Super DMZ2.0 concerns and thoughts...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Just my Blackstone Labs SDMZ2.0 in the mail today. Excited. But it will have to wait until late winter/March time.

The doses....what are yalls opinions on 20mgs DMZ and 20mgs Msten? Will the DMZ even show its beautiful face around, or hide like a virgin at a rave?
The Msten is perfect as far as im concerned, ran it before and loved it...but the 20 DMZ, though????

I would kill to have another bottle of just DMZ!!! 30-40mgs would be amazing.

SO, what would you rate Super DMZ 2.0 on a scale of 1-10, and list the three best things about running a cycle of it. (ex. Strength was a 8, Size gains 5, etc,etc)
Really just looking for some more info about running both Msten and DMZ together, this combo is new to me.
Hoping that they work well together, and enough to make some decent gains, 7lbs would be perfect! But would really love to feel that DMZ strength gain...i ran CELs version a couple years ago, and 2 weeks in, i won 2-outta-3 matches! I made some personal records while on DMZ. But im guessing it was 30mgs, i think CELs came in 15mg per cap. Good stuff.

Here is the layout so far:
-Super DMZ 2.0
-Stanodrol (only have enough for 600mgs)
-I COULD ADD IN ALPHA ONE @ something like 20mgs per day only for the final 3 weeks though, its plenty..but skeptical and might want to save that stuff for a dirt bulk!
I. L's Cycle Slupport- 4caps per day (ya, take it!!!)
TUDCA (250mgs)
-Dermacrine @ 3-4 pumps a day (still need to figure out when is the best time to take it, morning or at bedtime)???
-Inhibit E (atd) @ 25mgs at night
-Erase @ 2 caps a day, AM/PM 50mgs total per day
-6Bromo (60mgs, if i feel i need it or if i do decide to run the ALpha One too)
PCT
Clomid (50/50/50/25)
Nolva (40/20/20/10/5)
PCT 3 or Rev Black PCT w/ 50mgs arimistane, starting at the beginning and then tapering down to Erase @ 25mgs/one cap per day. So: (50/50/25/25)

*will also be taking 30mgs of Torem, EOD. Will end up skiipping the final week of the cycle. Stays in your system so long, it will taper nicely int my PCT

Could you recommend any thing else to make this cycle a success? Ive thrown around the idea of getting another bottle of SDMZ2, i could take 3 caps per day, equaling, 30mgs DMZ, perfection...but 30mgs of Msten? Im sure it could be done and already has been...but i dont know if the risks outway the rewards for extra DMZ.
Reallly just wanting these two compounds work well together. It has been at least 2 years since i had my first DMZ run...hoping my system will react good too it!
How does my supports look? And the PCT? I think the 50mgs down to 25mgs of arimastane is a good idea. Thoughts?.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran msten at 30 my second time. Bp was the only issue if I didn't take extra support. Extra DMZ would be great to add for sure. I would choose either clomid or nolva,not both. Imo.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
thats true man, maybe i will pick up a extra bottle, run 3 caps.

And i love my double dosed SERMS!
You get your hpta running within a weeks time, and gyno prevention/protection....Plus, i feel like im still on a cycle, only, no lethargy!!!! Ive gained 5lbs on that double dose PCT. Diet remains the same, training as well. The test boost yoiu get is amazing, week 2 of PCT and you will be feeling good.
I guess it is more stress on the liver, but after some of stacks, its nothing. I usally run just clomid if i do a ful Tren run, but clomid and nolva together, at slightly lower nolva doses or shorter is great imo.
ex
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/10/10/5
even just two weeks of nolva ive done that as well, 20/10 and ran the clomid like normal.

I have my own veiws and ideas when comes to this unperfected science wer partake in.
Think outside the box a bit, utilize old school bodybuilders practices and ideas mixed in with new stuff...take the bro science with a grain of salt...or 2 grains even :)

I have also been running Torem DURING my cycle, it doest stop the flowing estro, tittes. Old school knowledge that is frowned upon now.
Last 2 cycles have been great, plus my balls stayed nice a filled out, not sucked up into my body! Libido was 90% too

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I have a log I'm keeping here in this section - it's called (surprise surprise) "SDMZ 2.0 LOG"

I'm coming up on completing my 3rd week (of a 4 week cycle) and I couldn't be more pleased with the results I've been feeling/seeing.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
What was your starting stats and what are your stats right now?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ 2.0 on it's own is enough IMO. I would also add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT. Everything else looks great!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes...Reduce XT, i have a bottle i never got around to using...think ill use it in a month during my PCT and buy another or just run 75mgs Erase during the superdmz pct time....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Super dmz 2.0 you'll get pretty good results on. I've ran 3.0 twice and loved the results.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
What is the mg of Alpha One in sdmz3.0????

plifter42

Awards
I know many people who have ran SMD 2.0 with great results at 2 caps daily.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People don't realize the point of stacking is to create synergy you shouldn't need regular dosages of single compounds when stacking.

It should require less.
#facepalm

AnthroLats

Awards
People don't realize the point of stacking is to create synergy you shouldn't need regular dosages of single compounds when stacking.

It should require less.
#facepalm
I'm curious, what kind of mixtures of compounds would you say are synergystic?