M1T Pulse Cycle

C

Cosmo

Awards
In high school I did this many times. Start at like 15mg EOD pre-workout only and pyramid up maxing at about 40mg and going back down right at the end. I would use 500mg total/cycle and still gain about 10lb's/cycle like this. Then no PCT. I never got suppressed, and the gains were small, but still nice if your looking to avoid major sides. It's called pulse technique, and it would probably be great for M1T.
Note: Dr. D is talking about a dbol pulse cycle at the beginning

Anybody wanna try this out and get some bloodwork done? It sounds like a great idea for m1t since alot of us have a bunch but wont even use it. The problem I foresee with the m1t pulse cycle though is it's half-life seems a bit longer than dbol and also most likely causes harsher shutdown (supersoldier was shutdown 3 days in per bloodwork I believe?). So the time inbetween dosing may need to be extended to prevent shutdown. I'd test this out myself but I cannot afford shutdown with my crohns. Dr. D, could you shed some more light on this? How would you run a m1t pulse cycle? every other day while pyramiding up like with dbol?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Note: Dr. D is talking about a dbol pulse cycle at the beginning

Anybody wanna try this out and get some bloodwork done? It sounds like a great idea for m1t since alot of us have a bunch but wont even use it. The problem I foresee with the m1t pulse cycle though is it's half-life seems a bit longer than dbol and also most likely causes harsher shutdown (supersoldier was shutdown 3 days in per bloodwork I believe?). So the time inbetween dosing may need to be extended to prevent shutdown. I'd test this out myself but I cannot afford shutdown with my crohns. Dr. D, could you shed some more light on this? How would you run a m1t pulse cycle? every other day while pyramiding up like with dbol?
I'm not sure it's possible to avoid shutdown with M1T. It's not the half-life so much as it's just an intrinsic quality. It was also tricky pulsing with methyltest (MT) for some reason. They both shut you down very fast is all I can think of, but I always bounced extra fast to from MT too, so who knows. What an M1T pulse would do for sure is save your liver though!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've been missing M1T lately. :whiner:

:twisted:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute D, you just answered this dude's question from 2005. :lol:

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
hahahha
hes been sitting infront of his comp for the last year waiting for a reply:frustrate

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so pulsing is that old? at least the concept

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps a list of compounds NOT to pulse is in order.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a list of compounds NOT to pulse is in order.
Hmmm, like good and bad choices, pros and cons of each, that kinda stuff... that's a good idea. I should start a spreadsheet or something and get it out of my head and on to paper for you guys. That'll be next w/e! Maybe a spreadsheet is not the most efficient format. Ideas?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, like good and bad choices, pros and cons of each, that kinda stuff... that's a good idea. I should start a spreadsheet or something and get it out of my head and on to paper for you guys. That'll be next w/e! Maybe a spreadsheet is not the most efficient format. Ideas?
that just might be the best idea i've seen in a while...it certainly would help out alot of people...