Hair loss

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Has anyone ever noticed hair loss issues on the first week of epiandro/4andro? Washing my hair out this morning noticing a few on my hands , ran my hand through my hair after the shower and notices more, freaking me out

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Since epiandro converts to DHT it's not uncommon. Pick up some DHT blocking shampoo. Pura D'or gold has solid reviews

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Is it just the epiandro or do you think the 4andro could be causing it too

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Is it just the epiandro or do you think the 4andro could be causing it too
It's most likely the epiandro. But since 4-Andro converts to test, and test to DHT it IS possible. But I can't recall ever seeing anyone complain about hair loss from 4-Andro.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Awesome, I'll drop the epiandro and continue with the 4andro/LGD elite and see how it goes

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take beta sitosterol with my epiandro (400 mgs./day) since I'm MPB prone and that helps a bunch too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those shampoos are a waste of money - choose a new compound to run, really. That is, if you're concerned with hair loss.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed zero effect. DHT at the scalp can kiss my ass, gotta get dowwwn into that follicle baby!!!

I do know some guys seem to like it, but I don't believe its "strong" enough when you're taking these compounds multiple times daily and for weeks/months on end.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed zero effect. DHT at the scalp can kiss my ass, gotta get dowwwn into that follicle baby!!!

I do know some guys seem to like it, but I don't believe its "strong" enough when you're taking these compounds multiple times daily and for weeks/months on end.
Agreed. It also tends to work for some people much more than others. A good keto shampoo does appear to be the first base approach in preventative measures. Ultimately one may need to make the Minox/fina jump but it's a lifetime commitment. Not to mention the possible fina sides. It's all a cost/benefit preference in the end. No epiandro for me personally.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
it's probalby the lgd elite, imo. ostarine was causing me to shed quite a bit.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I never had a problem with shedding on ostarine