How Do I know If My Clomid Is Working?

DubStrength

Awards
Hey guys, so I got blood work back after taking prescription 10mg Nolva everyday for a month. Test levels still came back at 400 in change (up from 200 and change. Tren PH messed me all up and didn't have proper serms etc. I wasn't educated. Anyways I took the nolva due to high prolactin levels. Doc said they are in normal range now so he discontinued use. I want my test levels back in check as I'm only 21. So I got some research grade liquid clomid. People have said this company is good, others had to dose way higher to get the effects. Some even got what they thought was bunk. In earlier years the company was said to be better, I purchased off of a different forums sponser. I didn't realize we had forum sponsors here with the same stuff like CEM. So in short, without doing expensive blood work again. How do I know if its working? Should I feel any different? I took 50mg for the third time today this week, still not feeling a thing but I'm sure its early. I gave my body a month without taking anything. My idea was to take the clomid for 2-2.5 weeks or so then stop and see how I feel. Maybe do blood work again in a month or so. I just want to know if its working before I go ahead and spend the money for nothing.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
400 test at 21 yo it's a joke instead of experiments on your body you should change endo