It's Coming . . . SDMZ-RX 4.0

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
IronMag Labs has SDMZ 4.0 up on their site . . . . can't copy/paste the info here (yet)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I saw that too. Haven't seen a full write-up anywhere yet.

707kid

Awards
Supplement Facts*Serving Size: 1 Capsule*Servings per container: 60*Amount per serving%DV

3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one

3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one

3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstane-17-one

3-beta-hydroxyetioallochotan-5-ene-17-one

6,7-dihydrogergamottin

(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide)

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

Piperine

263mg****(DV)Daily Value Not Established**

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica. *

Suggested Use:*As a dietary supplement, take one (1) or two (2) capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product for cycles lasting longer than 8 weeks. a 4-8 week break is recommended between cycles, post cycle therapy is also recommended after the use of this product.

Product Description

Super DMZ 4.0 by IronMag Labs

Will IronMag Labs reformulate this beast? With the new ban of Designer's, the answer is yes!

IronMagLabs has just released that they will be reformulating the widely popular Super DMZ.

Will this be stronger than Super DMZ 3.0? Most likely not, as it is highly unlikely that there will be a legal stack that will be as strong as the original 3 compounds used in Super DMZ 3.0.

Super DMZ 4.0 will most likely have 3 or 4 Super Andro compounds. These are the compounds that we see in their 1-Andro and 4-Andro products, but the "super" versions typically have a better bio-availability for better absorption.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Super DMZ 4.0 will most likely have 3 or 4 Super Andro compounds. These are the compounds that we see in their 1-Andro and 4-Andro products, but the "super" versions typically have a better bio-availability for better absorption.
This actually sounds PERFECT (to me).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its gunna be sweet! We'll be carrying it at strong supplement shop to!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it called super dmz and not have any dmz in it? Looks like a super disappointment

707kid

Awards
How is it called super dmz and not have any dmz in it? Looks like a super disappointment
Yeah. No PHs makes for bad product. Looks like theyre just going to try to make money off the name.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
And they still haven't made a 19 nor DHEA..wait yes they have. Super 1 andro super 4 andro super epiandro and super 19 nor andro. So now we have to buy all the andros over again...great. Why didn't they just do this in the first place?

plifter42

Awards
Looks like hyped up DHEA... Definitely won't live up to the Super DMZ brand name.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Looks more like a quick buck type of product. It has no DMZ in it and worst of all it's a proprietary blend of too many anabolic agents. You don't know how much of each is in it wich leaves the customer guessing on how to counteract any possible side effect that may occur during the cycle.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually a big fan of IML products but this is not just a disappointment but smacks of false advertizing as well. It may well be a pretty good product but when you name your product "DMZ" the implication is that it actually contains DMZ, or some variant of it, like the new Alphalab Technologies Xtreme DMZ does. They could have avoided this by naming it something more appropriate like "Super Andro Quad Stack" or something along those lines and nobody would be complaining.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually a big fan of IML products but this is not just a disappointment but smacks of false advertizing as well. It may well be a pretty good product but when you name your product "DMZ" the implication is that it actually contains DMZ, or some variant of it, like the new Alphalab Technologies Xtreme DMZ does. They could have avoided this by naming it something more appropriate like "Super Andro Quad Stack" or something along those lines and nobody would be complaining.
I don't understand why it is so hard to do good business. I can name 20 different products that have come out since the ban that are just absolutely misleading. I bet they only list the nomenclature of each compound and not it's name to even further conceal the truth. I used to like iml too but between this, their epistane andro label, and their claim of 100% pure research chemicals has made me step back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So disappointed, a solid company with a good reputation is going to ruin there name for some hyped up bull****, this reminds me of when lg science tried to recover from the first ban

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same way they put ads in the back of bodybuilding mags for dbol and deca, someone will read the name and not the ingredients and buy it

plifter42

Awards
So disappointed, a solid company with a good reputation is going to ruin there name for some hyped up bull****, this reminds me of when lg science tried to recover from the first ban
Wow, agreed.

alts

Awards
Still only 50mg capsules, and only 60 count...

No thanks Jeff

P51mustang

Awards
I actually like whats in there. No, its not 2.0 or 3.0, but those are banned so what do you expect? For a post ban product it'll probably be the best thing available at release date.

My issues are the dose per cap, and the fact that they are using the DMZ name when there's no dmz in it. Going to make for an expensive cycle. I stocked up on the old versions so I'm good for a while anyways...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super 1 and 4 dhea
Epiandro
Whatever else the other one is

263 mg prop blend? W e a k!!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
dude what is that last compound? cant find anything on it...

Super disappointing blend though for sure. Might not be a terrible addition to add into a stack if they gave u like 180 pills/bottle

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
263mg split for 8 ingridents

I'm looking forward to 5.0

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude what is that last compound? cant find anything on it...

Super disappointing blend though for sure. Might not be a terrible addition to add into a stack if they gave u like 180 pills/bottle
Laxogenin or piperine ?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established

Is this epiandro?

Superman_777

Awards
If they charge any more than 20-30 for this product, what a joke. Of course a company has to have decent margins, but any higher than this is laughable for what they are offering in terms of product, amount, and results consumers will get from it. Such a common marketing move on there end, it is a good one for them, but not for an uneducated end consumer who fails to realize this is deceptive labeling.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I actually like whats in there. No, its not 2.0 or 3.0, but those are banned so what do you expect? For a post ban product it'll probably be the best thing available at release date.
I didn't think that DMZ nor Msten were YET on the banned list.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i'm even more disappointed that their "super 4-andro" is the exact same formula as their previous 4-ad, only priced $25 higher. i figured it would be a lot more mg per capsule, but nope. i assume the "super epiandro" and "super 1-andro" is the same deal

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Yea isn't msten and dmz still "legal"?
Well, I noticed just the other day (after I wrote that post) that IML no longer sells MSten . . . so I'm starting to think they finally made the official "banned" list - which TOTALLY SUCKS !!! :damnit:

I'm just completing my SDMZ 2.0 cycle . . . It went so well (in my opinion) that I've already been thinking about my next cycle (come September) - but now I need to re-think which way to go, as I still do not want to use injectables (just my personal stance). Starting to research SARMS more. Keeping my eyes open and continuing to stay glued to this Forum for current info.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that M-Sten or DMZ are officially banned. I think that the decision by IML and others to discontinue was based on the concern that they could be banned on as little as 30 days notice and they didn't want to get stuck investing a lot of money into stocking an inventory of product that they wouldn't be able to sell.

There is still a lot of M-Sten and DMZ out there if you know where to look, though as time passes that is almost certainly going to dry up and at that point the only other recourse for M-Sten and DMZ will be the UK.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend Alpha Lab for some goodies.... Xcel has some beastly stacks too!

Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd!
www.NUTRIVERSE.com

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
i'm even more disappointed that their "super 4-andro" is the exact same formula as their previous 4-ad, only priced $25 higher. i figured it would be a lot more mg per capsule, but nope. i assume the "super epiandro" and "super 1-andro" is the same deal
I hate to turn this into a "Let's bash IML" thread, because as I stated earlier on, I do like their products, I have bought many of them in the past, and most likely will continue to buy many of them in the future. However that being said I'd like to hear how they justify charging more money for their new line of "super" 1-andro, 4-andro, and epi-andro products when looking at the label they appear to be identical to the old andro line. Especially when there are andro products out there by Hardrock that have 100mg per cap vs. the 50mg per cap of the IML andro line.

I'm sure that they'll say something along the lines of "Our stuff is much better quality". That may be but when your competitors product is 100mg/180 caps per bottle and yours is 50mg/60 caps per bottle, with both sold for the same price, as much as I like IML I'm going to have a hard time justifying paying the same amount of money for less and lower dosed product.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to turn this into a "Let's bash IML" thread, because as I stated earlier on, I do like their products, I have bought many of them in the past, and most likely will continue to buy many of them in the future. However that being said I'd like to hear how they justify charging more money for their new line of "super" 1-andro, 4-andro, and epi-andro products when looking at the label they appear to be identical to the old andro line. Especially when there are andro products out there by Hardrock that have 100mg per cap vs. the 50mg per cap of the IML andro line.

I'm sure that they'll say something along the lines of "Our stuff is much better quality". That may be but when your competitors product is 100mg/180 caps per bottle and yours is 50mg/60 caps per bottle, with both sold for the same price, as much as I like IML I'm going to have a hard time justifying paying the same amount of money for less and lower dosed product.
Its because of their super advanced absorption system......piperine. very original and groundbreaking. ( can you feel the sarcasm?)

jab10231

Awards
I'll be sticking with my SDMZ 3.0 that I'm gonna run in about a month :)

muscleless

Awards
Realistically the owners of IML make their living off this company. DMZ will be banned eventually just like all the others. They need to continue to make a living regardless. Besides, this stuff hasnt been out long enough for anyone to really even start it yet. Give it a chance and let the user reviews roll in. Iron Mag labs has never failed us before.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Realistically the owners of IML make their living off this company. DMZ will be banned eventually just like all the others. They need to continue to make a living regardless. Besides, this stuff hasnt been out long enough for anyone to really even start it yet. Give it a chance and let the user reviews roll in. Iron Mag labs has never failed us before.
While I completely understand their decision to discontinue M-Sten and Super DMZ 3.0, and the new Super DMZ 4.0 may well be a very good product in and of itself. The problem is their decision to name it "DMZ" when it doesn't contain any actual DMZ in it. It's an andro blend which is fine, but the naming is deceptive and questionable. While I personally google every single ingredient in every single supplement that I buy, or consider buying, how many other people will do that? How many guys will buy the new Super DMZ 4.0 based on the good reputation of the previous 2.0 and 3.0 versions, not check the ingredients, and just assume that since it's named "DMZ" that it will actually contain DMZ and be as good, if not better than it's predecessors? None of this would be an issue if the new Super DMZ 4.0 was properly and more appropriately named as the Super Andro stack that it actually is. (6/23 edit-To be fair it also contains Ostarine and Laxogenin so maybe Super Osta would have been a better and more accurate name for it)

Like I stated earlier on, I actually am a big fan of IML and will continue to buy and support many of their products, but the inappropriate naming of the new Super DMZ 4.0 and the price raise on all of the new "Super" andro products, that appear for all intents and purposes to be identical to the old versions, has caused me to lose some faith in the company. (6/23 edit- it appears that since the new andros are now esterfied and subsequently more expensive to produce that explains the price increase)

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Straight up gonna need multiple bottles of this for an effective cycle. Gonna be too expensive so no thanks.

gator2

Awards
Proprietary blends....cant respect a company that doesn't respect the consumers

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Super Andros (1, 4 and Epi andro) are now esterfied. They are more expensive to make. Legit laxogenin is super expensive and so is ostarine.

You will have conversion to testosterone, dht and 1test, combined in a delivery system as well as then osta which has some positive advantages to it, and then laxogenin for recovery.

I think the product will work just fine. Can it compare to 1, 2 or 3?? Maybe not, but it is the most potent combo that is legal right now and serves a purpose.

Who cares what the name is? Super DMZ 1 had superdrol in it and no one was bitching that name never made it to the label. The name is for marketing, the ingredients are clearly listed, its the most recent "blend" What is the issue?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Can't necessarily slam a product on it's name alone nor it's effectiveness until tried. I believe osta & laxogenin are great additions, my concern is with the 1,4 & epi andro dosing. In the past we have seen users run between the 500-800mg of these for decent effect so how do these super versions compare to it's predecessors?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^agreed. I think everyone just groaned and rolled their eyes because of the andro doses and "absorption" enhancers. I think most users have been underwhelmed by low dose ph's with absorption enhancers in the past. I know I have. Being an IML product I was expecting something strong. Of course maybe it will be what it's cracked up to be. Every new product has skeptics until real world results roll in. I am IML fan so I will be watching logs and reviews closely and hoping for good feedback. Until then I will be a skeptic.

lemmingdive1

Awards
This reminds me of MrSupps Beastdrol V3 in that it's deviated so far from the original formula that they should change the name

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Never really liked dmz anyways. It somehow exacerbated my gyno on 100mg prop and 2.5mg letro even though I was,getting sides. I'm probably just gonna,give the other bottles away to friends or some **** or trade them. Trendione that's another story though. Love that. To bad everything's illegal now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement Facts*Serving Size: 1 Capsule*Servings per container: 60*Amount per serving%DV

3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one

3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one

3-beta-hydroxyetioallochotan-5-ene-17-one

6,7-dihydrogergamottin

(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide)

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

Piperine

263mg****(DV)Daily Value Not Established**

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica. *

Suggested Use:*As a dietary supplement, take one (1) or two (2) capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product for cycles lasting longer than 8 weeks. a 4-8 week break is recommended between cycles, post cycle therapy is also recommended after the use of this product.

Product Description

Super DMZ 4.0 by IronMag Labs

Will IronMag Labs reformulate this beast? With the new ban of Designer's, the answer is yes!

IronMagLabs has just released that they will be reformulating the widely popular Super DMZ.

Will this be stronger than Super DMZ 3.0? Most likely not, as it is highly unlikely that there will be a legal stack that will be as strong as the original 3 compounds used in Super DMZ 3.0.

Over priced weakness

dredmentia

Awards
DMZ and Msten are still legal in the US? Aren't those two of the strongest around?