On cycle Support for Helladrol or Epi

maxmuscle23

Awards
So the only things I'm going to run in the near feature would be hella and epi2a3a. Both in seperate cycles unless I change my mind. I was wondering what the best liver protection would be or what would work for this cycle? I'm think Liv52DS or TUDCA. Along with other supplements like Hawthorne berry, Glucasomine Chondrotin, Fish oil etc. so which is best, liv52 or TUDCA? The notion I am getting is that TUDCA is better, but is it necessary with this mild, yet methylated, PH's? Thanks guys

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some OL armicare pro, it has tudca and armistane already in it. It will have you covered for both of those compounds

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like CEL cycle assist. It's my personal favorite but we carry tons of cycle assist products to choose from at Strong Supplement Shop. Also check out achilles by antaeus labs.

plifter42

Awards
Cycle Assist, Cycle Support 2.0, Lecheek Cycle Armor and Purus Organ Shield are all good options with good prices.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have 2 choices basically as liv52 is garbage. Either use CEL Cycle Assist which is a very comprehensive product designed for general health and organ support, or go for the sledgehammer of liver protection: TUDCA from CEL.