Osta

st@ylifting

Awards
So my wife is wanting to try something new and I was thinking maybe a sarm like osta would be gtg but I was wondering since its a shutdown for men will she need pct like Clomid or nolva or would osta by itself wouldn't affect hurt her

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sanmarino
^guy knows pretty much everything about research chemicals.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
First of all: Ostarine is a Bicalutamid derivative. It has teratogenic effects and is more dangerous for woment than for men. While the man - regarding to the studies - should be "clean out" the damaged sperms after three months (that's also the time you shold protect yourself and your sexual partner after an Ostarine cycle) the number ovearies of a women are not unlimited. Use the search function on this board and the internet for more information.

Shutdown means completely switch off of the HTPA - that is not the case of SARM. They won't cause a shutdown as AAS or PH but - dosing depending - the HTPA can decrease heavily. To be on the safer side I recommend a blood work before cycle, short before ending cycle (and approx. six weeks after cycle). Then you will have completely control about your body status and can interact with the needed substances.

I know a women who's using 5mg/ed Ostarine (she doesn't want children so the case is closed) and making very impressive progress. In three weeks she gained about 2.2lbs muscle mass while loosing some body fat. She's very confident and there is also no need for increasing dosage (the lower, the better. If it's working why increasing?). Furthermore, she's also more sexually active (I think that interest you also :) ).

But don't focus on the last point, there are more "healthier" alternatives than abusing Ostarine for more fun in bedroom. It's serious business and still a research chemical.

If she's absolutely sure to run Ostarine, 10mg/ed are enough and at this dose - in the most cases if it's a "legit" product - there is no need for a SERM. As said: I ran couple of Ostarine only cycles but monitored everything so I can decide wisely how to run the PCT. And DAA and a test-booster made always their job.

If your wife would be mine I wouldn't recommend under any circumstances Ostarine or S-4 as Bicalutamide derivatives. The only SARM which has its own construction is LGD-4033 aka. VK-5211 (we are not talking from pre-clinical drugs here only from substances which are avaiable on the black market). But don't forget: LGD-4033 has also an androgenic component while Ostarine has an anabolic only.

Tell her to inform herself on her own because every individual is rating received information other than other ones. It's in her hands to "choose" to abuse a largely unknown drug (only known on a small topic in the muscular science, what about the brain for example?) or a over decades well studied drug like Oxandrolone.

Choose wisely.

gai001

Awards
sanmarino just to be clear. You are saying it's not safe for a man or a woman to conceive while on Ostarine or for at least 3 months afterwards, correct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. It is very dangerous to conceive while on ostarine. Increases risks of birth defects. Can also possibly cause irreversible damage to a woman's reproductive system.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Men = reproducing sperm. Regarding to studies three months after the cycle everything should be fine (if you have protected sex and/or masturbation regularly).
Women = Bicalutamide may damage the ovaries, which are producing the Oocytes. NEVER EVER TAKE BICALUTAMIDE IF PREGNANT!!

Info from AstraZeneca (company which produced Bicalutamide)
Who should not take CASODEX?
Do not take CASODEX if:
you are a woman.
• you are allergic to any of the ingredients in
CASODEX. See the end of this leaflet for a
complete list of ingredients.

What should I tell my healthcare provider before
taking CASODEX?

Before you take CASODEX, tell your healthcare provider
about all your medical conditions including if you:
are a woman (see who should not take CASODEX).
• are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.

• have liver problems.
• take a medicine to thin your blood. Ask your
healthcare provider or pharmacist if you are not sure
if your medicine is a blood thinner.
• have diabetes (poor blood sugar control has been
reported in people taking CASODEX in
combination with LHRH medicines).
These substances should be avoided, if taken Ostarine or S-4 (by a men):

What other drugs will affect bicalutamide?

Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with bicalutamide, especially:

- buspirone;
- sildenafil and other erectile dysfunction medicines;
- warfarin, Coumadin;
- an antibiotic--clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin;
- cholesterol medication--atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin;
- heart or blood pressure medication--amlodipine, diltiazem, dronedarone, eplerenone, felodipine, nifedipine, nisoldipine, quinidine, verapamil
- HIV medication--darunavir, indinavir, lopinavir, maraviroc, saquinavir, tipranavir;
- medicine to prevent organ transplant rejection--cyclosporine, everolimus, sirolimus, tacrolimus;
- medicine to treat mental illness--aripiprazole, lurasidone, quetiapine;
- a sedative--alprazolam, diazepam, midazolam, triazolam; or
- a steroid--budesonide, fluticasone.

This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with bicalutamide, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.

Cmd1006

Awards
Hey. You seem to have a lot of knowledge on this and I know this is an old post, but I was hoping you could help. Trying to get wife pregnant and I started taking Ostarine again. Only took it for 4 days. I am going tl stop right away, but do you think I need to worry about any of those side effects you spoke about with damaged sperm, or that it hasn't really been long enough? Any info would be great. Thanks!