Reviews of m1ad?

chrisishere

Awards
Well my buddy gave me a bottle of m1ad that im not gonna touch for obvious reasons. Doesn't seem worth the risk. Anyone actually had an experience with m1ad and followed pct protocol and turned out GOOD? Usually i hear about m1ad messing people up despite pct's.

If so, please tell me your dosage, on cycle (4-andro?) and what not.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you post the brand or a pic of the bottle? Some companies sold it but in actuality there were other things in the caps lol. Also want to be sure you're not confusing it with m1,4 add.

If it's real M1ad then ya it's converting to M1T, and that's strong. Definitely not a beginner cycle. Great for mass gain lol. I'd use some TUDCA with it, and wouldn't even bother stacking because i'd use Stano and not much of that is around unless you order across the pond. I don't know about "messing people up" .. have an AI on hand, have a SERM for PCT and something to stimulate the gonads and you're good to go. When this stuff was sold OTC people were typically idiots about it and (good) information was harder to come by. Hence a lot of fukkd up cycles.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He might be talking about m1d which i think is an lg science ph that has 1dhea in it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need the nomenclature to be sure

chrisishere

Awards
methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanolone 25mg (M1AD)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps a day for 3 to 4 weeks max on that, plenty of guys have run this compound sucessfully. It has been one of the few stronger compounds available since the ban so you should find plenty of reviews online

chrisishere

Awards
NIce. I have the bottle, but i'll hang on too it after this 1ad/4ad cycle. See how my body is.