Next Cycle Choices

Hunter05

Awards
I am thinking of running Mutant Plexx or Alpha-Max 1 by Blackstone for my next cycle. Both are still available online. I know stacks like Mutant Plexx are not the best, because of the low dosing that most stacks have. However, Mutant Plexx's dosing is almost spot on. I know with Alpha-Max 1 that the dosing is high and I have taken LGI's Alpha-20 which is the same as Alpha-Max dosing wise. But, I'm worried about my system, I took Alpha-20, but it wasn't a complete cycle cause I was not able to take it continuously.

I am leaning more towards Mutant Plexx and taking the necessary support, just wanted to see what else was out there and if anyone has had taken these and have gotten results. Wanting to bulk up.

plifter42

Awards
Buddy of mine bulked up a lot from Alpha-Max 1 by blackstone.

plifter42

Awards
He said he loved the cycle. His only sides were slightly high BP which he easily fixed with hawthorne berry.

karianns

Awards
I am thinking of running Mutant Plexx or Alpha-Max 1 by Blackstone for my next cycle. Both are still available online. I know stacks like Mutant Plexx are not the best, because of the low dosing that most stacks have. However, Mutant Plexx's dosing is almost spot on. I know with Alpha-Max 1 that the dosing is high and I have taken LGI's Alpha-20 which is the same as Alpha-Max dosing wise. But, I'm worried about my system, I took Alpha-20, but it wasn't a complete cycle cause I was not able to take it continuously.

I am leaning more towards Mutant Plexx and taking the necessary support, just wanted to see what else was out there and if anyone has had taken these and have gotten results. Wanting to bulk up.
Run whatever you are asking about as a kicker for 4 weeks for a 12 week 500mg test e.

plifter42

Awards
Run whatever you are asking about as a kicker for 4 weeks for a 12 week 500mg test e.
Read OP's original post more carefully... No mention of oils of any kind, ancillaries or clomid/nolva. I don't think he's planning on pinning this time around brother.

karianns

Awards
Read OP's original post more carefully... No mention of oils of any kind, ancillaries or clomid/nolva. I don't think he's planning on pinning this time around brother.
He said he wanted to bulk up and he will need pct for the compounds he mentioned whether he is pinning or not.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Lab and Xcel have some nice stuff... use code JUNE20 and, you guessed it, save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs

Codes good til the 23rd......
www.NUTRIVERSE.com

plifter42

Awards
He said he wanted to bulk up and he will need pct for the compounds he mentioned whether he is pinning or not.
PCT is required for any anabolic substance of any kind, whether it be AAS, PH or SARMs... Anyway, the way his post is worded doesn't sound like he's planning on pinning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11