Ostarine HELP

JKD2001

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I just needed some sort of help with an issue I am having.

I started taking Ostarine 20mg ED 8 days ago, I noticed my balls still hang low but it seems like they're getting slightly smaller. Left one especially, I think it's at 1.6-1.7"... Not good. They also feel less firm than usual. This shouldn't be happening right? I mean before this I would say they were around 2-2.3". Nips aren't puffy or sensitive, so WTF is going on?

It also feels like I have a varicocele on the left testicle which could contribute to this, but I've had that before I started taking Ostarine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine can and does shut most people down. Especially at 20-25mg. Do you have a serm on hand and proper pct products lined up?

JKD2001

Awards
The only thing I have on hand at the moment is DAA, which obviously won't cut it. I planned on getting some Clomid but I'm not sure what kind of dosage I'll need I can't imagine I'll need the same dosage as if I were running a hard steroid cycle. 50/25/25/25? Does this seem way too early to be experiencing shutdown especially with Ostarine? Would Forged pct work? Thanks for the quick reply, I've never cycled anything other than Ostarine so I'm not quite sure what to think.

JKD2001

Awards
The brand I'm trying out is from ... and I'm starting to think (only because of the atrophy) that it's not 100% Ostarine, maybe a mild suspended PH or something.

Edit: I also stopped taking their S4, several blisters popped up on my hand and forearm and have only gotten larger, and I had a full day of vertigo the day before I stopped taking it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The brand I'm trying out is from Uniquemicals... and I'm starting to think (only because of the atrophy) that it's not 100% Ostarine, maybe a mild suspended PH or something.

Edit: I also stopped taking their S4, several blisters popped up on my hand and forearm and have only gotten larger, and I had a full day of vertigo the day before I stopped taking it.
Next time try OL ostar1ne, 3rd party lab tests for every batch. You know exactly what you are getting. Also, have your complete pct on hand before starting a cycle. You never know what will happen

JKD2001

Awards
Thanks a ton, I'll be picking some of this up for sure.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Next time try OL ostar1ne, 3rd party lab tests for every batch. You know exactly what you are getting. Also, have your complete pct on hand before starting a cycle. You never know what will happen
This^ IMO I wouldn't go RC for ostarine when you have reputable companies putting out products with logs and in OL's case 3rd party testing. Get your serms and run clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct. It may be alittle more than necessary but I would rather be safe than sorry. Also pick up your favorite test booster and add in for PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to preach as I'm sure you've figured this out now but in the future make sure your SERM is onhand before starting anything that is suppressive. Even if it's only mild as you will never know how your body will react to a compound. Just want everyone to have safe cycles and not cut corners.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys are freaking him out. Ostarine will increase estrogen and slight shutdown for that I would recommend a simple test booster as well as an OTC ai

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you guys are freaking him out. Ostarine will increase estrogen and slight shutdown for that I would recommend a simple test booster as well as an OTC ai
What dose and cycle length are you referring to? Longer, higher dosed cycles require a serm. A test booster and ai won't cut it imo

JKD2001

Awards
Not to preach as I'm sure you've figured this out now but in the future make sure your SERM is onhand before starting anything that is suppressive. Even if it's only mild as you will never know how your body will react to a compound. Just want everyone to have safe cycles and not cut corners.
Agreed, I should have already had one before I started. I have taken Ostarine before and this never happened, so I was freaking out a bit. I'm actually taking less Ostarine now than in the past.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, my balls did shrink a bit on OL ostar1ne, but they were fully back to normal by the end of week 2 of pct. I don't recall how long into my osta cycle when I noticed smaller balls, but I think it was a little longer than 8 days. Everyone's different.

JKD2001

Awards
Forgot to mention I bought some Nolva from HC Peptides should be enough to sort this out.

Also, those blisters I had mentioned are slightly bigger. One is almost the size of a dime... So either I'm allergic to the Peg/DMSO solution (which Uniquemicals had assured me was 100% real which still means nothing to me), Unique is using something else in their SARMs which is toxic, or it could be some odd seasonal reaction I'm having that has never happened before.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I ran Ostar1ne at 10,15,20,25,25,25. Didn't shut down AT ALL until week six, plus nipples felt like they were getting shocked lol! I'm thinking you got something else in those pills

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I ran Ostar1ne at 10,15,20,25,25,25. Didn't shut down AT ALL until week six, plus nipples felt like they were getting shocked lol! I'm thinking you got something else in those pills
I'm also reading a lot of users with side effects on Ostarine like on PH or AAS. I also never had such problems in all my research cycles.
I have absolutely no clue what you all are taking...

And it doens't surprise me that some of them have to use SERM as a PCT...

roy_jones

Awards
Can't help but think the OP is experiencing some hypochondria.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I just needed some sort of help with an issue I am having.

I started taking Ostarine 20mg ED 8 days ago, I noticed my balls still hang low but it seems like they're getting slightly smaller. Left one especially, I think it's at 1.6-1.7"... Not good. They also feel less firm than usual. This shouldn't be happening right? I mean before this I would say they were around 2-2.3". Nips aren't puffy or sensitive, so WTF is going on?

It also feels like I have a varicocele on the left testicle which could contribute to this, but I've had that before I started taking Ostarine.
Sounds like what you're on is not osta but spiked with ph. There are a couple of studies showing no T suppression from osta before the 3rd week of cycle. 8 days is way to soon for even noticing anything from osta itself.

JKD2001

Awards
Sounds like what you're on is not osta but spiked with ph. There are a couple of studies showing no T suppression from osta before the 3rd week of cycle. 8 days is way to soon for even noticing anything from osta itself.
I've taken Ostarine before, without any sides at all. I've also noticed a decent amount of new facial hair. I remember what it was like on Osta before and it wasn't like this.

JKD2001

Awards
For what it's worth, since I stopped taking the Unique stuff my balls are coming back slowly but a blister on my arm got a little bigger.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Ostarine before, without any sides at all. I've also noticed a decent amount of new facial hair. I remember what it was like on Osta before and it wasn't like this.
That's right. My nails and hair grew like crazy

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
Hey, can you name those studies.

Are you confusing "showing no suppression til week 3" with "not showing supression til week 3"?

They mean very different things and I only know a study that does the second.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
I don't have the link on hand. Forgot to mention that I'm currently at the end of week 3 of my osta cycle and I'm not experiencing suppresion yet

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Suppression happens. Why is everyone freaking this dude out?

You'll be fine. Finish running and PCT. The wart thing I would talk to a doctor

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^ IMO I wouldn't go RC for ostarine when you have reputable companies putting out products with logs and in OL's case 3rd party testing. Get your serms and run clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct. It may be alittle more than necessary but I would rather be safe than sorry. Also pick up your favorite test booster and add in for PCT.
Exactly. Cnp also does 3rd party testing and we have just released ostraine,gw and lgd4033.

No reason to go to a rc anymore for sarms

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

First and foremost you're taking something hormonal. Although not the traditional "hormonal supplement " they can cause suppression. It's not bad at 5 to 13 mg but after that it can be quite noticeable fairly fast.

Serm Is not "needed" and coming off with a test booster should sufficiently lead to recovery quickly. Mainly due to sarms causing little to no change in lsh or fsh, no significant prostate changes (which is a big pro vs prohormones or steroids) and no really drastic cholesterol changes.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Cnp also does 3rd party testing and we have just released ostraine,gw and lgd4033.

No reason to go to a rc anymore for sarms
Sweet! I've heard good things about chaos&pain

JKD2001

Awards
First and foremost you're taking something hormonal. Although not the traditional "hormonal supplement " they can cause suppression. It's not bad at 5 to 13 mg but after that it can be quite noticeable fairly fast.

Serm Is not "needed" and coming off with a test booster should sufficiently lead to recovery quickly. Mainly due to sarms causing little to no change in lsh or fsh, no significant prostate changes (which is a big pro vs prohormones or steroids) and no really drastic cholesterol changes.
Thanks for the update, maybe the osta I tried a while ago was just bunk then? Noticed noting in terms of suppression.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update, maybe the osta I tried a while ago was just bunk then? Noticed noting in terms of suppression.
If you're getting legit mk2866 (osta) then some suppression. Quickest recovery I have been through.

My resume includes hdrol,epi,old andro products,primordial preform stuff and ostraine.

I have to say I would rather deal with 4 weeks of recovery from sarms (with blood work) vs 3 months with hdrol (with bloodwork)

It's kinda insane how well you recover from sarms.

JKD2001

Awards
If you're getting legit mk2866 (osta) then some suppression. Quickest recovery I have been through.

My resume includes hdrol,epi,old andro products,primordial preform stuff and ostraine.

I have to say I would rather deal with 4 weeks of recovery from sarms (with blood work) vs 3 months with hdrol (with bloodwork)

It's kinda insane how well you recover from sarms.
Yeah, I realize now I probably won't need the nolva I bought... :p I dropped the Osta from 20mg to 15, then 10 the next day and balls were a bit bigger again lol after 2 days of dropping the dose. They're in no way normal yet but still.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if osta has been known to lower hdl?

JKD2001

Awards
Anyone know if osta has been known to lower hdl?
Ostarine has been shown to lower HDL/LDL, though it's dose dependent. Not sure what kind of dose we're talking or how much of a decrease in LDL/HDL but it does happen to some people. Seems like a dose/individual dependency much like how it will shut down some people HARD and not shut down another person at all.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine has been shown to lower HDL/LDL, though it's dose dependent. Not sure what kind of dose we're talking or how much of a decrease in LDL/HDL but it does happen to some people. Seems like a dose/individual dependency much like how it will shut down some people HARD and not shut down another person at all.
I was VERY lucky concerning the HDL. Two to three weeks after finishing the cycle the value was 0.99mmol/L (Reference range is >1mmol/L) (hard to believe but a fact). Total Cholesterole was 4.3mmol/L (Reference range is <5mmol/L).
That was a Ostarine only cycle with 20mg/ed over 9.5 weeks. Only supp was Whey and 2gram of fish oil per day. The cholesterole was probably worser with approx. 0.94mmol/L at the end of the cycle. Cholesterole is a value which recovers very slowly.

But also have seen a lot of worser values concerning the cholesterole, and it's absolutely not funny to mess up with it.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Just got results from blood work done and my dr called me back saying my hdl was low! First time ever! So I'm guessing it's gotta be the osta. She's telling me I need to exercise more lol! And stay away from starchy foods

JKD2001

Awards
Just got results from blood work done and my dr called me back saying my hdl was low! First time ever! So I'm guessing it's gotta be the osta. She's telling me I need to exercise more lol! And stay away from starchy foods
What did your cycle look like? 25mg 6 weeks?

Edit: Just wondering if this is an issue due to extended cycle lengths or if it's on a standard 4-8wk cycle.

JKD2001

Awards
Also, got an update:

Weight has been consistent, and I decided to give the Unique stuff another go...
I've been trying to cut but I've plateaued at 173-174. Not sure what it is, so I decided to jump cals back up to 2200 because I feel like I was eating too little and my metabolism was slowing down too much. I'm not sure if I'm actually recomping or what, but weight is steady and my lower stomach is flat. I have never IN MY LIFE had a flat stomach... ever. This is huge for me. Also, all the things i've heard about S4's vascularity effects are really showing. I've got veins I can follow from my elbow to my wrist now which is another new thing for me. I've even got veins I can see on my lower abs! I'll update on strength more later since I'm supposed to test my bench max today on the program I'm following, but here is how my squat max went on monday... Now I don't know for sure if this is from the S4+Osta or what, but this was the first day I have ever done low-bar squats, and my previous high-bar squat max was 360, failed on 365.

(warm up sets)
135x5
185x5
225x3
275x2
320x1
(1RM test, as laid out my program)
350x4 (could have easily done 5, but program called for no more than 4)

This places my squat max at 385-390, which is a 25-30lb increase from my previous max. I almost cried I was so happy (considering I've always had a pretty built upper body and crappy leg genetics, high calf inserts, etc.)
So now my max's look like this:
Bench - 290
Squat - 385-390
Dead - 410

The blisters on my hand and forearm are going away, so I'm not sure what to make of that considering I'm still taking S4 and Osta. I haven't experienced the "full day of vertigo" like I had previously, and the boys have come back a little bit, not completely, but a little. So what happened? I have absolutely no idea. Still noticing more facial hair, however.

Edit: Forgot to mention my favorite part about Ostarine. I've had depression since I was 10, over the years it's been getting worse. Recently my girlfriend and I split up and we've been together for four years, this just made it even worse. When I'm on Osta I feel amazing, and It feels like my depression is GONE.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Taking AAS or equal while having depression is negligently and is connected with high risks to worsen it even more (especially with experimental drugs).
Your subjective evaluation also shows that the psychologic part is still unknown. Maybe you are lucky, a user was telling me that his depression worsened.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What did your cycle look like? 25mg 6 weeks?

Edit: Just wondering if this is an issue due to extended cycle lengths or if it's on a standard 4-8wk cycle.
Yes exactly...25mg@6wks

JKD2001

Awards
Taking AAS or equal while having depression is negligently and is connected with high risks to worsen it even more (especially with experimental drugs).
Your subjective evaluation also shows that the psychologic part is still unknown. Maybe you are lucky, a user was telling me that his depression worsened.
I was aware of the AAS/depression side effects, but I had yet to hear anything about Ostarine. I've done a bit of looking around on the topic I guess I just missed that. I felt like this last time I took it too (although from a different company) and when I ended my cycle my depression came back a month or two later, no better, no worse. I've been thinking lately that my depression could be due to low T? I'm not very well-versed in the topic but I've heard about low T causing depression. If anyone could jump in and educate me about if Ostarine increases test ON cycle it would be greatly appreciated. Reps for legit answers...

Yes exactly...25mg@6wks
So it seems to be dependent on the dose and length of cycle. How low was your HDL?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I was aware of the AAS/depression side effects, but I had yet to hear anything about Ostarine. I've done a bit of looking around on the topic I guess I just missed that. I felt like this last time I took it too (although from a different company) and when I ended my cycle my depression came back a month or two later, no better, no worse. I've been thinking lately that my depression could be due to low T? I'm not very well-versed in the topic but I've heard about low T causing depression. If anyone could jump in and educate me about if Ostarine increases test ON cycle it would be greatly appreciated. Reps for legit answers...

So it seems to be dependent on the dose and length of cycle. How low was your HDL?
Not sure she just told me it was low. I did request a copy so as soon as I get it I will post up

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
Ostarine does not increase testosterone, it decreases it.

On the other hand, androgens like ostarine, increase dopamine. That is why you may feel less depressed on cycle.

But, towards the end of your cycle your dopamine receptors will be downregulated and that combined with the low T in pct, will make your depression in pct even worse.

JKD2001

Awards

On the other hand, androgens like ostarine, increase dopamine. That is why you may feel less depressed on cycle.

But, towards the end of your cycle your dopamine receptors will be downregulated and that combined with the low T in pct, will make your depression in pct even worse.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try and update the thread during and after pct to let everyone know about depression sides.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established

Ostarine displaces testosterone and stimulates the anabolic receptors (not androgen receptors on the other hand, however, it docks on). This causes (the binding to the androgen receptor) the body to reduce the production of testosterone. Result: a lower total testosterone level but hardly altered free testosterone (in small doses increasing, in high doses not significantly decreasing), as well as the testosterone-binding SHBG is greatly reduced. At the end there is a statistically not significant reduction of free testosterone. Since Ostarine does not affect the values for LH and FSH action that extremely the testosterone production is very quickly again in full swing. Therefore Ostarine does lead to a reduction in the Teststeron value, but not to a suppression of the HTPA.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
sanmarino what about healing properties of this stuff ? is osta only masking the pain ? or really healing the injury if yes how ? i understand that increase aromatization in the body and this wet environment is very good for your joints/tendons.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I didn't deal with the "healing" properties of Ostarine. As you know, anabolic compounds like Testosterone increase the regeneration process and has also nice benefits in injured athletes. It has been shown that the time to regenerate from a serious injury is much more shorter with an abuse of an anabolic/androgenic compound like Testosterone and the right physiotherapeutical exercises.
Ostarine may have a similar effect but that was never part of the researched theme. Therefore it's at the moment not possible to say, if and - if yes - in which ratio Ostarine has the same injuriy regeneration benefits like Testosterone for example.
I only can guess, that Ostarine - anaolog to other anabolic compouns - can increase this one. Also the question - if Ostarine masks the pain - cannot be answered. Also on personal experience I can't say in this topic because I don't have pain or similar like that.

If you want to have healing benefits you should inform you about Thymosin beta-4, especially on TB-500. If you get real (!) TB-500 (note: in the most cases it's bunk and "only" Thymosin beta-4, which does not have the same effect on the same amount like TB-500) then you have a very good healing compound.