 1-4.
I felt great and progress made was perfect.
Afterwards I ran my PCT but foolishly began my cut at the same time. Gains went fast but went faster when I fell ill and lost 8-9lbs in 10 days. Now being 20lbs less. And letting rotator cuff heal,
I am aching to get back in the fight and make better than "catch up natty gains" before my next cycle.
Are you sure you know what you are doing? 12 week Testosterone Enantat cycle means nothing more than real four weeks (needs approx. eight weeks to full work). And T-Bol for what? For a "kickstart"?
And you probably lost more muscle mass with this "cycle" and PCT and are on a worser level then before beginning. Nice.

Nevertheless, here my opinions:
- "A SARM" is only a generalizing phase. I don't understand why you want abuse experimental drugs when you are anyway planning to use AAS in couple of months again. The better option would be to be "on" for every. The roller coaster of your (hormonal) body status combined with cancer drugs in PCT (SERM have a lot of side effects but everyone is taking them like M&M's) will be more harmful then a always-on.
- Depends on the SARM you want to use. Also the androgenic effect is helpful and necessary (otherwise we wouln't have that hormone in our body if it's no function) as estrogen (it is also an anabolic on his way).
- Depends on the dosage, stacks and length. Before starting any (!) cycle you should always have plan B drugs on hands. Furthermore, if you do a blood work short before cycle end you can plan you PCT properly - but unfortunately, most of the abusers don't even a blood work (which is in my eyes completely irresponsible).

Better stay natural you can't make that much wrong with that.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Are you sure you know what you are doing? 12 week Testosterone Enantat cycle means nothing more than real four weeks

Better stay natural you can't make that much wrong with that.
1st off, i was keeping it short.
Therefore i didnt go too in depth.
Prepped for the cycle first. Then 2 weeks out started cycle support.
1st week on through week 12 I dosed 400mg test e up to 500mg per week. (Increased after a while)
Weeks 1-4 i used T bol for kick start.
10 days after last pin i began 4 week nolvadex PCT (20/20/10/10)
Had an AI on hand during. Had very minimal sides. (Back hair growth)

And right now, I am 20lbs less than my peak weight "on" but moving more weight than when I started. 195lb-211lb-190lb has been my weight differences

TonyGunsling

Awards
Sarms are suppressive and need to be cycled like ph/ds/aas. Definitely not what you need during off time. Try a natural anabolic. I'm using epic unleashed right now and am still making gains 3 weeks into pct.
Right! Thanks for reminding me of that. Lots of information leaves you forgetting one thing or the other. Any info i should know about epic or is it a follow the directions kind of thing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right! Thanks for reminding me of that. Lots of information leaves you forgetting one thing or the other. Any info i should know about epic or is it a follow the directions kind of thing?
Yep, just follow reccomended dosing. It's the best pct and off time product out right now imo

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna save some paper on SARMs? Theres more than a few options here. Use code JUNE20 to save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd.......
Several of these companies offer SARMs so check em out :)

Www.NUTRIVERSE.com

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Yep, just follow reccomended dosing. It's the best pct and off time product out right now imo
I was using the TD Version and unfortunately after a couple weeks it caused a hives like breakout on my abdomen :(

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using the TD Version and unfortunately after a couple weeks it caused a hives like breakout on my abdomen :(
That sucks, some people have bad luck using transdermals. I'm on it right now and have been loving it. Have you tried the caps of unleashed yet?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
That sucks, some people have bad luck using transdermals. I'm on it right now and have been loving it. Have you tried the caps of unleashed yet?
Nah, I've run other TDs in the past with no problem-- DermaStrength, Formastanzol, Dermacrine

Really strange that this happened this time around. I've also used oral Epi and enjoyed it. I'd probably grab it for my next PCT

TonyGunsling

Awards
Welp, the thread took a turn for the better I'd say! I got two bottles of Ep1c Unleashed on the way. Will start sunday hopefully.