Adding something in?...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Currently I'm dieting down and have bee for a while, ran test cyp for 12 weeks which aided me in dropping some fat and I also gained some muscle which was great...

I've kept it all through proper PCT and diet.

I'm using a fat burner at the moment but that will end in a weeks time... I wanted your guys opinion on something to add into my current routine/diet to aid with these last few pounds.

Looking to get around 10-11% BF, currently I'd estimate I'm sat at 14%, I've been down to 12% before but not lower.

Was thinking about something like clen? I've used it before and found it alright, but from tons of research on this it seems to only really aid when your a Lower BF % anyway.

I'm open to ideas, I can't really run anything that's going to shut me down for at least another 8weeks... So it's kind of difficult to find anything.

What's everyone's opinion? Stay as I am and just use natural supplements like alphamine etc.

Or use something like clen.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ya this would be my advice as well.
I think this is a great idea, I'm interested to try it out, I've ran clen before and got jittery, do you find you get much in the way of jitters with EC?

I've heard/read that can sometimes happen.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on your tolerance to stimulants. For me, i can down 60mcg of clen and go to sleep an hour later. I'm a fukin tank when it comes to ingesting drugs lol. I've had friends/clients use EC with varying side effects. Start with 1 dose (25mg E, 200mg C) and assess tolerance. Whenever i use stuff like that i always use CEL Cycle Assist to help with heart/bp issues. It does help. I don't want to have to limit my exercise, thus making EC less effective. Make sense? BP is an issue and something you should monitor while using EC. But don't let that scare you, EC is highly studied and found to be really safe if used responsibly.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That's fair enough, I have a very high tolerance to stims generally speaking... Don't normally feel caffeine until the 600mg mark. Good info about the BP, I've heard people mention that their BP has raised before. I'll make sure to keep an eye on it, prob going to run this in a couple of weeks.

Also from my understanding, there isn't a need to cycle EC.. Only reason to do so is to prevent adrenal fatigue from the caffeine. Right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adrenal fatigue does not exist. Ephedrine does not need to be cycled. Caffeine only needs to be cycled if you wish to retain the stimulatory or appetite suppressant effects. EC can be used indefinitely (you'll still reap the induced thermogenesis).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's fair enough, I have a very high tolerance to stims generally speaking... Don't normally feel caffeine until the 600mg mark. Good info about the BP, I've heard people mention that their BP has raised before. I'll make sure to keep an eye on it, prob going to run this in a couple of weeks.

Also from my understanding, there isn't a need to cycle EC.. Only reason to do so is to prevent adrenal fatigue from the caffeine. Right?
Rhadam has nailed it down pretty well for you. If you are concerned with getting burned out from the high dosed of stims I find pre bed ashwagandha is really good for sleep and feeling less stressed etc during days.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the help guys... Looks like I've got all the info I need. Excited to start this stack in a couple of weeks.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
EC + Lipomorph is my vote