Predators nutrition Nanodrol (Methylstenbolone) vs Dianabol for size?

Tom098

Awards
I'm looking for an oral only cycle to put on the most amount of size within a 4-6 week period. The best pro-hormone product for this seems to me methylstenbolone and the best steroid being Dianabol.

Would you please give me your opinion on which one would give the most size while taking the recommended dosages and what would be best to stack with these products for the best results. (based on a 3500-4000 calorie diet).

Please bare in mind that I want to do an oral only cycle so a test-e alternative such as Androtest would have to be used instead along side.

Stats - 6ft2 -172 lbs - 24 years old.

Thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol would be a waste by itself. Androtest won't do much of anything to add size so I would go with Msten at a minimum of 20mg for 4 weeks.

Tom098

Awards
So what do you recommend to run with Dbol to maximise its effectiveness and for how long?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what do you recommend to run with Dbol to maximise its effectiveness and for how long?
I wouldn't run Dbol without Test. It's mostly used to kickstart a Test cycle. I see it as mainly a feel good compound to make it seem like you're gaining until the Test kicks in. You lose most gains from Dbol.

I ran Msten and oral Tren for 6 weeks and gained close to 25 pounds, but that is coming right off of a mini cut. I probably kept 10-15 pounds that I gained afterwards. Msten is awesome and would be far better for what you want than Dbol.

Tom098

Awards
I wouldn't run Dbol without Test. It's mostly used to kickstart a Test cycle. I see it as mainly a feel good compound to make it seem like you're gaining until the Test kicks in. You lose most gains from Dbol.

I ran Msten and oral Tren for 6 weeks and gained close to 25 pounds, but that is coming right off of a mini cut. I probably kept 10-15 pounds that I gained afterwards. Msten is awesome and would be far better for what you want than Dbol.
Seeing as I don't want to inject, running a Dbol cycle would be pointless seeing as test-e is an injectable? unless there is a test-e oral alternative? and how many lbs in 4 -6 weeks while taking Msten (Methylstenbolone) aka Nanodrol with Androtest as a stack could be achievable on a 3000-4000 calorie diet? (at 172 lbs 6ft2 24 years old) and how are the dry gains (gains kept) comparable to the gains you would keep from a Dbol (4 weeks) and a Test e (12 weeks) stack be?

Thank you.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seeing as I don't want to inject, running a Dbol cycle would be pointless seeing as test-e is an injectable? unless there is a test-e oral alternative? and how many lbs in 4 -6 weeks while taking Msten (Methylstenbolone) aka Nanodrol with Androtest as a stack could be achievable on a 3000-4000 calorie diet? (at 172 lbs 6ft2 24 years old) and how are the dry gains (gains kept) comparable to the gains you would keep from a Dbol (4 weeks) and a Test e (12 weeks) stack be?

Thank you.
I would only use Dbol during an injectable cycle myself. But I don't even ever see myself using Dbol then, just because I want anything that I have gained to stay. That won't be the case with Dbol, it is mostly all water that you get from Dbol.

The two really aren't comparable. I have not run an injectable cycle yet, though I am about to. I have just done a couple oral cycles up until now. There is nothing comparable to injectable Test, unless you can get oral Trest. But that would require an AI most likely throughout the whole cycle.

I would say 4-6 weeks of Msten you could gain about 8-12 pounds and keep all or most of it if you eat right and do a solid PCT. You can always gain more, it just depends on diet and how much fat you are comfortable putting on.

Any reason in particular you do not want to pin?

Tom098

Awards
Thanks for the reply. It looks like Msten is the way to go then for keeping the most gains on an oral only cycle. Is Dbol always run with test then? I hear people add tren in there too sometimes? And if so, how much can one gain from completing a dbol/test or a dbol/teen/test cycle?

And I don't want to pin as I just don't like the idea of it.