Chaos & Pain SARMs

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I notice Chaos & Pain have a line of SARMs out in capsule form.

I don't know much about this company, but from a bit of research their preworkouts and other products seem to get good reviews.

Anyone know much about these? Any reps about there?

For some reason I feel a touch better about SARMs from a supplement company than a research lab, not sure why that is considering what I've heard about PN but anyways, there it is.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been looking at this and, so interested in any feedback. In a promo they done I noticed it mentioned third party testing.

In for feedback

nelradi

Awards
I haven't heard a whole lot about this company either. But Olympus Labs has Ostar1ne and all their batches are third party tested.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't heard a whole lot about this company either. But Olympus Labs has Ostar1ne and all their batches are third party tested.
They don't have a LGD 4033 from what I've seen though? Or GW?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They don't have a LGD 4033 from what I've seen though? Or GW?
We have some new stuff coming out this month under the Olympus labs UK name. You will have to see what they are

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice Chaos & Pain have a line of SARMs out in capsule form.

I don't know much about this company, but from a bit of research their preworkouts and other products seem to get good reviews.

Anyone know much about these? Any reps about there?

For some reason I feel a touch better about SARMs from a supplement company than a research lab, not sure why that is considering what I've heard about PN but anyways, there it is.
I know a bit about these. I can't speak for any other company but It sure helps that we 3rd party test regarding reliability.

Personally I prefer capsules too. Some compounds from rc taste like battery acid. *looks at ostraine. *

We have osta,gw and lgd 4033.

We won't be releasing s4. Already got that question once. Why would anyone want s4 anyway :(

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have some new stuff coming out this month under the Olympus labs UK name. You will have to see what they are
Any possible idea. I'm in the UK, so would be ideal for me :). I've noticed there is conquer "amped edition" which I haven't seen on us sites might be wrong...
Would be nice to see a sarm stack as oppose to all individual products, maybe something you could feedback? Like 4mg LGD & 10 GW per cap

I know a bit about these. I can't speak for any other company but It sure helps that we 3rd party test regarding reliability. Personally I prefer capsules too. Some compounds from rc taste like battery acid. *looks at ostraine. * We have osta,gw and lgd 4033. We won't be releasing s4. Already got that question once. Why would anyone want s4 anyway :(
Thanks for your reply, that's good to hear bro

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any possible idea. I'm in the UK, so would be ideal for me :). I've noticed there is conquer "amped edition" which I haven't seen on us sites might be wrong...
Would be nice to see a sarm stack as oppose to all individual products, maybe something you could feedback? Like 4mg LGD & 10 GW per cap

We have the lgd and gw if you're interested. /end sales pitch

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have the lgd and gw if you're interested. /end sales pitch
I know, I seen them on UK site. Have you any experience with either compound? I'm about to run Osta and looking at these for future

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I cant give away too many details but you will like what is coming, especially if you live in the uk. I just ordered some conquer amped myself, it won't be on sale in the us because it contains amp citrate. Check out the profile, it is going to be a great pwo! Keep your eyes open, I will be dropping some more info as soon as I get the green light from the boss

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, I seen them on UK site. Have you any experience with either compound? I'm about to run Osta and looking at these for future
I have experience with osta. I'm about to start a good old pyro log for gw for a cut. Solo run.

I need to lose about 30 lbs.

May run that multiple times this year. I'll test bulk,recomp and cutting if everything goes well.
It's "non suppressing " so me and the wife can still try for a baby.

Lgd may have to be on the back burner for now but mainly due to fertility.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We Also JUST RELEASED OUR PCT product!

Edit:almost here actually.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have experience with osta. I'm about to start a good old pyro log for gw for a cut. Solo run. I need to lose about 30 lbs. May run that multiple times this year. I'll test bulk,recomp and cutting if everything goes well. It's "non suppressing " so me and the wife can still try for a baby. Lgd may have to be on the back burner for now but mainly due to fertility.
How will you be dosing GW?

Also I noticed your Osta product is 15mg, what dosage would you recommend for that (in your experience)?

Also is the Osta Third party tested?

Thanks again bro

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would personally dose the osta 1 Capsule per day.

Yes it's 3rd party tested.

As for the gw...not sure yet. I'm still planing. I may have to cut for 20 weeks. Been in a surplus for a year.

30 to 40 lbs to lose.

I will most likely do 10mg /day for the last 12 weeks.
Plus cannibal inferno amped/claw at the last 8 weeks to really dial in.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just reading your post about Ostarine and fertility. sanmarino wrote in a post (I believe in the female section of the forum) about how Ostarine can effect viability of sperm. You may want to check out the post if you haven't already and maybe sanmarino can weigh in on this as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just reading your post about Ostarine and fertility. sanmarino wrote in a post (I believe in the female section of the forum) about how Ostarine can effect viability of sperm. You may want to check out the post if you haven't already and maybe sanmarino can weigh in on this as well.
I've read the post and as far as I can tell it has the "same " effect as steroids on fertility.

You can induce birth defects messing with deca in somewhat the same way.
Teratogenic side effects.
Like I said I'm not on ostraine I just said how I would do it.

Although, I will say it's less of a risk than a ph or ds on the teratogenic side.

Look at some of the superdrol bloodwork.

Gw1516 has none such side effects. So...it's okay for me.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read the post and as far as I can tell it has the "same " effect as steroids on fertility. You can induce birth defects messing with deca in somewhat the same way. Teratogenic side effects. Like I said I'm not on ostraine I just said how I would do it. Although, I will say it's less of a risk than a ph or ds on the teratogenic side. Look at some of the superdrol bloodwork. Gw1516 has none such side effects. So...it's okay for me.
Can both LGD & GW both be ran for 12 weeks?

Would there be any need to increase dose over the duration or would 1 cap of each still yield results?

Thanks again bro

CJNator

Awards

Would there be any need to increase dose over the duration or would 1 cap of each still yield results?

Thanks again bro
Yup, I've ran GW for 12 weeks and LGD can be ran for the same amount of time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks again bro
No "need" to increase for both as they aren't steroids. There's "up the dose" period like with steroids.

However...10 mg is good for gw. Once a day.
20mg is better for over all results.

Lgd at 5mg is good but 10 will yield better results.

You will still get results from one cap.

GW can be ran for quite a while.

Lgd cycles are anywhere from 6 weeks to 12.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got them, along with others, at Nutriverse.
Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd......

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got them, along with others, at Nutriverse.
Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd......
Nutriverse looking out here!