First Cycle 1-Andro Question

gator2

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm starting my first cycle this week. I'm 24, 173 lbs, been lifting for 4 years.

I wanted to test the waters for my first cycle so I'm just doing 100mg of 1-andro for 4 weeks followed by 2g DAA and PCT Revolution for another 4 weeks.

Since this is such a mild cycle would I be ok with no cycle support? Any critiques on my plan? Thanks

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
100mg is nothing for 1-andro. You're not going to like it.

Run 300mgs MINIMUM from what I've seen for ANYTHING to happen

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Yea man ramp that dose to Atleast 300mg. The study done on 1-Andro was done on 330mg. I also would run it for atleast 6-8wks. You may want to include 4-Andro or epi-Andro for lethargy and libido. In which case you'll want a serm. Do it right or don't do it at all.

gator2

Awards
Appreciate the input guys.

Maybe I should've said my goal. I'm pretty happy with my body now and would like to lower my BF% by 6-8% while still gaining muscle. That would make a huge difference in how I look.

You guys don't think I can achieve that in 4 weeks with 100mg/day? How about 200mg/day? I'm a little sketched out to go 3x the recommended dosage by Iron Mag for my first cycle. Also they claim that they have better absorption so you dont need a higher dose but that's probably just marketing.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the input guys.

Maybe I should've said my goal. I'm pretty happy with my body now and would like to lower my BF% by 6-8% while still gaining muscle. That would make a huge difference in how I look.

You guys don't think I can achieve that in 4 weeks with 100mg/day? How about 200mg/day? I'm a little sketched out to go 3x the recommended dosage by Iron Mag for my first cycle. Also they claim that they have better absorption so you dont need a higher dose but that's probably just marketing.
To put it bluntly no. You will not reach those goals in 4 weeks regardless of what you take. Your time frame is too short. A 6%-8% drop in BF will take months.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To put it bluntly no. You will not reach those goals in 4 weeks regardless of what you take. Your time frame is too short. A 6%-8% drop in BF will take months.
Nail, head, hammer. Getting to that BF is basically like prepping for a show: slow and pain staking. 200 - 300 mgs. is the best place to start. I've seen people use 500 and 600 mgs. with no issues other than lethargy.