4ad and 1ad dosages insane? Questions.

popthatduck

Awards
After reading up, what i've seen is when stacking:
1AD: 300mg-600mg a day. so about 6-12 caps a day.
4AD: 200-500mg a day. So about 4 pills a day minimum.

Firstly, is this correct? I've read people taking as low as 100mg of each w/ results. If not would one recommend starting at the bare minimum (300mg/200mg resp.) or would it even be worth the time at that low dosage.

My understanding is too dose them 6 hours apart, some say too not take them at the same time either? This would mean waking up in the middle of the night? Sounds weird too me.

If so then i understand why people stay away, getting a proper cycle would run about $800.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That info is correct, 100mg won't give you results. A good andro cycle is real expensive, really any properly planned out cycle is expensive. There are starting to be more and more andro options out there so hopefully the competition will drive the price down a little. You need to run it for 8 weeks for good results as well

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That info is correct, 100mg won't give you results. A good andro cycle is real expensive, really any properly planned out cycle is expensive. There are starting to be more and more andro options out there so hopefully the competition will drive the price down a little. You need to run it for 8 weeks for good results as well
+1, andro cycles are expensive and hope for the market demand driving the price down. I would run it at double the dose too like 600mg if it wasn't so expensive. At 300mg I hve a feeling it will be an adequate test base.

chrisishere

Awards
Run at 600 even when stacking with 400ad? 600 im told is the higher end for a 1st cycle.

Bare minimum= 300mg of 1ad
200mg of 4ad

What about 400mg & double the 4ad?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
330mg of 1-Andro gave good results in the West Texas A&M Study. That was with orally digestible Finiflex with either 6,7 DHB or Berberine as a CYP Inhibitor IIRC. That really isn't too expensive, for that dose - Hardrock is $65 for 30 Days before Codes/Deals etc... Now, it *is* recommended to run either 4-AD or EpiAndro as a Test Base (or both) so... Primeval has all 3 for $90 for 30 Days, Trans-Dermal. AMS Sub-Lingual (both TD and SubL can use less mg's) can be found for around $35 for 30 Days at label recco for all compounds. You would need to 1.5x the 4-AD and 2x the 1-Andro for AMS, but there are BOGO's out there I've seen. 8 weeks is usually the DHEA compounds cycle length.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
330mg of 1-Andro gave good results in the West Texas A&M Study. That was with orally digestible Finiflex with either 6,7 DHB or Berberine as a CYP Inhibitor IIRC. That really isn't too expensive, for that dose - Hardrock is $65 for 30 Days before Codes/Deals etc... Now, it *is* recommended to run either 4-AD or EpiAndro as a Test Base (or both) so... Primeval has all 3 for $90 for 30 Days, Trans-Dermal. AMS Sub-Lingual (both TD and SubL can use less mg's) can be found for around $35 for 30 Days at label recco for all compounds. You would need to 1.5x the 4-AD and 2x the 1-Andro for AMS, but there are BOGO's out there I've seen. 8 weeks is usually the DHEA compounds cycle length.
Nice. There you go, nicely laid out there. Prices and comparison. In about a few months those prices will drop though.

I'm sure other companies like OL will start releasing more dhea based products. There's a big hole in the PH market and if I'm in this supp business I wouldve jump on this the month after the ban.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like you figured out-One bottle of andro the giant and one bottle of super mandro will be the Best price for 300mg each plus added absorption enhancers. We have some logs around I'll link when u get to a computer.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
One bottle of andro the giant and one bottle of super mandro. Best price for 300mg each plus added absorption enhancers.
I actually had hardrocks epiandro prior to getting tridermal. And yes those two are one of the lowest priced andros out there.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running Androvar (Epiandro) at 400 mgs. along side ABE and Epi 2.0. The recomp effect is awesome.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How's the hairline? (I'll be doing 300mg for 8 weeks).

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the hairline? (I'll be doing 300mg for 8 weeks).
Hairline is the same. I'm 4 weeks in and no issues. I take beta sitosterol too though so that helps.

Are you running pct for that? Never really seen that type of combo. #Halfnatty cycle
Been running it as an experiment. I'm 36 and this is probably the leanest I've been since college. Typical Clomid protocol for PCT with some natty options.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434223986.588993.jpg

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nice I'm on it too and I'll be going up to your dose in a few weeks. Looking good man

gator2

Awards
Do you guys take PH with food or on an empty stomach? And anyone have experience with sublingual vs. oral vs. transdermal delivery? Wondering which shows the best results

chrisishere

Awards
As a strong supplement Rep and it being the weekend, i've already ordered my 1 &4 andro. If i try too return it will i have too pay the shipping? If so then i might as well keep it then buy the super giant stack afterwards. Though i've ran the numbers its a very good deal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a strong supplement Rep and it being the weekend, i've already ordered my 1 &4 andro. If i try too return it will i have too pay the shipping? If so then i might as well keep it then buy the super giant stack afterwards. Though i've ran the numbers its a very good deal.
pm sent

chrisishere

Awards
From what i've read around some people get away with it some dont. For me i'll be running the serm and an AI since you couldn't be too safe trying too keep gains.

If you are stacking then i would say yes.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I'm on it too and I'll be going up to your dose in a few weeks. Looking good man
Thanks G. No where near your mass though. But I'm also 6'1". Hard to get that kind of size on my frame. I would kill to be big like you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks G. No where near your mass though. But I'm also 6'1". Hard to get that kind of size on my frame. I would kill to be big like you.
If you two want some alone time I can leave. Just let me know

roy_jones

Awards
I'm surprised at how expensive it is to run these compounds. Kinda grateful to be looking at SARMs in comparison.

chrisishere

Awards
Same. If only i could find actual testosterone as easily as people say online lol. "Why run ph's when you could just get some test?" Bitch would i be here if i could just walk up the street and get it lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same. If only i could find actual testosterone as easily as people say online lol. "Why run ph's when you could just get some test?" Bitch would i be here if i could just walk up the street and get it lol.
It's a lot easier than you'd think. Just search around on Google. Don't just search "online steroids" get more creative. There are other message boards that are more open about this as well.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
in this study the scientist use probably some high quality stuff I do not think that any of the current product on the market can be equal this what they used...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For a good 1/4 andro cycle you need 3 bottles of each. At recommended dose serm not necessary but thats because your not getting much hormones in your system. At the "right" dose absolutely get a serm. 6 week cycle minimum

chrisishere

Awards
Rec. dosage being 300-500mg. The right dosage would be?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
in this study the scientist use probably some high quality stuff I do not think that any of the current product on the market can be equal this what they used...
They used OTC Finiflex brand. It was still available online in places, last time I looked, but I wouldn't say it was different than IML, Hard Rock, AMS, Primeval, etc... I was using Transdermal DHEA (1-Step conversion) compounds in the late 90's - they are pretty old compounds. Plus, my AMS cycle yielded about the same strength gains as seen in the study - so I'd say quality is equal between the main players.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
They used OTC Finiflex brand. It was still available online in places, last time I looked, but I wouldn't say it was different than IML, Hard Rock, AMS, Primeval, etc... I was using Transdermal DHEA (1-Step conversion) compounds in the late 90's - they are pretty old compounds. Plus, my AMS cycle yielded about the same strength gains as seen in the study - so I'd say quality is equal between the main players.
i hope you are right I still have 3 bottles of 1- alpha finaflex they are waiting for the right time :)))))

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A 10ml vial of test prop 100mg/ml runs you 25-35,

You get almost two weeks from 5ml/week.

4-6 vials for an 8-10 week cycle

100/150-140/210

So cost isn't too different.

But one is legal the other isn't

Gotta pay to play.

Edit don't pm me asking for source info of any kind. I don't play that ****, highly suspicious an will report your lazy ass.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That's good info - I'm clueless as to Schedule III AAS pricing. Thanks.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Exactly one is legal the other isnt. That's one hurdle I cnt go over with. Im not willing to risk it so I'm only playing it by the legal rules. And yes I'm paying 2-3x more for products that are inferior by 2-3x. Price I pay to stay free :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It really is that simple in the UK in most gyms. I'm sure in the US the gyms can't be that different?
That said,
I think our legalities are a little but more relaxed.

There always online... Google is your friend.

Sorry I can't help anymore as against board rules.

Sorry man.