Alpha 1 Max and Super DMZ 2.0 cycle questions

Bluebell0416

Awards
What's up guys today I come to you with some questions about BSL alpha 1 max and super dmz 2.0. So I ordered both of these along with lecheek nutritions cycle armor and ad3 pct, after doing much research I had planned on doing a 4 week cycle of both BSL prohormones taking 2 a day of each along with 2 capsules of cycle armor and then for pct (weeks 5-8) taking 2 capsules a day of the ad3. However, the shipment is almost here and I'm starting to question whether or not to split up the two BSL products into an 8 week cycle, 4 weeks of alpha 1 for bulking followed by 4 weeks of SDMZ 2.0 for cutting, taking only 1 capsule a day of the cycle armor. Will this be enough liver support? Should I just stack the 2 together? Also I was looking at adding lecheeks mass hgh and tx3 to my pct because I'm not sure the ad3 alone is enough? I'm new to phs (I know kinda late to the game since the ban) and any help I could get would be much appreciated. Neither are methylated so I'm not worried too much about getting something like clomid or tamoxifen. Plus lecheeks tx3 has arimistane in it.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
FIrst off..."neither are methylated so im not worried too much about getting a SERM"??????

Both your PH's are HIGHLY METHYL! Alpha one being one of the highest around!!!!

Do this.
Take your Super DMZ 2.0 for 4 weeks.
Take your Cycle assist at the FULL recommend dose. Buy a bottle of TUDCA while your at it. Both those PHs will eat your liver.
Get a SERM (CLomid, Nolva, Torem) asap! Run it for 4 to 5 weeks after you finish your cycle. Use yoiur other supps too, the AD3 or whatever, but you NEED a serm, or else, your gains will go bye bye within the first week off. No joke.

You can do these three choices:
Take your Super DMZ solo, 2 caps a day and that is all for your PH cycle this time around.
Take your Super DMZ, but also add in your Alpha, you could run it for the last 3 weeks of your cycle, 0/2/2/2, etc. As alpha one is so strong, you only need it for 3 weeks if you are a beginner to PHs...which you are. Scratch that....DONT TAKE ALPHA AT ALL. MAYBE NOT EVEN A PH AT ALL. Lift, eat, sleep.
OR
Take Super DMZ for 4 weeks, along with a lower dosage of your Alpha....if your set on both of em.

Personally man, you need to do tons more research. I read books about hormones, internet for days and nights for months, THEN i popped my cherry with a simple Hdrol run. 50mgs for 4 weeks and some Stano to help with lethargy (which you will be getting and hating during your cycle). I gainel 13lbs in those four weeks, diet was good, lifting like a madman, and kept 10lbs total after PCT...which was only Clomid, btw. It was enough. Get your **** together man!!!!

Run one or the other, if you are dead set on PHs. Save the other for another time. You will make great size gains with Alpha, and great size and strength with Super. Its summertime, so i would go with the Super DMZ. Focus on your diet, without a good diet, those magic pills wont do **** except fill u up with water and glycogen, which will disapear with a week or two during PCT...even if you take a serm. YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR THIS. USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN and apply what google searching does for ya!!!

Those PH's are super harsh on your liver, blood pressure, etc, etc, etc. Take as much cycle supports as possible...research that, learn what EVERY ingredient listed on your bottle does for you or doesnt. You picked two hellava drugs for your first run, kid.
Might want to hold back.
You need to hold back.

Message me if you have any questions, or in need of some much NEEDED info IF you really are dead set on doing a cycle with these insane PH's you chose.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree with Jason. Run a solo compound for 1st run. This way you know what is doing what(good or bad). Cycle Armor is one of my go to supports. I have bloods to prove it works. Run it full dosage though. If you run the super dmz,start low. You can only do your 1st cycle once,so enjoy!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something being methyl or non methyl has nothing to do with weather or not u need a serm. Tren is a non methyl and will shut you down harder then almost anything. You shouldn't be running any cycles till you understand what your doing a lil better.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Something being methyl or non methyl has nothing to do with weather or not u need a serm. Tren is a non methyl and will shut you down harder then almost anything. You shouldn't be running any cycles till you understand what your doing a lil better.
DEFINITELY get a serm! First MORE research. Get it planned right and it will be alot better run,not to mention more safe.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Agree. OP needs to start with the basics, Creatine, a NO supp if he wants, or just buy plain L Arginine, and a multivitamin. Cuz im willing to bet he is under the age of 21...at best.
I wold think that anybody, everybody, wold jump and delve into research when thinking about doing something like this to your body. The internet is your friend!
I hate it when people say that theve researched enough, and are good to go....well thats fine and all...but "do you know how NAC works?" "Do you know the real reason to take a serm, cuz you probably think that it stops estrogen and your good to go!?"
My first cycle, i didnt touch my Hdrol for a good 6 months of solid research. And then researching past research, to find out what every little ingredient does or can and cant do. Know it all and you will have a 90% chance of having a successful cycle. Not knowing much, and your pretty much just pop'n magic pills and doing some curls.
Take it slow. I had 6 cycles under my belt before i took a stack like Msten and Alpha...and this is your first cycle...with about zero knowledge, which is easy to spot since you bought those certain compounds!
I mean no disrespect to you personally, honestly i just want to help you and help you guide your way to either holding off on these cycles, or at least do them 50% in!!!

Bluebell0416

Awards
Thanks everyone for the info I was looking for. I'll definitely be getting a serm today and I'll just run the super dmz first and save the alpha 1 for next time. Which serm should I get I've read lots of reviews where people swear by both and some who say the other gives them floaters and blues.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Go with Clomid. It will help to jumpstart your balls and HPTA faster and take care of any gyno concerns. Nolva is a bit slower, does the same job, but is supposedly better for gyno prevention and protection.
I run both on most of my stacked cycles (such as your Super DMZ2.0, two strong hormones in one).
Its ultimately up to where you buy from, if the quality sucks, it wont matter what you buy, they wont do the job well. Quality sources...google google google. PM me too.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Go with Clomid. It will help to jumpstart your balls and HPTA faster and take care of any gyno concerns. Nolva is a bit slower, does the same job, but is supposedly better for gyno prevention and protection.
I run both on most of my stacked cycles (such as your Super DMZ2.0, two strong hormones in one).
Its ultimately up to where you buy from, if the quality sucks, it wont matter what you buy, they wont do the job well. Quality sources...google google google. PM me too.
QUESTION:
How does one take liquid Nolva (with the (non needle) syringe)? .... just swallow it directly? ... under the tongue for a period?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
you get a 1ml oarl syringe, any pharmacy will sell them or give you one if you ask at the pharma counter at walgreens, as they are used for giving babies medicine.
1ml equals 20mgs of Nolva, OR, 1ml equals 50mgs of Clomid.
Simple.
.5ml equals to the half amount for the final two weeks of your PCT serm, for the taper down period, etc.
swallow directly, chase it down with water. Done.