what's a good AI to have onhand?

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Hello everybody. I'm still preparing for my first aas cycle (test C & Dbol kickstart) which will be test 12 weeks, Dbol first 4 weeks...going to have Nolva for pct. I want to have a good AI onhand just in case. Whats a good one you can recommend?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane is what you want

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exemestane anytime whatever the compounds you are running.
If I were you I would throw in 12.5mg EOD from the beginning of the cycle until PCT, not "in case".
When gyno symptoms show up it's already too late, you don't want to find yourself in that position

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane anytime whatever the compounds you are running.
If I were you I would throw in 12.5mg EOD from the beginning of the cycle until PCT, not "in case".
When gyno symptoms show up it's already too late, you don't want to find yourself in that position
I think you should wait, low estrogen sucks just as bad as high estrogen. Once estrogen sides hit, exemestane will get it under control as long as you haven't waited too long. Guys get high estrogen sides, then order ancillaries, let the problem get worse while waiting for meds to arrive then wonder why it didn't work. The key is to have your ancillaries on hand and treat sides as soon as they show up imo

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Exemestane it is! Thank you everybody. I'll do like Yates said. I will get exemestane and keep a close eye on any sides and take it if I begin to notice any nipple action or bloating. Yates, would I dose it at 12.5 mg at that time?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane it is! Thank you everybody. I'll do like Yates said. I will get exemestane and keep a close eye on any sides and take it if I begin to notice any nipple action or bloating. Yates, would I dose it at 12.5 mg at that time?
You can dose 12.5mg the first few days then bump down to 12.5mg eod as things improve. It is a sensitive balance so listen to your body. Feel free to hit me up if you run into any problems. I just dealt with all of this crap last cycle and got things under control with no problems.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe yates84 meant start w 25 mg then bump down. He must've fat fingered it. Lol
25mg is too much for me personally, 12.5mg Ed worked great for me. I would still start at 12.5mg and you can always go up if you need it. Exemestane WILL crash your estrogen, less is better

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad Yatesy. I misinterpreted and caught it as soon as I posted. You're right. I deleted it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody. I'm still preparing for my first aas cycle (test C & Dbol kickstart) which will be test 12 weeks, Dbol first 4 weeks...going to have Nolva for pct. I want to have a good AI onhand just in case. Whats a good one you can recommend?
on hand? you should be using it on cycle to keep estrogen in check and avoid sides like gyno, and up it if needed. have a SERM on hand incase needed as a patch over for the upped or new AI to take effect if gyno started creeping up, and take serm for couple weeks maybe.

anyways I rec Dex, stane you need high doses in males so I opt for Dex and I actually prefer letro as my main AI BUT you need to dose it low, like 0.25mg eod.
Also I highly rec a PCT of Clomid AND nolva ( at slightly lower doses), it is more effective than one alone.

Is this your first cycle? Whats your stats?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad Yatesy. I misinterpreted and caught it as soon as I posted. You're right. I deleted it.
Its all good, some people need that much. Just depends on the situation

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
25mg is too much for me personally, 12.5mg Ed worked great for me. I would still start at 12.5mg and you can always go up if you need it. Exemestane WILL crash your estrogen, less is better
stane is not a very effective AI mg to mg compared to the others IMO and 25mg ed is common dose that should be used IMO. I would go by blood work, specially if you only use 12.5mg

fleshbat

Awards
I completely agree. I almost crashed mine on first cycle. Phucking gyno paranoia.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stane is not a very effective AI mg to mg compared to the others IMO and 25mg ed is common dose that should be used IMO. I would go by blood work, specially if you only use 12.5mg
What is your ai prefrence?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading that it's best to take Exemestane during PCT and to take Anastrozole during cycle...

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Yes this will be my first cycle of AAS Blergs. I'm 5'10", 200 lbs, been working out since 2002 so 13 years. I'm 36.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I'm the op, forgive me for changing subjects a little, but as far as Nolva how should I dose it for pct....20/20/10/10?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the op, forgive me for changing subjects a little, but as far as Nolva how should I dose it for pct....20/20/10/10?
Perfect ^^^

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate
Anastrozole being a non-steroidal compound is best to run on cycle and Exemestane being a steroidal compound is best with Nolvadex because it won't reduce the effectiveness of Nolvadex. This I think is more for people like me that are gyno prone and need to take extra caution.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anastrozole being a non-steroidal compound is best to run on cycle and Exemestane being a steroidal compound is best with Nolvadex because it won't reduce the effectiveness of Nolvadex. This I think is more for people like me that are gyno prone and need to take extra caution.
Ok, makes sense. I have always preferred exemestane because it is a suicide inhibitor and Anastrazole isnt. Guess it doesn't matter if it's a suicide inhibitor if you run the exemestane after the Anastrazole. Good info