Very small dose of epistane, any benefit whatsoever?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a discussion here guys, so please respond. Do you think that only 15mg epistane pr day will give any benefit in the end (last 15 days) of a 8 week-100mg halodrol cycle? Anything at all (anti estro, pump, gains, leaner...)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I don't know that anyone has experienced any effect at less that 30mg. I could be wrong. But two weeks might be long enough to give a very little boost to the cycle.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Maybe pulse it...? Like 30mg with the preworkout meal, and dont take it on rest days?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
That's actually what I was thinking:) some kind of pulse every other day:)

vygah

vygah

Awards
Epistane until good pct came. No ill effects debating using a taper in the future

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Epistane until good pct came. No ill effects debating using a taper in the future
OK? Actually I was not thinking about pct with my question, but thank for the response man :thumbsup:

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
i find dosings to be based mainly on body weight with most PHs. If your pushing 200lbs than 30mg/day is well worth it. SERM for PCT!!!!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
i find dosings to be based mainly on body weight with most PHs. If your pushing 200lbs than 30mg/day is well worth it. SERM for PCT!!!!
My pct and everything else is well planned. Please read the first post:arms: than for responding anyway, and btw yes, I AM doing tamoxifen for pct.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Take it in higher doses pre-workout. Found 20mg actually worth it but only noticed an effect after 3 weeks so 2 weeks of 15mg won't yield any noticable effect.

But as 40mg Preworkout worked pretty well (off cycle time) I guess 30mg will suffice for a good workout on cycle.

Musclin

Awards
I ran 10mg of epistane for two months on a big cut and it worked phenomenally as a anti catabolic. However I'm skeptical 15mg will do much at all in 15 days.

plifter42

Awards
I predict that 15-30mgs for 2-3 weeks at the end of your cycle will help you lean out and harden gains, but stacked with the current compound you're using.