Cutting cycle

G41nst3r

Awards
I have been on my first Cycle for 6 weeks now. I started with test cyp 500 mg a week. Two weeks ago I switched to test prop 100mg eod masteron 100mg eod, 50 mg winny Ed, and doing clen two weeks on two weeks off. Im 5'11" and 174 lbs before the cycle and im currently at 201 pounds at 8-9 % bf. Would I be ok to throw some tren E at two injections a week? I haven't had bad sides with the other gear I just want that extra edge for my contest in 7 weeks.

freakyfit64

freakyfit64

Awards
I don't personally like tren e. I am on a cutting cycle now myself. Tren a 3x a week, test prop with it, winny and anavar 6x a week .5 ml oral. Getting some sic results too. Diet is still key though.

G41nst3r

Awards
I don't personally like tren e. I am on a cutting cycle now myself. Tren a 3x a week, test prop with it, winny and anavar 6x a week .5 ml oral. Getting some sic results too. Diet is still key though.
thanks for the advice! Do you think I would be ok if I added some tren to this cycle?

hide83

Awards
I have been on my first Cycle for 6 weeks now. I started with test cyp 500 mg a week. Two weeks ago I switched to test prop 100mg eod masteron 100mg eod, 50 mg winny Ed, and doing clen two weeks on two weeks off. Im 5'11" and 174 lbs before the cycle and im currently at 201 pounds at 8-9 % bf. Would I be ok to throw some tren E at two injections a week? I haven't had bad sides with the other gear I just want that extra edge for my contest in 7 weeks.
Holy crap. You gained 26 lbs on a cut in 6 weeks or am I reading that wrong?

G41nst3r

Awards
Holy crap. You gained 26 lbs on a cut in 6 weeks or am I reading that wrong?
that's correct I have blown up from this first cycle before my bench max was 275 now I'm benching 275 for 5 and hit 315 with ease! I love it.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I don't care how much gear your on, you didn't 'cut' if you gained 4.5lbs a week. You may have only gone up 2-3% bf due to how percentages work, but I doubt you gained 26lbs of muscle and lost fat (which would result in 5-6% reduction in bf).

That said, I'd add tren to the cycle but get rid of the winny. I'll take tren over winny any day of the week, better results and less sides. I say get rid of the winny because more steronz = more gainz but also more issues, especially when stacked. Too many compounds for a first run.

livestrong82

Awards
Danm thats alot of compunds.. But if u gained that much in 6weeks wow