11-OXODERM dosage equal to 2ml XI-KT

DarthGainer

Awards
Can someone please advise what amount of 11-OXODERM would be equal to 2ml of Iron legion XI-KT?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can someone please advise what amount of 11-OXODERM would be equal to 2ml of Iron legion XI-KT?
Have you used iron Legion XI-KT at 2ml? How was it.

Sorry can't give any info regarding your question

DarthGainer

Awards
Was a bit high on bodyfat but it reduced my stomach without any effort or change to diet.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Have you used iron Legion XI-KT at 2ml? How was it.

Sorry can't give any info regarding your question
I just completed a 54.day cycle, stacked it with Ostabol.
Results were awesome.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
What did you exactly run bro, the specifics?
Averaged about 1.5-1.7ml og X1-kt, ran 2ml the last 4 four weeks. Ostabol was dosed at 20-30mg, worked my way up from 20 to 30mg during the cycle. Trained 6-7 times per week, mostly inspired by Stoppani's "Super Shredded 8" program. Other supplements included creatine, plenty of multivitamin/fish oil, yohimbe, caffeine, green tea, BCAA, glutamine and l-carnitine.

Calories probably 500 below maintenance.

Before and afters below:

hercules progress osta 11 kt small.png

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Averaged about 1.5-1.7ml og X1-kt, ran 2ml the last 4 four weeks. Ostabol was dosed at 20-30mg, worked my way up from 20 to 30mg during the cycle. Trained 6-7 times per week, mostly inspired by Stoppani's "Super Shredded 8" program. Other supplements included creatine, plenty of multivitamin/fish oil, yohimbe, caffeine, green tea, BCAA, glutamine and l-carnitine.

Before and afters below:

View attachment 120279

Nice results bro, can see you really planned all the components of the cycle well. When I eventually run the XI-KT will try 1.5 per day and work around that. It will be in a stack so that should "take the burden"
If you like of fat burning off it.

How many bottles of XI-KTdid you need for the cycle. I haven't even looked at how much it comes in etc. How long will 1.5ml usually last (I think it's like 15 days or something off the top of my head?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It would be alot of the bottle, im not sure off the top of my head what the conversion from 11-oxo to 11-kt is, but it isn't great iirc.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who makes 11-kt these days?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Nice results bro, can see you really planned all the components of the cycle well. When I eventually run the XI-KT will try 1.5 per day and work around that. It will be in a stack so that should "take the burden"
If you like of fat burning off it.

How many bottles of XI-KTdid you need for the cycle. I haven't even looked at how much it comes in etc. How long will 1.5ml usually last (I think it's like 15 days or something off the top of my head?
The bottle from Iron Legion is 30 ml, so should be about 20 days. I would get at least 2 bottles if I were you.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's ran 11 oxoderm?

Seeems there's been some negative press about PN recently, wonder if their products are worth a chit.....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Who's ran 11 oxoderm?

Seeems there's been some negative press about PN recently, wonder if their products are worth a chit.....
Not bad didn't notice a tone but there was some solid fat loss and muscle hardening. Its fckn expensive though.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bad didn't notice a tone but there was some solid fat loss and muscle hardening. Its fckn expensive though.
I appreciate the input broham... is waaay fuggin spendy...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I appreciate the input broham... is waaay fuggin spendy...
No problem man I think its a better suited to get you from 10-6% than from 14-10% Body fat

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking on expensive 11-Oxoderm: if anyone's been keen to try it, check this out....

Use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs
Primeval Labs
Platinum Nutraceuticals

Codes good til the 23rd!
Www.Nutriverse.com

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

Before and afters below:

View attachment 120279
How much is staying in PCT?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
How much is staying in PCT?
Definitely staying lean. Have kept up my training regime, which is much harder now. Trying to up calories to maintenance, but probably is below. Will go on the weight soon and let you know.