Ams 1 andro log 6 weeks

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Starting my ams 1 andro log . Will be taking 200 mg for week 1 and 300 mg week 2 to 6. Will be taking on cycle support by iron mag labs. Been training for a few years, 5'6 150ish lb. i have been at a stagnation state for a year now. I know everyone will say hard work , etc etc can cause a change however genetics do make a difference too. Im asian , no one in my family has a good physique , mostly skinny .I am kinda stuck and hence i'm going to try this ph to break the plateau.

Pct - nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Ams arom x
Daa 3 mg daily

Goal is to add lean mass .

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Im currently enrolled in a masters program of aerospace engineering. I have holidays going on right now and hence want to start and finish this cycle before college starts again.
I will be thankful for any support i can get here. :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can you translate that into ml's or # of tablets per day? AMS is a prop blend sub-lingual, with an *assumed* 20-40mg of anabolic compound per dose. Most 2x the label for the 1-Andro (4 tabs/day for the RDe Chrome).

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Sure go ahead
Looks good
Just don't forget to eat cus that is only reason the word hard gainer exists

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Can you translate that into ml's or # of tablets per day? AMS is a prop blend sub-lingual, with an *assumed* 20-40mg of anabolic compound per dose. Most 2x the label for the 1-Andro (4 tabs/day for the RDe Chrome).
Thank you for your reply. I will be taking 2 tabs for a week and then bump it to 3 for the rest of the cycle. I want to run it at low dose for now to see how my body responds to it.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Sure go ahead
Looks good
Just don't forget to eat cus that is only reason the word hard gainer exists
Thank you sir.
I am planning on a 2500- 2700 cal diet as of now. Will take in about 1.3*bodyweight lbs of protein . About 300 carbs . I welcome any suggestions on this .

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I am no sir.
And i would suggest stacking 1 andro with a wet pro hormone for mass gains

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
People like it with 4 andro that is what my next cycle will be

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
day before cycle start-

did legs today, have been cutting for a while and hence feel weak. Will increase my cals starting tomorrow and also start taking creatine .I was off it for 10 days.
todays workout was the following for 8-10 reps
barbell sqat
barbell lunges
leg extension
leg curl
seated calves
standing calves

I also ordered eliminate by olympus labs from amazon . I am planning to take it if i start seeing something funny with my nipples on cycle.
I took erase pro for 30 days ending ten days ago and have developed pointed nipples i dont know how. i know its a natty sup and it shouldnt do that ,but i have no clue. So i am kinda scared and hence ordered eliminate.

All in all i am looking forward to tomorrow when ill start my first ph cycle. I will be dosing ando very low still i am scared as its my first ph. Gonna take the lords blessings tomorrow and pray for a good cycle with no gyno issues please!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
week 1 day 1
starting my cycle today . took one pill in the morning with breakfast.
also loading up creatine.

took one more tablet 8 hours later, just after workout.

workout was good

chest triceps today-
barbell benchpress
dumbell incline press
dumbell decline
cable flys
tricep dips
skullcrushers
rope pushdowns
behind the head dumbell raises

trying to aim for 2500-2700 cals. its been a struggle eating .
thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I suggest you ditch the split routine and do bench squat shoulder press deadlift 3x a week. Full body workout is the way to go when your trying to build a solid foundation. Save the extra energy for the dinner table

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Throw the cable flys and rope pressdowns out the window till you get a lil bigger

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
week 1 day 2

took two pills 8 hours apart as prescribed on the bottle .Thats 200 mg daily. I will take 200mg for a week and then continue on 300mg for the rest of the cycle.

Today was back/biceps

Pullups 4sets
deadlift 4sets
one arm dumbell rowing 4 sets
preacher curls 3 sets
cable curls 3 sets
concentration 3 sets
hammer 3 sets

I will also be doing cardio every other day for 30 mins.

The only problem i am having is with eating. I am trying to eat but i feel full . I still eat ,push myself.Watching eating bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube is helpful as they provide the encouragement.
So far i havent felt the effects of 1 andro which is understandable since its just the 2nd day. When did you guys, who have done a 1 ad cycle before, start feeling the effect of 1 ad?
I guess it takes like 2-3 weeks to feel it?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Can you list some sources of fast digesting carbs and liquid fats please?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
That is the worst advice i have seen in a while
looks that this guy has problem with food more is better in his case... judging your avatar not good advice for you buddy wait its zydrunas

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
just google what i mean is eat everything what is easy/fast to digest and healthy fats if you are really skinny i would hit junk too...

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You know... that's not really a bad advice for someone who is skinny. I can relate. Went from 130 at 5'6" 1/2 (170cm) to 165 naturally, with only protein powder, multi and fish oil. From 150 to 160+ I also took creatine. I also managed to decrease body fat in the process.

In this case, genetics don't mean that much. Food does - and a good gym routine, of course. But it's primarily about food. Here are some tips. Buy the biggest jar of peanut butter you can find and every time you pass near it, take a small spoonful. :)
Next, replace 1 liter of water with 1 liter of milk. Go for whole milk and there's your extra liquid fat.
Eat as much protein as you can as real food. If you still can't get enough, drink two shakes made with whole milk. It goes down easy.
Take a small bag (ziploc) of tree nuts or peanuts everywhere you go, and snack on them.

About workouts: I learned this the hard way. When you are a beginner, your lifts are not strong, and you want to build mass - forget about split routines. Go full body with barbells, three times a week, based on ABA/BAB schedule. Something like:

A: Bench, Row, Squat, one isolation (say, triceps)
B: Shoulder Press, (weighted) Chinup, Deadlift, one isolation (say, biceps)

On the 4th day, you can do some light cardio, bodyweight exercises, abs (although you don't have to work them at all with heavy compounds you're doing), maybe some calves if you want to. Take other days off and do absolutely nothing.

I learned that in this situation, frequency trumps volume, and food > all. Once you have mastered all this, you can do a different workout, split push/pull/legs or whatever you like.

Best of luck!

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
You know... that's not really a bad advice for someone who is skinny. I can relate. Went from 130 at 5'6" 1/2 (170cm) to 165 naturally, with only protein powder, multi and fish oil. From 150 to 160+ I also took creatine. I also managed to decrease body fat in the process.

In this case, genetics don't mean that much. Food does - and a good gym routine, of course. But it's primarily about food. Here are some tips. Buy the biggest jar of peanut butter you can find and every time you pass near it, take a small spoonful. :)
Next, replace 1 liter of water with 1 liter of milk. Go for whole milk and there's your extra liquid fat.
Eat as much protein as you can as real food. If you still can't get enough, drink two shakes made with whole milk. It goes down easy.
Take a small bag (ziploc) of tree nuts or peanuts everywhere you go, and snack on them.

About workouts: I learned this the hard way. When you are a beginner, your lifts are not strong, and you want to build mass - forget about split routines. Go full body with barbells, three times a week, based on ABA/BAB schedule. Something like:

On the 4th day, you can do some light cardio, bodyweight exercises, abs (although you don't have to work them at all with heavy compounds you're doing), maybe some calves if you want to. Take other days off and do absolutely nothing.

I learned that in this situation, frequency trumps volume, and food > all. Once you have mastered all this, you can do a different workout, split push/pull/legs or whatever you like.

Best of luck!
. definitely better than

1test And i would suggest stacking 1 andro with a wet pro hormone for mass gains this guy is probably running his first ph second comp not gonna change anything calories is the key ....

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established

Best of luck!
This is good

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
thanks for the great advice bobi593!

So i have been absent for a while, wanted to post an update.today had chest/tricep/cardio .I have been doing the split routines as of now and will change to compound routine as suggested by the end of this month.

I have been taking 2 pill daily with a 9 hour gap. I am trying to eat as much as possible and finally hitting my goal of about 2700 cals.

I dont know if andro has kicked in. People say it takes 2 weeks atleast and i am already dosing very less. I will increase one more pill from week 2, ie wednesday so 300mg daily dose then.

So far i feel my strength has increased slightly ,dont know if its because of the carbs though. I also feel a bit more aggresive and have been lifting more than i could. I am feeling kinda positive and it is giving me an alpha feeling. So far my weight may have gone up by a pound or two, maybe because of the eating.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Medium chain triglycerides liquid fat, waxy maize for fast digesting carb , mix both with whey for cheap weight gainer.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Starting Strength is a program that I would totally tackle at this stage for you

or maybe some GVT training... I have no idea how experienced you are with lifting, I just know you're small

Eitehr would work well and you can totally get a spreadsheet off the internet to tell u wat to do

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Cycle is going good so far. I upped the dose day before yesterday so i am taking 3 caps a day ie 300 mg. however my nipples look puffy and pinkish. I have eliminate by olympus labs. Should i take it?will it help?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is going good so far. I upped the dose day before yesterday so i am taking 3 caps a day ie 300 mg. however my nipples look puffy and pinkish. I have eliminate by olympus labs. Should i take it?will it help?
if you really have high estrogen/ water retention armistane is not gonna help you did you increase your carbs recently ?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Yes before last week i was taking about 150 gm carbs, i almost doubled it on 1 ad. Also i feel kinda bloated.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Yes before last week i was taking about 150 gm carbs, i almost doubled it on 1 ad. Also i feel kinda bloated.
than you are on something like 300g carbs a day right ? 150g carbs big jump in one week I do not think that it's a estrogen problem simply water retention , try cut 75 g carbs and replace with fat/ protein depends from you macros to keep your calories level

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Cycle is going alright so far. I have been lifting more weights. Weight might be up by a a pound or two. Im almost through my second week. Currently dosing 300 mg a day.

By the way, sometimes i have a slight dull pain in my testicles. Is it normal? Signs of shutdown?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Cycle update day 15
Began my 3rd week. Taking 3 pills a day i.e 300mg.

Positives- strength gain, vascularity coming in.

Negatives - im feeling lethargic, and also somewhat sad and depressed. Idky. Also my nipples are pinkish , i think im being more psychological about it , maybe its because im taking too much carbs? Like 250+gm per day and bloating?
Im scared a bit but i want to go on and complete the cycle. I m just taking 300mg of 1ad. How much can it **** me up!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435202283.658184.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435202295.844110.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435202304.099403.jpg

Ok here are three photos taken today . My nipples including aerola are about the size of dime coin. One side is dropping a bit maybe lol.
Im just paranoid or what

gator2

Awards
Why not change it to a 4 week cycle if you're worried and already have side effects? I'm on day 11 of 300mg 1-andro as well and feel a little lethargic. But no big deal...knew what I was getting into when I started

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
You are right. Ill probably do a 4 week cycle of 1 ad 300 mg and stop. Im scared of gyno

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 , arom x pct , daa and an otc estrogen control

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I would say run it for more than 6 weeks and get a wet pro hormone to counter the lethargy. Your libido will thank you too

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Im going to start taking an estrogen blocker from tomorrow . Eliminate by blackstone labs. The serving is 4 caps a day , it has 25 mg of arimistane in it. Im gonna do half that is 2 caps a day , to give me peace of mind from the gyno ghost trotting in my brain.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
1 andro does not convert to estrogen but everyone is different. Maybe you are just overthinking

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Yes you are right. Im scared though so ill take 2 caps of eliminate by blackstone labs from tom , its like 50 mg of arimistane . Ill be taking half of the recommended 4 caps, just to give myself peace of mind.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Also i want to thank all of you anabolic mind members and shake your hand for helping me. I appreciate your help a lot! Thanks!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
You can send me your 1 andro if you don't want to use it as appreciation

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Lol surely if i dont use it :)

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Those pics show no gyno. Grab 4-Andro and run alongside and you'll feel better. Keep the elminiate as part of the cycle as well

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Gyno? Where ? after years of lifting and eating like boy ( starving yourself ) finally you started eat like men...

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I think you should have started with 300mg/day. That way you would have seen gains by now. And I definitely don't think you have gyno. You're just being paranoid. I have pubertal gyno and trust me you don't have gyno

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Yup, same here. He definitely does not have gyno. People really get paranoid. Trust me, when you develop gyno, you'll know for sure, without having to post pictures.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Cycle update-
Three weeks are up. First week was 200 mg daily . Next two were 300mg daily.
To be honest i dont really feel much changes on this. My weight has increased by 3 lbs. im eating. 2800 cals a day.

I am going to make this a 5 week cycle by increasing dose to 400 mg. maybe last week ill do 500mg

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Mild strength gains and mild vascularity but thats it. Lethargy is present. Also im changing my workout to full body compound movements instead of the split workout i was doing. Will be weight training on alternate days and cardio on off days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1 andro is best in high doses if you up it to 400 or 500 you should see some results

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I do not believe that 300 mg AMS Andro is really 300 mg you are probably on much more lower dosage