Help Me Throw Together an LGD Cycle

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Hi All

So I see a lot of new products popping up wit LGD in it. Ive run ostarine in the past and based on these boards LGD seems to be a much better route to go when playing with SARMS for almost any purpose

How would one structure an LGD cycle? Dose/Support/PCT? Just curious

Also recommendations on any specific brands? Im on Nutriverse and see CnP is like double the price of Platinum Nutra... so any input would be great

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on the brand start low, either 3, 4, or 5 mgs./day, again depending one the brand dosage. You can work up from there. A SERM for PCT would be recommended.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All

So I see a lot of new products popping up wit LGD in it. Ive run ostarine in the past and based on these boards LGD seems to be a much better route to go when playing with SARMS for almost any purpose

How would one structure an LGD cycle? Dose/Support/PCT? Just curious

Also recommendations on any specific brands? Im on Nutriverse and see CnP is like double the price of Platinum Nutra... so any input would be great
We are 3rd party tested. I can't speak for any other company but it does mean we are a reliable source ...er...company.

No need to go to a rc company for sarms anymore.

We may also be coming out with a pct product to pair with our sarms but it's a secret..don't tell anyone.

Lgd is a bit more powerful than osta and 1 bottle with us will get you 60 days at the normal dosage of 5mg. That's 8 weeks. Holy craap!

8 to 12 weeks is average cycle length and at 5 to 10mg.

Mild pct due to lsh and fsh staying the same. Quick recovery.

It may also get you 30 days at 10 mg (higher dosage.)
Which is 4 weeks. Economic plus pure product. It should sell its self but I have to do my sales pitch.

We have digital cookies I can send you. Well..a picture but same thing right? YOU HEARS IT HERE FIRST! EVERY BOTTLE SOLD GETS YOU A PICTURE OF A COOKIE!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh...btw..our pct product is almost released too. Whoops

Edit:it's almost here. My bad.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Do 8 weeks of Lgd , start at 1 mg and work your way up , I wouldn't go over 10 mgs . May want to have a test base such as 4 andro for the final weeks as lethargy may become a problem because LGD WILL shut you down , pct I say use a serm 100% don't slack when it comes to restoring your hpta . Use either nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25 . Simple as that .

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
We are 3rd party tested. I can't speak for any other company but it does mean we are a reliable source ...er...company.

No need to go to a rc company for sarms anymore.

We may also be coming out with a pct product to pair with our sarms but it's a secret..don't tell anyone.

Lgd is a bit more powerful than osta and 1 bottle with us will get you 120 days at the normal dosage of 5mg. That's 17 weeks. Holy craap!

8 to 12 weeks is average cycle length and at 5 to 10mg.

Mild pct due to lsh and fsh staying the same. Quick recovery.

It may also get you 60 days at 10mg (higher dosage.)
Which is 8 weeks. Economic plus pure product. It should sell its self but I have to do my sales pitch.

We have digital cookies I can send you. Well..a picture but same thing right? YOU HEARS IT HERE FIRST! EVERY BOTTLE SOLD GETS YOU A PICTURE OF A COOKIE!
What company is this? Im on a mobile device sorry bruh

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Personally I'd use an RC company over a products that are powdered/pilleed/capsuled and here's why "So, I only can repeat myself: if you have the opportunity to get a oral liquid form, take this one. Why? Because the process to change the state from powder to liquid is more expensive to generate a higher margin. Of course, there is no 100% rate to avoid a contamination or mixing with AAS to improve the margin of the seller. I also had a Ostarine product (tabs) which was too strong and gave me lethargy... now you can guess, if it even was Ostarine or a oral AAS..." sanmarino

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Aside from the other stuff in the quote , your gonna have a better chance of getting a higher purity less contaminated solution when you go the RC route , not to bash companies but this is just my thoughts on buying SARMS

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Plus RC's you can adjust your dosage get as you'd like

F

F0xx3r

Awards
I have chaos and pain LGD coming,,, excited but saving for another cycle

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar