Looking for cycle advice

moiz

Awards
I'm currently on the 10th week in my Testocaps/Gel (around 400mg/day) cycle. In addition, I took 11-Keto transdermal for 6 weeks and 4 weeks Hexadrone, also transdermal.

So far, I'm pretty happy with the results, came from around 180lbs with 19% BF (i had a surgery before cycle), and now 187lbs with around 14.5%, I gained even weight despite the fact that I kept a 300kCal deficit/day

Since in my former questions you guys here advised me to do a proper SERM PCT (i thought of tapering off initially), I now got Clomid by my hand.
As Andriol (Testocaps) do not influence own testosterone production that much (my balls are still big), I thought to prolong my cycle for 4-6 weeks and going to some oral PH/PS once my Testo is finished, while also doing a cut with around 1000kCal deficit/day

Currently I would have at my home
- Triumphalis
- Halodrol
- Trendione
and some Estrogen-Blocker (Forma stanzol V3), as well as Liv-52 and Milkthistle-Extract

I tought about running a 17a (Triumphalis/Halodrol) for 4 weeks, stacked with Trendione
What do you think about my plan starting for 6 weeks with Trendione, 30mg daily. After 2 weeks for 4 weeks then 45mg Triumphalis, before going PCT

Any ideas/suggestions here if this makes sense?