LMG and Prolactin?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So a while back I had run a Helladrol/MX 75 cycle (MX 75 from Double Dragon Labs or something) which was supposed to be LMG. I had no idea what it was other than a DS, got it from a friend who bought it and decided he didnt want it, and ran it with my hella. I have no idea if I got gains from it, if it was real etc.

My question is: If it was real, I experienced no prolactin issues/sides even though I ran no prolactin control. Isnt LMG supposed to mess with p levels? If so, can I say that I am less likely to experience prolactin sides on something like Tren? or nah

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LMG may not effect some people as strongly with prolactin sides as others. Not to say you didn't have raised prolactin sides, you just may not have had them badly enough to physically present themsleves. They same goes for tren, but typically tren is run at higher doses (LMG - 75 mgs./day vs. Tren 90 mgs./day) so prolactin sides can become more apparent.

plifter42

Awards
100mg ED is a good dosage for LMG. It's not a very strong compound and you probably won't run into sides.