is a test base necessary for Epi Tren By iron mag labs

FreakJay

Awards
Im planning on running EpiTren by Ironmag labs. I plan on running it as 30/30/30/30.. I was wondering if the sides would be that miserable without a test base. I have a history of 2 cycles without test and they include Halodrol and Msten.. I have run DMZ with Tr3st but got a little gyno from this. I was wondering how bad the libido crash would be and if bad is there any other solution to a test base other than pinning (dont know a reliable source for the real stuff)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say its necessary. I would say a prolactin control product is necessary. I would run inhibit p by sns a long side it. We carry it at Strong Supplement shop if you want to check it out.

hide83

Awards
I doubt you'll need any prolactin control at 30. That's a super low dose of tren. Not even worth running tren at 30 imo. Compounds with multiple products kind of suck imo. They're always dosed improperly.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
I doubt you'll need any prolactin control at 30. That's a super low dose of tren. Not even worth running tren at 30 imo. Compounds with multiple products kind of suck imo. They're always dosed improperly.
Brawn Respawn has 10mg Epistane & 30mg Trenavar per cap in a 90 cap bottle. Much better dosing for a 3 caps a day for a month actually get that 30/90 ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could use 4 andro as a test base. It does a conversion to test and will fight off lethargy sides. Dermacrine, 1 andro, and even epiandro are all commonly used as a test base alternative on oral cycles. I haven't used epi/trencombo but I imagine these guys are right that you don't have to have a test base. But it definitely wouldn't hurt your gains. I'd be more worried about possible prolactin sides even though the dose is low as you don't know yet how your body reacts to tren.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To answer your op, no you don't need it. It's usually recommended but I'm currently running epi/tren at 80/80ed and have zero sides (5 weeks in). I bridged from osta and actually feel less suppressed and less lethargic/lack of libido since starting.

hide83

Awards
Brawn Respawn has 10mg Epistane & 30mg Trenavar per cap in a 90 cap bottle. Much better dosing for a 3 caps a day for a month actually get that 30/90 ;)
That's perfect- too bad I can't run epi. Makes me she'd like a mofo.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran brawn products? im having trouble finding reviews that arent from a sponsored log

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer your op, no you don't need it. It's usually recommended but I'm currently running epi/tren at 80/80ed and have zero sides (5 weeks in). I bridged from osta and actually feel less suppressed and less lethargic/lack of libido since starting.
Hmmmm....Sounds suspicious. But that's another thread. How's your diet and training?.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmmmm....Sounds suspicious. But that's another thread. How's your diet and training?.
Not sure if trolling me haha. If you read the thread you'd see why ;) but i fugre you're not so:

Diet is a severe deficit with large refeeds (easier on work schedule)... something ive run a few times though so I'm familiar with the results
training has been great. pr's, recovery, etc. Running PHAT

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if trolling me haha. If you read the thread you'd see why ;) but i fugre you're not so:

Diet is a severe deficit with large refeeds (easier on work schedule)... something ive run a few times though so I'm familiar with the results
training has been great. pr's, recovery, etc. Running PHAT
Was just messin with you because of that other thread. Sent you a PM.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Have you ran brawn products? im having trouble finding reviews that arent from a sponsored log
Have currently only used the Tudca by Brawn which is kinda hard to validate. I have on hand a bottle of Brawn Epistane & 2x Trenavar bottles individually which I plan to use but not the Respawn stack which Iam curious to grab & run it due to the nice dose split. As of yet until I run the bottles & get bloods done I can't give an opinion besides it having a good split. I'm certainly not affiliated in any way so when I run them I'll be giving an unbiased review.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Have currently only used the Tudca by Brawn which is kinda hard to validate. I have on hand a bottle of Brawn Epistane & 2x Trenavar bottles individually which I plan to use but not the Respawn stack which Iam curious to grab & run it due to the nice dose split. As of yet until I run the bottles & get bloods done I can't give an opinion besides it having a good split. I'm certainly not affiliated in any way so when I run them I'll be giving an unbiased review.
yeah man let us know how it is