So..... Pct for halodrol..... ok?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to see the end of my sucsessfull 8 week halodrol cycle, with a touch of epistane:fest30: The cycle's been 50/100/100/100/100/100/100/100, and the touch of epistane is a small pulse on 30mg on training days the last 14 days. Why? Cause I had some leftover epistane lying around. I know this is supposed to be a harsh cycle, but I have honestly felt NO SIDES what so ever. Anyway, I do believe shutdown may be a problem for sure, so I want to get some feedback on my pct. My plans are nolva 20/20/10/10. Daa 0/3/3/3/3/3. And ad3 pct (150mg arimistane, milk thistle and l-dopa) 0/0/2/2/2/2. Of course I will add creatine, multi, oils and a pwo called stimul8. Any input guys?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you ate feeling shutdown I would add in more natty test boosters. Super PCT is cheap and effective. The new LJ100 is on sale and is great if your libido is down. Follidrone/Viron are also great PCT additions.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What you have is def all that's required. You can add some other "feel good" type stuff (natty anabolics IMO are better than test boosters as they're mostly meh at best- Abe/Xgels/magnitropin) if you've got budget to spare or are dying to have libido back (assuming you even lost it).

Only other thing I might add is some cortisol control as that spikes when your hormones are out of whack during pct. reduce xt weeks 2-6(can run 0-8 if you want) does worlds for me personally as I have a big cortisol issue when I pct.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
If you ate feeling shutdown I would add in more natty test boosters. Super PCT is cheap and effective. The new LJ100 is on sale and is great if your libido is down. Follidrone/Viron are also great PCT additions.
Agreed look into something to work along with your serm. Other options include Alphamax by Performax labs, the iron stack by ironchampusa has had great reviews, or I have used elimistane by bps on my last cycle, I'm really interested in the new EPIC, I will be stacking EPIC Unleashed with AlphaMax as my next pct, with a serm of course

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
What you have is def all that's required. You can add some other "feel good" type stuff (natty anabolics IMO are better than test boosters as they're mostly meh at best- Abe/Xgels/magnitropin) if you've got budget to spare or are dying to have libido back (assuming you even lost it).

Only other thing I might add is some cortisol control as that spikes when your hormones are out of whack during pct. reduce xt weeks 2-6(can run 0-8 if you want) does worlds for me personally as I have a big cortisol issue when I pct.
Than man. No, libido has actually been good all the way. Might buy reduce xt :thumbsup:

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop the DAA? I thought i read the article on the homepage that it may actually lower test. Someone more knowledgeable will chime in I'm sure

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a lot of back and forth Debate about the benefits of DAA. I have used it in several PCT's and it is cheap. However I'm moving away from it as I just don't notice the effects much. Not saying it's bad. Just saying I'm gonna use something else in the future because I'm not totally convinced of its benefits.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add in some epic unleashed, it will help you maintain your gains in size and strength. Have had great luck with epic unleashed in pct

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
He's got Arimistane for cortisol control guys... everyone always ignores that lmao.

I'd start the DAA at 3g from day 1, no reason to wait a week.

Like theyre saying, I'd add in something like a Natural Anabolic. I PCT'd with DermaSTRENGTH last run and i enjoyed it. Epicatecithin, Laxogenin, Arachnidonic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid all legit paths to take. For the ArA and the PA, I'd start asap so as to have them in effect throughout PCT.

Also get an AI on hand and run it week 3-6 to prevent rebound gyno (can definitely happen with Halo)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There are more and more studies showing daa ineffective and even some saying it actually lowers test, just some food for thought

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Drop the DAA? I thought i read the article on the homepage that it may actually lower test. Someone more knowledgeable will chime in I'm sure
3G showed to increase Test, 6g showed to have negative effects. Im guessing you didnt read the article ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He's got Arimistane for cortisol control guys... everyone always ignores that lmao.

I'd start the DAA at 3g from day 1, no reason to wait a week.

Like theyre saying, I'd add in something like a Natural Anabolic. I PCT'd with DermaSTRENGTH last run and i enjoyed it. Epicatecithin, Laxogenin, Arachnidonic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid all legit paths to take. For the ArA and the PA, I'd start asap so as to have them in effect throughout PCT.

Also get an AI on hand and run it week 3-6 to prevent rebound gyno (can definitely happen with Halo)
I'd call arimistane ok at best cort control. Reduce XT is faaarrrr superior though.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
But to order a bottle of Reduce XT when he already has a decent Cortisol inhibitor on hand and plans on using it seems redundant to me. I see you're an SNS rep, and I've used Reduce XT in the past, but Arimistane and some Vitamin C doses throughout the day should work as well ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitley pick up some reduct xt at Strong Supplement Shop. You also could check out the natural anabolics page and get a product like x gels or follidrone to run during pct as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But to order a bottle of Reduce XT when he already has a decent Cortisol inhibitor on hand and plans on using it seems redundant to me. I see you're an SNS rep, and I've used Reduce XT in the past, but Arimistane and some Vitamin C doses throughout the day should work as well ;)
Without even being an SNS rep I feel that arimistane is not a great cort control supp. It does have SOME impact, but IMO it's not ideal. Reduce xt is simply my suggestion as its one of (if not the only) dedicated cortisol control supp(s).

Arimistane is a meh ai, a decent water loss/hardener, but other than that not great. It's ok in an all inclusive product like he has, but I wouldn't rely on it for effectiveness

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
DAA may be harmful in double (6g++) doses as stated. At 3g, it's great for boosting testosterone. Cheap too, even in Norway (the land of oil and ridiculous taxes..)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAA may be harmful in double (6g++) doses as stated. At 3g, it's great for boosting testosterone. Cheap too, even in Norway (the land of oil and ridiculous taxes..)
Daa totally depends on the person too. I, for instance, get horrible sides from it and no benefit ha. You are right tho that it's cheap and for some works very well so probably doesn't hurt to try

plifter42

Awards
Drop the DAA it doesn't do anything. I would run it like this:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
AD3 PCT 2/2/2/2

But that's just me

alts

Awards
ad3 has 75mg arimistane per 2 caps, not 150mg just a fyi.. :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
ad3 has 75mg arimistane per 2 caps, not 150mg just a fyi.. :)
That's right. My mistake. Better go for 3 caps then, so I'll get right over 100mg arimistane. Thank for the reminder Bro.