SERM Mandatory for 1-andro???

gator2

Awards
So after asking around here and reading I decided to up my dosage and cycle length of 1-andro to:

2/3/3/4/5/5

I initially planned for my post cycle to be PCT Black Revolution (which has the Arimistane). But with this extended length/dosage of 1-andro, would I have to get a SERM? Keep in mind this is my first cycle. Thanks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What is 2/3/3/4/5/5? Is that in grams?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For your first cycle I would recommend a serm. I always run a serm after anything supressive. You can check out our andro 1 info page at Strong Supplement Shop though as well.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if it WASN'T your first cycle you would need SERM. Why chance lagging production with an OTC PCT when a SERM can get it back so much faster and help you keep what you worked to earn?

gator2

Awards
I wanted to minimize the amount of things I put in my body if the end result is the same. Since OTC pct is "softer" I wanted to go with that if you guys have noticed no difference when running 1-andro

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC PCT takes longer to restart natural production increasing your chances of losing some of the mass you gained. If you're putting OTC PCT products in your body what's the difference of that vs. a SERM?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Softer???

If your otc pct fails something is def going to be softer.

If your dead set going otc check out rebirth and viron. And no, im not a rep pushing products, that just seems to be the best option talked about

gator2

Awards
Mountainman- Since a SERM is a pharmaceutical that binds to various receptors in the body, I wanted to not ingest it if it doesn't matter on mild cycle like mine. But I see where you are coming from. What SERMs do you recommend and at what dose?

Smont- Thanks man, I'll read about those. I'm not deadset, just trying to get opinions for those with experience

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Mountainman- Since a SERM is a pharmaceutical that binds to various receptors in the body, I wanted to not ingest it if it doesn't matter on mild cycle like mine. But I see where you are coming from. What SERMs do you recommend and at what dose?

Smont- Thanks man, I'll read about those. I'm not deadset, just trying to get opinions for those with experience
OTC things bind to receptors as well. Everything you injest will bind to something to cause something to happen. Clomid will probably be a lil rough on the mood and emotion end, but nolva is almost side effect free and I've never had an issue. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is the standard

gator2

Awards
I'll read up on that. Have you ever run an OTC pct?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Yea in pct ive always combined an otc pct with a serm. The pct products help with initial mood and libido more than anything

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ingesting 1-Andro, but not wanting to ingest Clomid/Nolva.... seems strange to me :) But to each their own. I had no sides from Clomid at 40/40/20/20, but people are different. I will now be doing the Blergs/StanleyG 'Dual SERM PCT' from now on though :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about rebirth and viron for a pct after lgd-4033 at a 6mg for 45 days. Any one run rebirth after a cycle?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about rebirth and viron for a pct after lgd-4033 at a 6mg for 45 days. Any one run rebirth after a cycle?
I did after Trest. Ran it with Viron.

Starting PCT with total T 62. Ending total T 445

Before cycle I was 420 total T

gator2

Awards
First blood test I've seen of rebirth/viron. Thanks Vujade! Have you run a pharmaceutical serm before? And how'd it compare?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First blood test I've seen of rebirth/viron. Thanks Vujade! Have you run a pharmaceutical serm before?
And how'd it compare?
I would say a pharma/rc SERM kicks in faster but overall Rebirth did great for me, just took a little longer to feel normal again.
But on the plus side, I didn't experience any side effects or do any damage to my liver during PCT :)