will anybody know?

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Hey everybody, hoping to find an answer to my rookie question. Whenever I see somebody on drugs I can pretty much tell: he's stoned, he's tweaking, he's on heroin...when I do my cycle of dbol and test C, will anybody know I'm taking something? I mean besides my hulk-like figure and some acne lol

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
lol wut

look at people on steroids. can you tell theyre on steroids? theres your answer. Unless you just juice and get no gains... then no one will be able to tell

trender9182

trender9182

Awards
It depends on your body an dosages an time your on.

trender9182

trender9182

Awards
What would your cycle be? An your body stats

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
What I mean is behaviorally, will people suspect

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
10-12 weeks test c at 400-500mg, dbol 30-40 mg ed for 6 weeks.
I'm 5'10", 205 lbs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you act any different than normal then steroids just aren't for you. I always feel nice and calm while on, the guy I work with has no idea what I do.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The only thing that would make people suspect I use gear is that I'm short and abnormally yoked. Other than that I don't act different. If anything my temper is a bit shorter but I control it like a real man should. If I couldn't then I would be an immature little twat

K

karianns

Awards
Hey everybody, hoping to find an answer to my rookie question. Whenever I see somebody on drugs I can pretty much tell: he's stoned, he's tweaking, he's on heroin...when I do my cycle of dbol and test C, will anybody know I'm taking something? I mean besides my hulk-like figure and some acne lol
Dude, how old are you? Test isn't going to alter your personality or mood. If anything I am more pleasant while on, cept while in the gym I am a bit ore agressive and my libido is sky high.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course hormones can alter your mood lol.

trender9182

trender9182

Awards
Hormones should only be used after you have been lifting for a while an after considerable study. If your doing your cycle correctly an eating right you will accomplish your goals its trial an error, live an learn.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
36 years old. I was just curious about it because this will be my first cycle

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I'm still researching. It will take me a few months to get everything I need. Not going to stop researching

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I'm 36, been lifting for 12-15 years. Went from 145 to 200 lbs on that time. Cant seem to get any bigger but I would like to. Thanks for all the replies

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 36, been lifting for 12-15 years. Went from 145 to 200 lbs on that time. Cant seem to get any bigger but I would like to. Thanks for all the replies
Just start small and work your way up, this way you can see how you react both physically and mentally. Pick a single compound and go from there. Good luck

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just start small and work your way up, this way you can see how you react both physically and mentally. Pick a single compound and go from there. Good luck
Took the words outta my mouth. Great advice. Start just a test cycle with a dbol or anadrol kicker. Get some clonus or nolva for pct and keep a good ai like exemestane or adex on hand for while your on in case of estrogen sides. Test E or C @500-750mg ew

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Thank you Yates & Danger...great advice. I will get the nolva and an ai for pct. But are you guys saying I should just do the dbol OR test c to see how I respond or do you mean do them both (dbol for 4-6 weeks) (test c for 12)?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
d-bol and test C ? = face like moon..

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thank you Yates & Danger...great advice. I will get the nolva and an ai for pct. But are you guys saying I should just do the dbol OR test c to see how I respond or do you mean do them both (dbol for 4-6 weeks) (test c for 12)?
Yeah both. dbol @25mg Ed before you lift for the first 4-6 weeks and 500-750mg of test c every week for 12.

Ignore the "face like moon" crap. If you drink plenty of water and stay away from processed food high in sodium then you won't. I can run 1g of test c and 100mg of dbol with a decent low dosed AI and clean diet with no bloat. Guys that bloat bad usually made mistakes in hydration, diet, estrogen control or all 3.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Yeah both. dbol @25mg Ed before you lift for the first 4-6 weeks and 500-750mg of test c every week for 12.

Ignore the "face like moon" crap. If you drink plenty of water and stay away from processed food high in sodium then you won't. I can run 1g of test c and 100mg of dbol with a decent low dosed AI and clean diet with no bloat. Guys that bloat bad usually made mistakes in hydration, diet, estrogen control or all 3.
YOU can run 1g of test and 100 mg dbol usually skinny/hardgainer dudes do not experience water retention , how the f. you know that this guy is one of them ? i know guys who can cut on sus. and guys like myself who can catch water from anything diet/AI can help you but in 90% depends from genetic...

P

plifter42

Awards
It's less noticeable if you wear loose clothing, like when I'm on a strong bulking cycle I avoid wearing sleeveless shirts in the gym and wear t-shirts instead to draw away attention. A tweaker can wear sleeves to hide track marks, a stoner can put in Clear Eyes, a bodybuilder can wear looser clothes so his weight gains are less obvious to the general public.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
YOU can run 1g of test and 100 mg dbol usually skinny/hardgainer dudes do not experience water retention , how the f. you know that this guy is one of them ? i know guys who can cut on sus. and guys like myself who can catch water from anything diet/AI can help you but in 90% depends from genetic...
Why would you assume he bloats then because you do? Don't accuse me of the same thing you did. No it's not a genetic thing actually. If you show me 10 bloated guys I can show you 9 of them that have a aldosterone issue caused by an imbalance of water to sodium ratio causing a excess of intra and extra cellular water retention. The other guy will have some random thing related to bloat. Too many people blame bloat on a genetic disposition. Your body CAN be predisposed to water retention but keeping your electrolytes, sodium, potassium and water regulated will get rid of it. Perfect example is the fact that very experienced guys can cut on any type of gear that other people call "wet". The actual steroid increases protein synthesis and has an effect on your water levels related to nitrogen and intra cellular water retention. Simple solution is rebalance it out and issue gone.

He left his stats above... He is not an endomorph... And at 12 year experience going from 145 to 200 he obviously isn't a fat fuk.

FYI I'm not a skinny hard gainer dude.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Why would you assume he bloats then because you do? Don't accuse me of the same thing you did. No it's not a genetic thing actually. If you show me 10 bloated guys I can show you 9 of them that have a aldosterone issue caused by an imbalance of water to sodium ratio causing a excess of intra and extra cellular water retention. The other guy will have some random thing related to bloat. Too many people blame bloat on a genetic disposition. Your body CAN be predisposed to water retention but keeping your electrolytes, sodium, potassium and water regulated will get rid of it. Perfect example is the fact that very experienced guys can cut on any type of gear that other people call "wet". The actual steroid increases protein synthesis and has an effect on your water levels related to nitrogen and intra cellular water retention. Simple solution is rebalance it out and issue gone.

He left his stats above... He is not an endomorph... And at 12 year experience going from 145 to 200 he obviously isn't a fat fuk.

FYI I'm not a skinny hard gainer dude.
RELAX no reason to be nervous his stats say 200ibs no % fat basically you do not know how he look let assume that this guy is average 12-15 % 10-12 weeks 400-500 test C plus 6 weeks 30-40 d-bol are you serious ? the most popular/cheapest and also most effective combination for wet { unless he have good dry genetic ] mass... HE WILL NOT RECOGNIZE HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I'm 5'10", 200 lbs. Have been relatively thin all my life.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
So what is a good first cycle? 5'10", 200lbs, about 15% bf, 36 years old

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm still saying 500mg test for 12weeks and 25mg of dbol every day before you lift for the first 4-6 weeks. Eat clean and train hard.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Face palm to that response. sus is test with mix esters. of course you know guys that can cut on test(aka sus). Honestly if you cant get cut on test because of the bloat or whatever the reason then you are doing something WAY wrong. Plus its not 90% genetics more like 5% the rest CAN be controlled

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Face palm to that response. sus is test with mix esters. of course you know guys that can cut on test(aka sus). Honestly if you cant get cut on test because of the bloat or whatever the reason then you are doing something WAY wrong. Plus its not 90% genetics more like 5% the rest CAN be controlled
might be partly controlled if you know your body very well and have solid experience with PED this guy is beginner first cycle etc ....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
this is good cycle but not cycle which will allow to say to your mate i'm taking creatine and bcaa ha ha if you do this right you should easy get 20 lbs and is nothing wrong with this the purpose of taking SAA is to look different after enjoy your ride.

P

plifter42

Awards
I'm still saying 500mg test for 12weeks and 25mg of dbol every day before you lift for the first 4-6 weeks. Eat clean and train hard.
This.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Will definitely take your advice DangerDave! Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you take a 150lb guy thats a ****in prick he will become a bigger prick when he packs on 25 lbs of new muscle. If your not a ****in prick youl be fine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not being mean but thats real talk. A ******* wull become a bigger ******* a normal guy will be a bigger normal guy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But the Clomid will def make your personality change lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the Clomid will def make your personality change lol
Ya but its the most effective SERM for restarting your HPTA!!!!!! Also most proven. Not saying nolva isn't proven but there is a reason clomid is used for trt and nolva is not. Plus those sides are dose dependent. If your run 25 along side 15 nolva your HPTA will be more than fine and you wont get the nasty sides. Throw in some natty tbooster for libido and your all good

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Ya but its the most effective SERM for restarting your HPTA!!!!!! Also most proven. Not saying nolva isn't proven but there is a reason clomid is used for trt and nolva is not. Plus those sides are dose dependent. If your run 25 along side 15 nolva your HPTA will be more than fine and you wont get the nasty sides. Throw in some natty tbooster for libido and your all good
is ... big difference in estrogen control...

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
When you pace around the gym, flexing in every mirror. Dragging a huge duffle bag, and a gallon jug of water. Backwards hat and affliction shirt. At least that's what I see the Roided Doushbags do lol! Seriously though, I'm 2 weeks into my Diabolix/Stano run (first time ever on the hormonal stuff) and am shocked. I'm more mellow, nicer to my wife (she keeps asking what is it I want) and chase her around like a teenager on prom night! I got more aggression and bitchiness from test boosters! The guys up above nailed it; if you're a little Aszhowl you'll be a big Aszhowl.

*edit* second time messing with hormonals, if you count Ostarine

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is ... big difference in estrogen control...
SERMs should NOT be used for estro control!!!! That is what AIs are for. SERMs for estro control is fine for the first few weeks while your waiting for the AI to fully kick in. Maybe some ralox with an AI and some caber for some serious gyno but other than that SERMs should not be used as estro control.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
SERMs should NOT be used for estro control!!!! That is what AIs are for. SERMs for estro control is fine for the first few weeks while your waiting for the AI to fully kick in. Maybe some rolax with an AI and some caber for some serious gyno but other than that SERMs should not be used as estro control.
I did not said to use nov to estro control just point the difference between clom-nolv both push your system to produce more test and that why in pct you should be fine with one or the other

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not said to use nov to estro control just point the difference between clom-nolv both push your system to produce more test and that why in pct you should be fine with one or the other
Oh ok. I agree with that. You would be fine with 1 or the other. Although I think lowish dose of both is the best way. You can minimize side effects, while maximising restoration of the HPTA. Thats why i recommend
Clomid 25/25/25/25/25
Nolva 20/15/10

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I will log this but it will take me a couple months to get everything I need for the cycle. Wont start until I'm fully prepared

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok. I agree with that. You would be fine with 1 or the other. Although I think lowish dose of both is the best way. You can minimize side effects, while maximising restoration of the HPTA. Thats why i recommend
Clomid 25/25/25/25/25
Nolva 20/15/10
Cool let us know when the magic starts...