Questions about when Super Dmz will start to 'kick in?'

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Hi I'm a 26 year old lifter, since I was 18, usually do alot of cardio and not HEAVY lifting, but more maintaining and toning up, naturally a skinny guy but I've been bulking up last three months and put on about ten lbs without any prohormones but supplementing with creatine, whey powder, and a pre workout NO Fury . the usual stuff most people go with. I started taking Super DMZ 3.0 about a week ago, 2 caps one AM and one PM, with Anabolic Matrix RX 4 caps a day and lecheek Cycle Armour. Now I'm not expecting results OVERNIGHT but I was wondering if I'm not doing something right, maybe some experiences or advice from anyone who has cycled with Super DMZ before. I only ask because some logs I read people say it should take effect in the first week, other reviews where some people report seeing size gains immediately in the first week, than yet others which say It really kicks in at the 2 week mark. And I'm not going to say oh it doesnt work when it's only been a little over a week just would appreciate some feedback or experiences. I was putting on weight with no pro hormones and lifting and eating 3500 cals a day, 200-250g of protein. Since I started the cycle I've upped my calorie intake to 4000, 225-275g of protein a day. That's why I ask because I figured it would be pretty dramatic results but haven't noticed much except increased vascularity and muscle hardness, no real noticeable size gains but some strength gains were good. Anyway sorry for writing so much, any feedback is GREATLY appreciated , thanks all.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be patient and keep jamming down the calories. What's the maintenance calls for your current weight. Figure out the maintenance for your target weight and go from there. Week two is most common kick in time.

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Thanks for the input.. Average 175 lb male is approx like 2750 calories I think? I've also done some calculating that to gain any weight at all I need at least 3400 for my weight and age (26, 175 lbs). Again I have noticed some pretty nice strength gains and know it's doing what it is supposed to do I just wondered if anyone had experience with being naturally skinny and not noticing as much visible size gains with a pro hormone cycle. Thanks again for your feedback, much appreciated.

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Before this I was eating about 3500 cals and gained 10 lbs in three months, but I also know it's easier to gain muscle when you ramp up the cals and weight all of a sudden. So stickin with what I have going on now and I'll keep posting about my progress in case anyone has similar questions for their own cycle down the line.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are a true hard gainer you're gonna need more than 3400. Up it 250 more Cals. Your weight hadn't gone up at all?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Clean foods? Proper ratio of carbs, fats, and proteins. Sufficient rest? Are you doing very heavy training on the hypertrophy range. Getting all these factors right can be tricky but it should make you grow like a weed on SDMZ3.

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Right now I'm aiming for 40% carbs 30%fat 30% protein. For instance today I had 406g carbs (44%) 106g fat (26%) and 277g protein (30%). I try to eat clean as much as I can, eggs, chicken breasts, steak, fruits and vegetables, and whey shakes. Yesterday working my chest I was able to do more weight than I ever have before and could only pump out 8 reps first set, then 2 sets of 4 reps. Is it best to lift ONLY heavy like this, high weight 6-10 reps? I've read some conflicting info sometimes, saying that following a heavy set with a high rep light weight set can promote growth? And I get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, usually 10

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wanna put on mass I'd try lots of volume. 4-5 exercise with 4-5 sets each. Everything as heavy as you can in the 8-12 range. If you can't get at least 8 you're going too heavy. No more than 90 seconds to 3 minutes rest between sets. Feel the burn! Do a final burnout exercise at the end. Utilize various intensity techniques like drop sets, giant sets, time under tension, negatives, etc.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like everything is pretty much on point diet and sleep wise. If you don't gain after all that you're just not eating enough.

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Awesome, thanks I really appreciate it man. I'll keep you posted.

GetRekt

Awards
Yep, good advice here. Everyone is different so it might kick later for you. End of week 2 and you should start seeing it. For me, dmz solo always kicks at like end of week 3, never tried msten though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea usually around week 2 or 3 is when it will kick in.