Best time to take your anti E???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Might be adding in one cap of Inhibit E (very effective older Estro control/AI, otc)...atd @ 25mgs.

When is the best time to dose it?

Generally, testosterone is at its highest during the morning, so, i would take a guess that your estrogen is at its highest as well...but that rule applies to your natural testosterone...probably not the same when you take PH's in the AM, and PH's in the PM.

Heres the thing, i am taking one cap of Erase (arimistane) 25mgs at night before bed, and also 60mgs of 6Bromo (but the quality of that stuff is questionable at best, and is a mix of both alpha and beta Bromo...so who knows if it will help with estro or not).
SO...i have enough Inhibit E to run for my cycle, which consists of 5 PH's (low to moderately dosed stuff)...

In yalls opinion, when should i dose my Inhibit E???

With my AM pro-hormone doses, or my PM doses...etc????

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^Think of it as if you were to take your exem or adex, while on cycle....when would be the best time to dose it?
Cuz right now, im just using Inhibit E. (With Erase, that is still a questionable AI strength, and some 6Bromo that might just end up being 60mgs of sugar!?!)

Thank you!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Might be adding in one cap of Inhibit E (very effective older Estro control/AI, otc)...atd @ 25mgs.

When is the best time to dose it?

Generally, testosterone is at its highest during the morning, so, i would take a guess that your estrogen is at its highest as well...but that rule applies to your natural testosterone...probably not the same when you take PH's in the AM, and PH's in the PM.

Heres the thing, i am taking one cap of Erase (arimistane) 25mgs at night before bed, and also 60mgs of 6Bromo (but the quality of that stuff is questionable at best, and is a mix of both alpha and beta Bromo...so who knows if it will help with estro or not).
SO...i have enough Inhibit E to run for my cycle, which consists of 5 PH's (low to moderately dosed stuff)...

In yalls opinion, when should i dose my Inhibit E???

With my AM pro-hormone doses, or my PM doses...etc????
This is the old ATD inhibit E?